Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Shika Vs Hiro Vote_lcapShika Vs Hiro Voting_barShika Vs Hiro Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Shika Vs Hiro Vote_lcap9%Shika Vs Hiro Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Shika Vs Hiro Vote_lcap65%Shika Vs Hiro Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Shika Vs Hiro Vote_lcap26%Shika Vs Hiro Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Shika Vs Hiro

2 posters

Go down

Shika Vs Hiro Empty Shika Vs Hiro

Post by Shikamatsu Sun May 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Slowly as Shika woke up, his eyes opened and he was staring at the wall thinking about what happened before he had passed out. After a moment of think he remembered everything that had happened. Although, he felt that he had done bad he really didn't care anymore Shika had a feeling within him that was full of evil it was slowly over coming his body and soon enough he would continue on with his new goal in life. The goal that Shika had was unknown, not even the members of the Akatsuki knew of them only Shika knew at the moment. Slowly as he released a sigh, he turned his head to the left and was looking at plastic bag that had something in it. Shika wasn't sure on what it was but had a strong felling that it was his Akatsuki cloak so he leaped from his head and headed towards the plastic bag quickly grabbing it looking. After a minuet of looking at it Shika was clear on what it was it was surly a Akatsuki cloak. With a slight smile on his face Shika he opened the bag and put the cloak on, then slowly made his way outside. Once he was out side he quickly shut his eyes for a moment because of the sun that was blinding him, but when he reopened his eyes everything was almost fine now what he wanted was to test his new skills. Shika wanted to test his ability on someone to see if being evil made him stronger and what not. "...Hmmm..Who shall i fight today?" Shika said with a evil smile on his face as he began to walk towards the forest that stood before him. Slowly Shika made his way deep into the forest were he found an open field that was surrounded my many trees, some boulders, and really tall grass. The tall grass reached all the way up to Shikas legs but he didn't mind because it wasn't in his way. Now all that could be seen was a tall man standing in the field of tall grass, and this man had a Akatsuki cloak on, and long black hair. His hair covered his eyes but Shika was also still able to see clearly, he also had a tattoo on his neck that looked like what to be a Ying yang, but the colors were different. Once part of it was dark red, and the other part was blue. "Hahaha" Shika began to laugh as he eyes slowly shut but reopened within seconds and the little bit that you could see of his eye changed. His eyes were now dark red and had a weird structure to it this also gave him some strong ability's, but one of the worst ones was that he made him slightly blood thirsty. Shika had a evil look on his face and knew that someone was in he area and Shika was going to find him and fight the Shinobi. Shika knew that someone was around the area because with his Mashin Raidengan activated it also granted him the power to see threw solid objects like the byakugan so he knew that someone was near and he was going to find them one way or the other. "Come out and fight me...Fight me you worthless Shinobi..." Shika screamed out hoping that he would hear, then come and accept Shika challenge.
Shikamatsu
Shikamatsu
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Ryo : 82

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shika Vs Hiro Left_bar_bleue200/200Shika Vs Hiro Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Shika Vs Hiro Empty Re: Shika Vs Hiro

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun May 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Hiro Original :

The Grass Seems to not move Towards the Wind , I can hear the Voice of a Ninja Whose voice sound's Like a Screech . I quietly move Around the Tall Grass and i find A Boy Whose Eye made me Think of dead . I Then feel my self disturbed by the boy's Scream , "I really hate Loud rats ", The Boy Look with Anger , He show eyes That said i want to kill you and take you to the Underworld.

I Then Flip in the air , Allowing me to be Above the kid , I Then Shout , Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm),A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way , Including you .

I Then Used (Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy,A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique , The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja’s chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Shadow Clone ( One ) : , Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken (Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken),A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Shadow Clone ( Two ) : ,(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan,
The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Shika Vs Hiro Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Shika Vs Hiro Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Shika Vs Hiro Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Shika Vs Hiro Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamatsu Sun May 23, 2010 5:16 pm

While standing in the grass, Shika could feel a strong chakra approaching him from behind followed with a voice so he knew right away that the shinobi was behind him, but didn't do a thing. Not tell the shinobi flew into the air and at that time Shika turned his attention to the Shinobi i the air, with his Raidengan activated he began to use one of its powers which were to slow down time in the users eyes. So to Shika everything was in slow motion, but to the other Shinobi it wasn't. Shika then noticed that he was about to preform a jutsu so he quickly made some hand signs creating a cloak of smoke around him creating a clone of himself. They both then disappeared as the Jutsu hit the ground creating a large whole in the ground, but little did the other Shinobi know Shika had something up his sleeve. Before he disappeared using a flicker he used one of the Mashin Raidengan's abbility to copy any S-Rank Lighting based jutsu. So when the clone appeared above the Shinobi he preformed the same Jutsu. chidori surrounded the clones hand as it shoot down at the Shinobi but this lighting was different it was red and was way more powerful then regular lighting. Whatever it touched it was quickly burned or set of fire because of how powerfull it was. Now for him it was going to be hard to dodge because he has no clue that Shika's cloan was above him. Only because since Shika seen everything in slow motion he was able to flicker away just before the Lighting hit the ground making it look as if he got hit. meanwhile the real Shika had flickered to a near by tree while watching everything that was going on. He also began to make some hand signs while closing his eyes, but then quickly reopening the again. Once again they took a new color and form they now were pinkish and with a new weird structure to them, but immediately after they were activated a thunderstorm automatically activated over the area. The clone would of been dead by now because of the other attacks that the shinobi sent after him, but now that Shika was hidden he awaited to see if his plan had worked, but if not he had something else in store for him.

(short)
Shikamatsu
Shikamatsu
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun May 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Shikamatsu wrote:While standing in the grass, Shika could feel a strong chakra approaching him from behind followed with a voice so he knew right away that the shinobi was behind him, but didn't do a thing. Not tell the shinobi flew into the air and at that time Shika turned his attention to the Shinobi i the air, with his Raidengan activated he began to use one of its powers which were to slow down time in the users eyes. So to Shika everything was in slow motion, but to the other Shinobi it wasn't. Shika then noticed that he was about to preform a jutsu so he quickly made some hand signs creating a cloak of smoke around him creating a clone of himself. They both then disappeared as the Jutsu hit the ground creating a large whole in the ground, but little did the other Shinobi know Shika had something up his sleeve. Before he disappeared using a flicker he used one of the Mashin Raidengan's abbility to copy any S-Rank Lighting based jutsu. So when the clone appeared above the Shinobi he preformed the same Jutsu. chidori surrounded the clones hand as it shoot down at the Shinobi but this lighting was different it was red and was way more powerful then regular lighting. Whatever it touched it was quickly burned or set of fire because of how powerfull it was. Now for him it was going to be hard to dodge because he has no clue that Shika's cloan was above him. Only because since Shika seen everything in slow motion he was able to flicker away just before the Lighting hit the ground making it look as if he got hit. meanwhile the real Shika had flickered to a near by tree while watching everything that was going on. He also began to make some hand signs while closing his eyes, but then quickly reopening the again. Once again they took a new color and form they now were pinkish and with a new weird structure to them, but immediately after they were activated a thunderstorm automatically activated over the area. The clone would of been dead by now because of the other attacks that the shinobi sent after him, but now that Shika was hidden he awaited to see if his plan had worked, but if not he had something else in store for him.

(short)

Hiro Original : When both my clone vanish their Knowledge is send from body to body till eventually , I had their Knowledge once i had their Knowledge i knew that The foes Clone was above me do to the fact that both my clone were able to see the clone above me before they vanish . Allowing me to have such Knowledge i was able to Activate the Advanced byakugan and used "Flash of Time " This jutsu sends my body Away to another location in a red flash of light this justu is said to be faster than light , This Jutsu Will allow me to Escape your Red lighting strike's . I Then find My self on top of a Palm tree . I Then Close both my eyes and Activate the Kagegan "Eternal Byakugan", I Then Shout , Divine Intervention: Judgement of the Pantheon , You then See the Fallowing gods , Izanagi Father of the gods, strikes with all the powers of the male gods.
Izanami Mother of the gods, strikes with all the powers of the female gods.
Amaterasu Sun Goddess Attacks with the Flames of the Sun
Tsukuyomi Moon Goddess Traps you in the Moon Tsukuyomi
Ame-no-Uzume Dawn Goddess Attacks you with the power of a army of gods
Susano'o Storm God Attacks you with the Ten Hands Long Sword To Seal you in a Eternal Genjutsu
Kamui Spirits of everything in nature. They surround the Gods' thrones in a circle , And attacks with the ultimate Kamui , it wraps you around a Vortex with the power to Take down a Village.
Sabazios Death God, Thracian. Does not sit with the gods in the Pantheon jutsu, is instead called out of the throne of Izanagi when his powers are used. , Izanagi is a Defense if you try anything he will make it a Genjutsu and will not harm Any of the gods or me , or have any effects.

Judgement of the Pantheon is the invincible ability of Seiame Tsumaru's Mangekyo Kagegan. It surrounds the target with living statues of the Gods, and two giant guardian angels, the same that Zukia Tojiro can summon. These chains cannot be broken by any ninjutsu so far discovered, and neither may the Gods be killed. The user may then attack with either the angels, or the Gods themselves. Each of the Gods can attack either with the jutsu named for them, or with the power of what they represent. The attacks named for them, if used, are not extremely accurate, however they are extremely strong
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamatsu Mon May 24, 2010 7:26 pm

As Shika stood on top of the tree branch he kept a close eye on his opponent as he was falling to the ground about to get hit by the powerful red Lighting that Shikas clone had just preformed. But some how he was able to move using his fast speed, but it wasn't fast enough for Shikas eyes. With out looking Shika knew were his opponent was, but he didn't want him to know that just because of the move that Shika was going to preform. Before he could make a move though Hiro had already began his which caused the ground to shake a little as a couple statues emerged from the ground. Shika knew that if he were to say in his location he would surly die at that moment, so he quickly made a clone that was standing right in front of him, then he jumped into the air off the tree branch then kicked the back of the clone causing him to fall and be trapped by the statues. But since his Joukai Raidengan was activated he was able to see everything at a slow motion which then gave him the advantage to escape faster. But before when Hiro had used his "Flash of Time" Shika was able to copy his speeds thanks to the Joukai Raidengan, so he had used that speed which was said to be faster than light to appear in front of Hiro with his palm located right of his chest were the heat is. At the same time he held up a hand sign with his other hand and sent a Good amount of his white Lighting into palm which was sent into Hiro's body. "Lightning Release: Strike!" Shika said as he quickly flickered away from Hiro to the ground, but Shika thought that he may of got him with this move only because his opponent had his eyes closed. But this Jutsu would of killed him once Shikas palm came in contact with his body, One because the lighting would of slowly stopped his heat, but because Shika use a special Lighting that was way more powerful and fatal it would of killed him in a instant.
Shikamatsu
Shikamatsu
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Hiro Original :
The Eternal Byakugan allows me to see in slow motion as well as see in a x-ray vision Therefore I can see through the skin of the eye , I can also see in a 360 Circle range allowing me to see through your attack.The Foe Seems to be able to block anything i Throw at him , Is time To used formation Two.
The statue Open Their Wide Mouth And Suddenly A Aura Beam is release from their mouth , And the Statue are no Longer Made of rocks rather they have develop a Aura Type Body , The Gods then Cover my body forming the Ultimate Defense And attack , Using the Outer covering of Aura Around my body , "Lightning Release: Strike!" , Had no Effect on me What So ever Even If the Ninja speed was great it was not Great enough to Get me in time before the god had Cover me in their Aura . The Aura god's then Form a Long Blade sword , The sword then Shoots a Rainbow Color orb towards you at Blinding speed that It would even be difficult to escape even with a visual jutsu such as yours because this jutsu is Faster than Flash of time and your body will not have enough time to react to the attack , Once the Orb is in close range with your body it will Grow and Whose ever it hit will be trap on a genjutsu and hurt with Ninjutsu type Damaged .

Mean Time i Attempt to hold you down with "Earth Style : Prison Jutsu " , Two Large Rock Like Arms , Under ground Grow below your body in attempt to grab you in a Sphere like trap that will attempt to unable you to move.

Last edited by Hiro Onoyuga on Tue May 25, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down