Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_lcap[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Voting_bar[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_lcap[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Voting_bar[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_lcap9%[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_lcap65%[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_lcap26%[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank]

3 posters

Go down

[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty [Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank]

Post by Anthony Dragonai Sun May 02, 2010 2:52 am

The Moon Village has been stocking up getting ready for war. They want to attack one of our little allies we trade with, the dragon town. We must go there destroy the bridge and hurt a few of them to prove to them not to mess with the Dragon vally's friends.

Members
Dragoon master dj[dragkage]
Anthony dragonai[Jouunin]
Yuuki Hime[Chuunin]
Danzi Metal[Genin]

The first match will be me fighting a jouunin.
The second match is danzi fighting a genin
Then Yuuki fighting two genin
Then Dj Fighting a sharnigan user and lava/storm release user.

BEGAN

Last edited by Anthony Dragonai on Thu May 06, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 28899

Character sheet
Chakra:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue200/200[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue200/200[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty Re: [Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank]

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 02, 2010 9:50 am

i am here what rank is this mission? im just asking and i will be playing as both anythonys and yuukis opponents anthony you will play as my opponent the sharingan user
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue1890/2000[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty Re: [Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank]

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Im adding danzi to this, and this is a B-rank mission.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Anthony Dragonai wrote:Im adding danzi to this, and this is a B-rank mission.

okay then ill PM him that and also i will be playing as both yours and Danzis opponents anthony i want you to RP as my opponent
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue1890/2000[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 1:59 pm

you will also play as the lava relase user who is also fighting me
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Fri May 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Yes okay now lets start.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 9:11 pm

okay your jounin opponent will have the following chakra natures

fire,lightning, and water

and he has the following weapons

kunai,shuriken,paper bombs,flash bombs,fuma shuriken,katana

lets start

jounin: i suddenly see a couple dragongakure ninja i see that only one of them is staying to fight me i saw the dragkage but i dont wanna pick a fight with him so ill just stick with this guy i take out a kunai wrapping a paper bomb around it in one hand while using water style: water dragon whip attempting to bind up my enemy with my water whip
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Mon May 10, 2010 5:57 am

AJ: Use lightning style: electro murderer jutsu and cancels the water style since lightning beats water, in the act of the lightning the paper bomb is destroyed.

I then use chakra manipulation: dragon wings[i made up lol haven't submitted it yet] To create wings and fly in the air.

I then get high enough were i shoot fire balls in the air[firestyle: firball jutsu] and then raise my hand forming a chidori, i look at the ninja, this will be fast and pain-less.

Karin.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Mon May 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Fighting Time let me at them.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 4683

Character sheet
Chakra:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue100/200[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue400/400[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Anthony Dragonai wrote:AJ: Use lightning style: electro murderer jutsu and cancels the water style since lightning beats water, in the act of the lightning the paper bomb is destroyed.

I then use chakra manipulation: dragon wings[i made up lol haven't submitted it yet] To create wings and fly in the air.

I then get high enough were i shoot fire balls in the air[firestyle: firball jutsu] and then raise my hand forming a chidori, i look at the ninja, this will be fast and pain-less.

Karin.

jonin: wahh!!!? t...that ninja knows the kirin!!? he cant be....anthony dragonia!

the ninja is crashed by kirin and is on the floor dead

Dj: *speaking telepathically* good worl anthony fast one you might be a jonin leader soon enough
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 10, 2010 6:38 pm

ok danzi your up next ill be playing as your opponent your enemy has the following chakra nature: EARTH

genin: i see a lone dragongakure ninja i use earth style: stone spear to form a spear of earth in my hand and i throw it like a javelin at the ninja hoping for the spear to hit which is attempting to spear through your heart
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Metal Style- Barrier Blocks Spear you going to have to do better than that. Jumps unside down on a tree limb. Metal Style- Spike glove forms the glove and uses Chakra to lauch at genin like a bullet the puch aim right at is body.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue100/200[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Left_bar_bleue400/400[Mission]Destroy The Moon Village Bridge[B-Rank] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 5:32 pm

I watch the fallen ninja, happy that that actually worked.

I then look at danzi's fight, he can beat even chuunin rank theres no way i can be worried, now were is Sensei.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu May 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Yo what up out of charater told me to meet up with you
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Danzi wrote:Metal Style- Barrier Blocks Spear you going to have to do better than that. Jumps unside down on a tree limb. Metal Style- Spike glove forms the glove and uses Chakra to lauch at genin like a bullet the puch aim right at is body.

genin: earth style: terra shield!

i rip a small wall of earth from the ground as a shield that blokcs your glove i then jump out of the walls way

earth style: mud dragon bombs!

a dragon made of mud emits from the ground and spits several balls of mud from its mouth at you attempting to slam into you as i take out a kunai wrapping a paper bomb on it
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 pm

thats cute. Earth Style- double Decaptaion Jutsu dives under ground comes and pulls genin under till head and genin drops bomb. Pops out aliitle away and causes the Kunai to come to him. Nice present but I don't like it. Throws it at genin's head
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Danzi wrote:thats cute. Earth Style- double Decaptaion Jutsu dives under ground comes and pulls genin under till head and genin drops bomb. Pops out aliitle away and causes the Kunai to come to him. Nice present but I don't like it. Throws it at genin's head

the ninja disapears and a block of wood is inside the hole from your earth jutsu

genin: *is standing next to the hole* body replacement technique as for the kunai that is attacking me i use earth style: stone spear to form a spear of earth in my hand i smack the kunai away from me with it causing the explsion from the paper bomb to miss me i then jump towards you with the spear in my hand attempting to stab your heart
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu May 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Staff comes out and wacks the stone Spear in half your good it seems but I'm better. Swings and hits a knee cap tp break Leg then goes behind and Swings at head
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Danzi wrote:Staff comes out and wacks the stone Spear in half your good it seems but I'm better. Swings and hits a knee cap tp break Leg then goes behind and Swings at head

damn *head gets smashed in and is on the ground and dies*

Dj: i feel a strong wind..........someones dead...drakinkyugan!!

i look where you guys were fighting to see if you died and i see both of your chakra essences so i know your alive

looks like they killed there targets good i then stop as i see a 2 men one with the sharingan and one who has the magma release chakra nature i can tell cause i can see the chakra aura coming off his body

and who are you two?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Sharnigan_user: You dont remeber me dj, you must of thought i was dead.

Magam_user: I guess you forgot about me two.....

Anthony: Meets up with danzi, danz-kun lets meet up with dj, we have more things to do.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 7:40 pm

what you two talking about? i have no clue who you guys are i say as i use water style: water dragon and fire a giant water dragon at both of you i then use lightning style: electromagnetic murder and fire a blast of lightning at the dragon strengthening it since water conducts electricity aiming to smash and shock both of you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Sharnigan_user: You mean to tell me you dont remeber your own co-kage. Im very sad now. Kumai to send the dragon to another demension.

Magma_user: You dont remeber me, shino dragonia. Well thats what yahh named me muhahahahahahaha.

Anthony: Still runing, use my eyes to search for dj. I then notice some chakra is released, i then say this way danz he's engauged in a battle.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Anthony Dragonai wrote:Sharnigan_user: You mean to tell me you dont remeber your own co-kage. Im very sad now. Kumai to send the dragon to another demension.

Magma_user: You dont remeber me, shino dragonia. Well thats what yahh named me muhahahahahahaha.

Anthony: Still runing, use my eyes to search for dj. I then notice some chakra is released, i then say this way danz he's engauged in a battle.

oh shari and shino i barely recognized you two! my how much you two have grown amazes me it will be a pain for me to have to battle my former allies but i will do as i must rain style: knives of rain!!

it starts to pour rain rain drops stop falling around me and form into hundreds of senbon needles made from rain i order them to strike at you both attempting to spear you both

i must not hold back

i bite my finger making it bleed

kuchiyose no jutsu!!

i summon the crimson flare dragon and i jump onto his head

crimson: why must you summon me!!!?

Dj: i need your assistance im fighting two former allies it seems they have crossed the wrong paths

crimson: as you wish
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Sharnigan_user: You haven't noticed how i just used kumai on your water dragon like it was nothing, useing my new abilies i have an enourmous amount of chakra just like you dj.

I actually faked my death and came to this village and studied to make my-self stronger since you never trained me.

Sharnigan_user: Summons susonoo To deflect all the kunia rain, then uses kumai, on the Crimison dragon, i can see you've gotten much stronger.

Magma_user: Since body made of lava, all of the kunais burn when they touch me, Magma style: Magma death jutsu. Magma forms near my feet and in 3 seconds, i am flying into you head first, the trick of this jutsu is that the magma will burn the inside of your body.

Anthony: Watches dragkage fight, why was he talking to them as if he knows them.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Anthony Dragonai wrote:Sharnigan_user: You haven't noticed how i just used kumai on your water dragon like it was nothing, useing my new abilies i have an enourmous amount of chakra just like you dj.

I actually faked my death and came to this village and studied to make my-self stronger since you never trained me.

Sharnigan_user: Summons susonoo To deflect all the kunia rain, then uses kumai, on the Crimison dragon, i can see you've gotten much stronger.

Magma_user: Since body made of lava, all of the kunais burn when they touch me, Magma style: Magma death jutsu. Magma forms near my feet and in 3 seconds, i am flying into you head first, the trick of this jutsu is that the magma will burn the inside of your body.

Anthony: Watches dragkage fight, why was he talking to them as if he knows them.

the crimson flare dragon disapears before kamui gets him back to the summonings world i open my left eye it is now black instead of a forest green and a red dragon pupil instead of a black one and it cries of blood

ultimos dragon art left eye seal totsukikakiru the dragon of the heavens!

a portal opens and totsuki appears

totsuki!!

understood heavnely dragon art: burst stream of peace!!

totsuki fires an orb of light at shino it disapears and what he doesnt know is that it formed sparkles inside his body i then snap my fingers attempting to make them freeze and kill shino from hypothermia

totsuki protect me i might need to go all out i say as i form hand seals and close my right eye
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Dragonai Thu May 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Shino: Huh dj you cant freeze someone made of lava, i eat the jutsu, and then i use magmastyle: magma death once again attempting to crash into dragkage and if totsuki: get in the way he'll be burned alive.

Sharnigan_user: Uses sasunoo bow and arrows to send them at dj with the magma death.

Anthony: Damn he's in trouble.
I then shoot fire in the air, sensei i dont have enough chakra to make another karin but i can do the first part for you, I then send another chidori in the air, i then say karin, as i fall to the ground from loss of chakra. Damn it did i get them.
Anthony Dragonai
Anthony Dragonai
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Anthony Dragonai wrote:Shino: Huh dj you cant freeze someone made of lava, i eat the jutsu, and then i use magmastyle: magma death once again attempting to crash into dragkage and if totsuki: get in the way he'll be burned alive.

Sharnigan_user: Uses sasunoo bow and arrows to send them at dj with the magma death.

Anthony: Damn he's in trouble.
I then shoot fire in the air, sensei i dont have enough chakra to make another karin but i can do the first part for you, I then send another chidori in the air, i then say karin, as i fall to the ground from loss of chakra. Damn it did i get them.

like i siad my former disciples DO NOT underestimate my powers totsuki!!

totsuki: yes my leige!! heavenly dragon art: heavens gate!!

suddenly in front of me and totsuki appears two golden gate doors they slame shut and a lock appears on them and blocks your magma death and susano'o arrows instantly destroying them

dj: thats 1 down totsuki prepare for your bro

i open my right eye the eye is red with a black dragon pupil that cries of blood

dj: ultimos dragon art right eye seal: sukogarukyo the dragon of hell!

suddenly a portal emits from the ground along with a stream of flames a demonic dragon weilding a black and red shield and blade flies from hell

suko: brother i am here dont worry

ill see you powers come!!

lightning forms in my hand and the thunder dragon kirin comes out and i swipe my hand down attempting to kill you both or just shino since he cant use susano'o to block it

suko: just in case that dont work then taste this dark dragon art: shadow sphere cage!!

a ball of darkness forms in sukos hand he fires it at sharingan_user attempting to suck him into it then lock him in chains of darkness to torture him with electrical shocks for 5 turns if you dont counter it you will be unable to escape from within the prison until the 5 turns of torturing are over
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Fri May 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Right Sensei dashes off toward dj stops. wait a second closes eyes there are at lest three people over there somethings wrong hurry sensei.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down