Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_lcapPrep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Voting_barPrep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_lcapPrep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Voting_barPrep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_lcap9%Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_lcap65%Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_lcap26%Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal

4 posters

Go down

Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Were in the village training grounds.

Danzi post first then me then riddick then dj. In this motion.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 28899

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue200/200Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue200/200Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty Re: Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal

Post by Danzi Thu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Fine Metal Style- Spike Hedgehog I cover in Sharp Spines now Puts meatl binding over eyes and pulls out staff. To elimnate the effect of your genjutsu
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 4683

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue100/200Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue400/400Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty Re: Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal

Post by The Riddick Thu May 13, 2010 6:26 pm

I see Danzi in the distance and I draw my Myomitus Saber blades and gets in my fighting stance.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 3080
Location : Watching My Village and wondering why this forum is never active.

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Health:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 6:30 pm

heh two ninjas vs. the co kage and dragkage? should be fun!i say as i take out my shadow glaive in one hand and while doing hand signs with the other i make my move

ice style: one thousand needles of death!

suddenly the moisture in the air freezes into one thousand needles of ice in the air i make 500 launch at each of you anthony and danzi attempting to stab you multiple times
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Co-kage-sama remeber the order danzi post first then i post then you then sensei.

I see danzi move and seeing how metal isn't good against a dragonia clan member i use chakra manipulation jutsu to make wings to carry my-self in teh air then shoot a large fire ball at delfonsus[firestyle: Blaze ball].
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Huh you guys lets start over your not following the order we fight in.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

danzi first!! im second co-kage third and dj fourth.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

okay then anthony you attack first then danzi then delfonsus then me okay now GO!!
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Metal Style Barrier jutsu Makes a large barrier to block all in coming needles adn then Metal Style Still bullet does two times both aim at the to oppents
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue100/200Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Left_bar_bleue400/400Prep Fight: Lord Dragkage And Lord Co-Dragkage vs. Anthony Dragonia and Danzi Metal Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 6:39 pm

okay.

I take out the duel dragon katanas, and stand in ready postion.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm

now danzi you post then it will be dels turn then mine
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Thu May 13, 2010 6:47 pm

I draw my Myomitus Saber Blades for a second time and I get in my fighting stance. I use my Fire Style: Dragon Flame Bomb and I send my attack at Danzi hoping to burn the heck out of him.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

hmmm now what should i do? i say as i take out drago's ultimos dragon blade

i know rain style: sphere of rain!!

it starts to rain and i form a ball of the rain into my hand sort of like a weaker version of the rasengan i then throw it like a ball to anthony attempting to blunt him with the orb
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu May 13, 2010 6:55 pm

I hate fire users quickly withdraws from attack metal style steel bullet shoots at water to pop it

Last edited by Danzi on Thu May 13, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 7:06 pm

I quickly see the orb in slowmotion useing my eyes.

I then easily use a barrge of slice with the duel dragon katanas to slice down the orb and seal it.

I then unsummon them, and i form handseals, i then shout [dragon arts: Illusion dragon hound] I stomp on the floor and 9 dragon hounds come out.

I tell 3 of them to use fire ball jutsu and the other 6 shoot firestyle: pheniox flower jutsu.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 7:10 pm

your turn del
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

I see my opponents have put up a good defenses. "This keeps getting better." I then do hand signs and us Water Style: Water Dragon and I command the Dragon to attack Danzi full force.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm

interesting i use water style: water encampment to form a giant wall of water around me and delfonsus washing away all the fire from the dogs when the water is gone i throw my shadow glaive at the hounds since they are dogs made from your chakra my glaive absorbs all the dogs chakra making them disapear as the glaive comes back to me

taste this! ice style: twin black dragon blizzard!

two giant dragons made of black ice form by my sides i order one to attack anthony and one to fuse with delfonsus's water dragon making a frozen crystal dragon as strong as an A rank ice style jutsu the fused dragon attacks danzi the dragons attempt to destroy danzi and anthony
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu May 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Crap Fire Style- Fire ball Jutsu to weaken dragons and then I charge head on with staff in hand well I hope it shatters because if not this is going to hurt. Jumps and swings staff at head.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Just before its about to hit danzi, i come just in time with my own shadow glaive. Humph dj-sama did you forget i had this to, i absorb all the chakra thrown at me and danzi, i then use that chakra to use, Lightning style: Lightning blade.

Then i make a clone, and he uses lightning style: chidori senbon barrage, throwing 100's of senbons made of numbing lightning.

I saved you Danzi, remeber if you have nothing to counter, i'll counter for you you can attack, while i counter.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 7:37 pm

your turn del
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Thu May 13, 2010 7:43 pm

"oh great"(sarcasm)

I use my Hidden Mist Jutsu to hide DJ and my location, and activate my Drakinkyugan and I moniter your heat signitures. I then use my Earth Style: Earth Fissure to Create a giant fissure in the earth attempting to swallow you guys up.

"DJ you have to help me out here with these Lighting Senbon"
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Waits for danzi.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 8:06 pm

The Riddick wrote:"oh great"(sarcasm)

I use my Hidden Mist Jutsu to hide DJ and my location, and activate my Drakinkyugan and I moniter your heat signitures. I then use my Earth Style: Earth Fissure to Create a giant fissure in the earth attempting to swallow you guys up.

"DJ you have to help me out here with these Lighting Senbon"

hang on lol wind style: divine wind!!

i blow a large blast of wind at the direction of the chidori senbon since wind beats lightning the wind easily beats the senbon i then look at anthony and danzi

its pretty hard for me to try and go easy on these guys lol oh well taste this dragon art: shadow dragon army!! my shadow splits forming 30 human sized shadow dragons each armed with a gold sword and shield each capable of breathing a flae breath as strong as fire style: small fire and can fly i order 15 of them to attack anthony and danzi and order 15 to stay to protect me and del as i do more hand signs to prepare for something as i absorb the chakra i absorbed with my shadow glaive so i dont waste any chakra im about to use for this next jutsu
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 8:06 pm

your turn anthony
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 8:28 pm

I can easily see threw the hidden mist useing my eyes.

I then use dragon art: dragon in arms to make my skin harder then a dragon skin, this blocks the senbons. and the wind.

I then take out my shadow glaive and start absorbing all that chakra you put on the battle feild, your dragons are slowly being consumed one by one.

I then use that chakra to use one of my ultimate jutsu. I then hold my right eye and summon one of the dragons, i then hold the left eye and summon the second brother then i hold both eyes and fall to the ground and i use all three dragons.

I then stand on my knew with 3 lightning clones behind me for protection, my eyes burning like hell, never felt this is the first time i had to use them.

Suna: Why the hell am i fighting DJ. Who summoned me, looks back sees its me. Dj taught this boy how to summon us, hum. Boy get on my back.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Mon May 17, 2010 6:18 pm

well look mist good thing I don't need to rely with my eyes Metal style- barrier. blocks whatever metal style- steel bullet shoots bullet shoots bullet at both oppents
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Mon May 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Danzi wrote:well look mist good thing I don't need to rely with my eyes Metal style- barrier. blocks whatever metal style- steel bullet shoots bullet shoots bullet at both oppents

*sees what you are doing and dodges your attack*

"That won't work that easily. Especially when you can't see" *sees your heat signature* Eat this Rank A Fire Style: Fire Vortex. A vortex of fire forms and goes in Danzi's direction.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 17, 2010 7:07 pm

hmmm....i guess i have no choice but to go all out you forced me to do so anthony

i crouch on one knee and chant

'o' great being who sleeps in magma come out thou and hear mmy plee awaken from your fiery depths to come out and smight thee release from yourself from your magma chambers magmusozuky the dragon god of magma and flames!!

suddenly a volcano forms next to me and magmu crawls out of its crater coated in flames and lava

taste this!! magmu smight them

magmu:understood magmu art: magma flare cannon

description: magmu fires a stream of magma like a flamethrower from his mouth to the enemy this magma can melt through any earth style jutsu however if it collides with an A rank or S rank water style jutsu the magma will cool and turn into earth itself hitting A-S rank fire jutsu will simply strengthen it and so will wind A-S rank lightning jutsu and any other jutsus will simply cancel the attack

the magma stream attempts to drown anthony and danzi in molting magma danzis metal techniques will be useless because the magma will simply melt his metal

my turn!! magma release: magma bunshin!!

i spew magma from my mouth next to me and the magma then forms into a copy of myself and i give him a sawtooth kunai as he attempts to charge at danzi his metal attacks should be useless to my magma bunshin for the bunshins magma will melt his metal as it attempts to stab him with the sawtooth kunai if he happens to survive magmu's magma flare cannon that is

it seems the weakness of your metal benders clan is the magma release danzi your metal jutsus are pointless if your metal is melted into liquid
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down