Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Anthony Dragonia Vote_lcapAnthony Dragonia Voting_barAnthony Dragonia Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Anthony Dragonia Vote_lcap9%Anthony Dragonia Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Anthony Dragonia Vote_lcap65%Anthony Dragonia Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Anthony Dragonia Vote_lcap26%Anthony Dragonia Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Anthony Dragonia

2 posters

Go down

Anthony Dragonia Empty Anthony Dragonia

Post by Anthony Dragonai Sat May 01, 2010 11:14 pm

GENERAL INFO

Name: Anthony Dragonia

Age: 18[wow im actually older then my sensei and my kage][XD]

Height: 6'5''

Weight: 159 LB

Ninja ID: 1919-89DJ-ANTD

Village: Dragongakure, Village Hidden In The Dragon Valley

Element: Fire, Wind, Lightning

Ninja Type: Offensive fighter, Dragon Arts Expert, Swordsmen

Biography
As a young boy anthony always admired the dragon sage his sensei and family member DJ Dragonia. He then took three ful years to get out of the ninja academy with that dream of becoming the 2nd Dragkage and the dragonia clan elder. He passed the ninja academy as number one rookie at the age of 14. He then did not win in the chuunin exams but was named chuunin by the dragkage and the yamakage in the chuunin exams. At the age of 15 he was a chuunin. He and Dj dragonia Started his dragonia training when he passed the academy. Dj then met a chuunin girl named Yuuki Dragonia. They got married which delayed Anthony's training. One day some rogue invaded the dragon valley and beat the co-kage and beat many genin. One of those members that invaded was a spy that was in dragongakure, anthony knew him very well and defeated him. After this anthony is named jouunin. He continued to train with DJ. And ironically Dj's wife Yuuki Dragonia is in his squad. They live in the dragon valley very happy.

Description: Looks like kakashi wears the same thing. Has brown hair and with bangs with hair flowing back. Greyish eyes that turn green when drakinyugan mode.

Personality: Loves to train, never lets his village gets attacked[kinda like naruto they say] Does anything to win. Fights dirty, and talks trash.

OTHER INFO

Family: Parents desecessed, lives with DJ and Yuuki. Inside the mansion. Delfsus Mythomist is also a his cousin but there not close.

Sensei: DJ Dragonia

Academy Teachers
Sasuke Dragonia
DJ Dragonia
Delfsus Dragonia

Jounin Sensei
None

Students: Yuuki Dragonia

Squad Name: Team 1
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 28899

Character sheet
Chakra:
Anthony Dragonia Left_bar_bleue200/200Anthony Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Anthony Dragonia Left_bar_bleue200/200Anthony Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Anthony Dragonia Empty Re: Anthony Dragonia

Post by Anthony Dragonai Sat May 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Clan Jutsu

dragon art: dragons in arms: this jutsu is where the user forms a giant dragon coated in thick heavy scales and the dragon envelopes around the user to protect them and block incoming attacks leaving the user unharmed

dragon arts: chakra manipulation: this is a jutsu where the user can form there chakra into special weapons for them to use in battle such as dragon fang shuriken, dragon talon kunais, dragon tail blades,etc.

dragon arts: shadow dragon army: the users shadow splits forming groups of human sized black shadow dragons the number of dragons produced depends on how much chakra the user spends on the jutsu the maximum amount of shadow dragons to be formed by this jutsu are 30 the dragons are also equipped with golden swords and shields like a spartan army but they can also fly for short periods of time and can spit little streams of fire and follow the users orderes though the downside of the dragons of this jutsu are that these dragons arent very smart and could fall for traps and the dragons die from one hit in the gut or head and 3 hits from other parts of the body like the arms or legs etc.

dragon arts: scale shuriken: the user forms there chakra into dragon scales and flings them as shuriken

dragon arts: Chakra manipulation: Guiletts: Guiletts useing chakra manipulation i can use for ferice close combat
Dragon arts: Chakra Manipulation: Sheild: A sheild that can protect against up to c-rank jutsu.

name: ultimos dragon art left eye seal: totsukikakiru the dragon of the heavens

type: offensive,defensive,supplementary bloodline technique, drakinkyugan

hand seals: to fast to read

level: 5

users: Dj Dragonia,Anthony Dragonia, Delfonsus Myomotis Dragonia, Yuuki Hime (only these people can use this jutsu)

nature: dragon arts

description: only the greatest of these ninjas can master this technique like the sharingan the drakinkyugan has two ultimate techniques seal in each eye in the left eye is the ultimate dragon this jutsu the users drakinkyugan left eye turns from forest green to pitch black and the dragon shaped pupil tunrs from a black dragon to a tigers blood red dragon and blood drips from there eye then a small portal opens right where the left eye is it then gets larger larger and larger then two dragon hands grab each end of the portal and out of the portal comes a beautiful angelic dragon this dragon is the guard of heaven who prevents anyone not welcome from entering heavens sanctuary for the lost lives this dragon has multiple special abilities for one it has the power of light using and can use the natural light from the sun as well to strengthen itself this dragon can also use tchniques like us here is the list of its powers

Jutsu

Spoiler:

name: ultimos dragon art dual eye seal: sunagarumikyo the dragon of the other world

chakra nature: dragon art

hand seals: to fast for to read

users: Dj Dragonia, Delfonsus Myomotis, Yuuki Hime,Anthony Dragonia (only these ninjas can use this jutsu)

requirments: must know ultimos dragon art left eye seal totsukikakiru the dragon of the heavens and ultimos dragon art right eye seal: sukogarukyo the dragon of hell

description: this dragon is said to have been born in the galaxy beyon the milky way then migrated and llived in the mikly way ever since the users drakinkyugan eyes both eyes turn from forest green to a neon purpilish color while the pupils turn into a violet reddish dragon shaped pupil with black cracks running into there eyeswhile blood spills from there eyes a portal opens in the sky and sunagarumikyo divebombs to the ground he is the father of totsukikakiru and sukogarukyo unlike his sons he is actually capable of human speech for his sons are still underlings who have yet to grasp the concept of how to speak in a human language just like his two sons he has amazing special techniques here are a lists of his techniques

Jutsu

Spoiler:

name: ultimos dragon art right eye seal: sukogarukyo the dragon of hell

chakra nature: dragon art

hand seals: to fast to read

users: Dj Dragonia, Delfonsus Myomotus Dragonis,Anthony dragonia, Yuuki Hime (only these ninjas can use this technique)

description: this jutsu is used where the right drakinkyugan eye turns from forest green to tigers blood red and the pupil stays black and unlike red crack lines going to there eyes they become black crack lines and blood emits from there eyes and a portal appears where there right eye is and a giant demonic death dragon appears from the portal he is the gatekeeper of hell who brings the dead souls full of hatre and locks them to the pits of flames for all eternity he is the brother of totsukikakiru the dragon of the heavens and his arch rival and he is a deadly force to be reckoned with like his brother he can use special techniques like us here is a list of his technique

Jutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Anthony Dragonai on Sun May 02, 2010 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Sat May 01, 2010 11:31 pm

My Weaponds/Jutsu

Weaponds
name: the shadow glaive

description: this is a blade that looks like a large three bladed shuriken the blades have a little curve point near the end its a little larger than a fuma shuriken i can throw it just like a shuriken or i can hold it by one of its three blades to fight with it at close combat as if it were a regular sword i can pour my chakra into this blade and the blade forms my chakra into darkness hence the name the shadow glaive it takes the users chakra and manipulates it however the user seems fit for example i can make a bunch of fake shadow glaives like a shadow shuriken jutsu but they do cause great damage or can form multiple blades for more impact and better chance of hitting a target it can also absorb an opponents chakra on contact if any part of the blade touches the foe or something that the foes hands are still touching it will absorb there chakra but not a lot though

history: as kage of my village and before it was destroyed by my bijuu Drago (i have recently made my clan village and am about to create my tailed beast after i post this) i ordered the best blacksmith in the village to make me a custom weapon which turned to the shadow glaive he infuses the steel that he makes weapons with with highly special mieral rocks from a cave filled with crystals 2 miles away from the village which makes the blade much more durable and stronger he made the blade so i could run my chakra through it as well and absorb opponents chakra as well and taught me how to hold it by just one blade to fight for close combat as well

appearance: here is a picture of what the shadow glaive looks like https://media.photobucket.com/image/glaive%20weapon/Tie_Lok/TieLokglavedone.jpg?o=7

damage: the blades reguar hits will cause 15 damage if hit while infused with dark chakra then the damage is 25

defense: the blade can block and parry other blades and has +25 defense against small weapons like kunais or shuriken and +5 with other weapons like regular swords or katanas etc.

ability: can absorb +20 chakra from opponents on contact and can use my chakra to use darkness as a weapon causing +10 damage than it would normally do

balance: is balanced with other blades that can have chakra run through them

name: dual dragon katanas (onikirimaru and shinryu)

description: onikirmaru and shinryu were two dragons who were also brothers shinryu was the dragon god of heaven and onikirimaru was the dragon god of hell they had one final clash against each other to see who prevailed but were equally matched and each did a final attack that drained them of power completley in a last ditch effort to avoid death the only thing they could do is fight side by side as brothers and seal each of there own sould into two katanas which has the dragons colors and powers in each blade the black blade is onikirmaru while the white blade is shinryu

appearance: here is what the dragon blade brothers look like now that they have had there souls seald into blades the black blade is onikirimaru and the heavenly white blade is shinryu https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon%20blades/jl88mike/The_Twin_Blades_by_crayishikara.jpg?o=48

damage: a hit by just one blade is 15 damage points hit by both blades is 30 damage points

defense: +5 defense against shuriken and kunai

ability: each blade has a unique ability which are one of each dragons powers shinryu's blade can be slashed in the air to form a blade shaped shockwave that causes 5 damage points to the opponent but also stuns them for 1 turn immobilizing them from the throwback of the wave onikirimaru's blade is the best for assasinations cause his blade can emit a shroud of darkness that completley blinds the foe to where they cant see the enemy at all while the user can easily attack and kill them with ease the user can also use this darkness shroud as a defense as well the shroud is also much thicker and heavier than air and can block kunais and shuriken but not against large or destructive weapons or paper bombs however the downside is that the user can only use onikirimaru's darkness shroud only once per battler

balance: is balanced with other blades but -5 with very large blades like the executioner's blade for example

name: Drago's ultimos dragoon blade

location: is hidden tucked inside the back of my shirt where my shadow glaive would be

history: my bijuu Drago (will make bijuu as soon as done with weapon registration) wields a gigantic blade of his own but as his jinchuriki he created this same blade but only human sized for me to wield as well it is mostly black and different shades of forest green and at the end of the blades handle is a chain rope that has a tiny tail like hook blade connected to it which resembles the body and tail of a dragon i can foight close combat with the regular blade or mid range by swinging the hook blade

appearance: here is what the blade looks like https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon+blades/SesshomaruDogDemon/fantasy_sword_by_Koshin_Kun.jpg?o=45

damage: hit by the large regular blade is 30 damage points hit by the hook blade is 15 damage points i can also wrap the chain rope connecting the two blades around an opponents throat to suffocate them which cause 10 damage points

defense: i have a small chance to block a kunai by pulling the chain rope until it is where the kunai is or block kunais and shuriken with my regular blade or hook tail blade

ability: i can run my chakra though this blade which the blade transforms into a poison like substance by doing this then just grazing the opponents skin will poison the opponent for 3 turns each turn dealing 10 damage points i can also run a chakra nature through this blade for example if i run fire style through it i can peirce it into the ground to emit a small flae burst from the ground if i run wind style though it i can swing it in the air and fire wind blades at the opponent any element type attack that hits the opponent deals 15 damage points

balance: is balanced against both large blades like samehada or regular and small blades like katanas

name: dragon knuckle blade guards

location: sealed into a scroll that i put inside my pocket since i dont have anywhere else to put them

description: when i was searching for our clans ultimate and strongest jutsu the summoning jutsu of hirukyozen the deaths row dragon i was blocked from hirukyozens scroll by a giant dragon who wielded these knuckle blades to get the scroll i killed the dragon and took these blades for my own they are very powerful

appearance: here is what the knuckle blades look like https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon+blades/omannin/Weaopns/Mystic_Dragon_Blades.jpg?o=29

damage: get hit by one knuckle blade deals 25 damage points get hit by both deals 40 damage points

defense: +25 defense against large and regular blades +5 against kunais or shuriken bad against paper bomb kunais

abilities: these blades have no special powers like chakra absorption etc. but make up for it with sheer power hitting a 7 inch thick steel wall with just one blade will shatter the wall to peices

balances: great against regular or large blades

My Jutsu/Elements

Fire Style
None

Lightning Style
None

Wind Style
none

Last edited by Anthony Dragonai on Sun May 02, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Clan Abilities/Kenkei Genkai

we have our own special ocular ability as well known as the drakinkyugan where the user can predict most movements such as the sharingan and can see through the thickest of darkness and can give the immense strength of a dragon and can give you easier manipulation of your chakra making your chakra flor more freely than it usually is and we can also use this special eye to create weapons with our chakra without even moving our hands they will appear wherever our eyes are targeted on and lastly these eyes can let you see from behind as if you have eyes on the back of your head

the drakinkyugan: https://media.photobucket.com/image/dragon+eye/rougwe/Eye_by_yamz66.jpg?o=318

the drakinkyugan is an extremley powerful doujutsu of the dragonia clan it is said to be as strong or stronger than the uchiha clans sharingan and mangekyo sharingan the eyes ocular powers differ from every ninja and ninja levels

1st activation: the user activates the weakest form of the drakinkyugan any rank can have this activation this activation comes with little powers such as increased ability to manipulate your chakra eaier than usual and can see through anything you can see through walls darkness of any shade or can even see them with heat vision where you can see the body temperatures of anything and can easily find opponents in a lot of hiding spots enemies are in red from there body heat while inanimant objects like rocks etc. are bllue from no heat this is perfect to find your target if they go into hiding

2nd activation: the next activation of the drakinkyugan chunin and up to have this eye this eye has everthing the 1st activation has but now you can actually form weapons without using dragon art: chakra manipulation you can emit chakra from these eyes to form weapons like shuriken,kunai etc. in mid air but using this ability to much will de-activate the drakinkyugan for 5 minutes because to activate these eyes you must focus your chakra into your eyes using this technique drains the chakra from your eyes and have to wait 5 minutes to reactivate it you also have the ability to read an opponents moves before he/she even does them herself

3rd activation: the strongest of the drakinkyugan activations you must be from jonin and up to posses these eyes these eyes have everything from the past 2 activations but now you have perfect eyesight you can see through any darkness or obstacles for example if an opponent kicks dirt from the ground to form dusts clouds to hide in you will be able to still see them as if nothing ever happend these eyes also give you the immense strength of a dragon you could pick up a large house with just one hand with these eyes and can cast ocular genjutsu on your opponents but unlike the sharingans tsukuyomi we have our own eye genjutsu known as the drakin nightmare this genjutsu is where you manipulate everything and can also confuse your opponents with it as well for example if your tttacked by a enemy of 2 you can cast drakis nightmare on one of them and they will see you as there ally and there real ally as the enemy however drakins nightmare takes a great toll on your body this jutsu deals 10 damage points to the user
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Sun May 02, 2010 12:48 am

so am i done.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 02, 2010 9:45 am

approved profile status ~official~ if i create any new dragon art jutsus that you can use also i will ntify you also if you buy any new natures,jutsus,taijutsu,weapons,etc. you must edit your profile for example if you buy fireball jutsu you must edit your profile and put fireball jutsu under your ninjutsu same as with ninjutsu,taijutsu,genjutsu and weapons
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
Anthony Dragonia Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Anthony Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Anthony Dragonia Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Anthony Dragonia Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down