Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Vote_lcapRyu {Death Of the Village } Voting_barRyu {Death Of the Village } Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Vote_lcapRyu {Death Of the Village } Voting_barRyu {Death Of the Village } Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Ryu {Death Of the Village } Vote_lcap9%Ryu {Death Of the Village } Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Vote_lcap65%Ryu {Death Of the Village } Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Vote_lcap26%Ryu {Death Of the Village } Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Ryu {Death Of the Village }

+5
Danzi
The Riddick
Hiro Onoyuga
dragoon master dj
Ryu Uchiha
9 posters

Go down

Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty Ryu {Death Of the Village }

Post by Ryu Uchiha Thu May 20, 2010 9:02 am

I Will Capture Dj , And Take the Demon Inside of Him .

I Will Prove My Self to my Loyal Organization.

Ryu Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 88

Back to top Go down

Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty Re: Ryu {Death Of the Village }

Post by Ryu Uchiha Thu May 20, 2010 9:11 am

Ryu :

{ Coming From Above the Sky I Used Lightning Release: Discharging Destruction , After using the necessary hand seals, hold out either one or both of his hands out and gather electricity in a orb like shaped matter. When the orb form is complete is he will then throw the orb at the target, releasing a huge electric explosion. The force of the electric ball capable of electrocuting and knocking the opponent back some distance. It is described that this technique happens in flash of lightning.

I Release the Orb Among the Villages Ares Creating Explosions , I Then Used Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique , And Each Crow Has Used Of the Sharingan , Doing So Each Crow Is Moving all Around the Village Capturing all the Village Members in the Crow Nightmare : Genjutsu }

Ryu Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

i suddenly appear 30 meters away from the attacker of the village

ughhh again!!? we just got finished repairing the village from the first attack! you say you want to prove yourself to akatsuki but you will die in the process prepare yourself! ill test your movements with this attack

dragon art: shadow dragon army!!

my shadow then splts into 30 forming 30 human sized black shadow dragns each is armed with a gold sword and shield,can fly and breath a strem of fire i order 15 to charge and attack you where 7 charge to slice you with there blades and 8 fly into the air above you each of the 8 firing a stream of flames attempting to burn and slice you while i accompanied with the 15 shadow dragons stand still awaiting to see your counter
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu May 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Hiro :

As i see a nearby crow i then Feel Dizzy and Faint , A second Later i wake-up and i discover some secrets.

I Then Run Towards the battle area Dj vs Ryu .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Uchiha Thu May 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Ryu :

This Village has Two Tailed-Beast Demons .

This should be fun.

"As i see the Incoming i used Blaze Release: Amaterasu Demon Technique , This technique is Ryu Uchiha trump card, although he will use this technique on occasions when he activates Susanoo. When Ryu Uchiha's incomplete Susanoo is activated, he can also activate Amaterasu to cover up the bones of Susanoo, giving it a lair of black flaming skin. Making it dangerous to touch Susanoo for anything that comes in contact with the flames will be ignited. Apart from just protecting him, Susanoo can also act as a weapon. Such as creating balls of Amaterasu flames in the hands of Susanoo and throwing them at the target. Although while Ryu is inside of Susanoo, he cant use any other technique that doesn't involve his Mangecyo Sharingan, including ninjutsu or genjutsu. As most would know using Amaterasu and Susanoo at once takes alot of chakra to maintain and the user can die if they use technique more than a short period of time. But in Ryu's case he would fall into a comatose do to his Mangecyo Sharingan technique Samsara. ( That Should Safe me i then see all the Dragons Burn to Ash )

I Then Release this justu and Fired Blaze Release: Black Dragon Fire Technique Towards you , On a mission, Ryu witnessed a jutsu called Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire. He copied this jutsu with his sharingan. Instead of using Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire, he used the Amaterasu Flames to form the shape of the Dragon Head. He can manipulate to open the dragons mouth and swallow the target, engulfed in Amaterasu flames or the dragons mouth can open and it burst spiral flames of Amaterasu at the target. This jutsu takes alot chakra, but even with the large amount of heat it has it cant make water vapor dense like Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire because its not a regular Fire Release jutsu. Ryu can use existing Amaterasu Flames to make the dragon form and shape similar to Water Dragon Missile, so the dragon can swirl around Ryu protecting him from most forms of damage. So now he can use this technique both Offensive and Defensive purpose's.

Ryu Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Ryu Uchiha wrote:Ryu :

This Village has Two Tailed-Beast Demons .

This should be fun.

"As i see the Incoming i used Blaze Release: Amaterasu Demon Technique , This technique is Ryu Uchiha trump card, although he will use this technique on occasions when he activates Susanoo. When Ryu Uchiha's incomplete Susanoo is activated, he can also activate Amaterasu to cover up the bones of Susanoo, giving it a lair of black flaming skin. Making it dangerous to touch Susanoo for anything that comes in contact with the flames will be ignited. Apart from just protecting him, Susanoo can also act as a weapon. Such as creating balls of Amaterasu flames in the hands of Susanoo and throwing them at the target. Although while Ryu is inside of Susanoo, he cant use any other technique that doesn't involve his Mangecyo Sharingan, including ninjutsu or genjutsu. As most would know using Amaterasu and Susanoo at once takes alot of chakra to maintain and the user can die if they use technique more than a short period of time. But in Ryu's case he would fall into a comatose do to his Mangecyo Sharingan technique Samsara. ( That Should Safe me i then see all the Dragons Burn to Ash )

I Then Release this justu and Fired Blaze Release: Black Dragon Fire Technique Towards you , On a mission, Ryu witnessed a jutsu called Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire. He copied this jutsu with his sharingan. Instead of using Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire, he used the Amaterasu Flames to form the shape of the Dragon Head. He can manipulate to open the dragons mouth and swallow the target, engulfed in Amaterasu flames or the dragons mouth can open and it burst spiral flames of Amaterasu at the target. This jutsu takes alot chakra, but even with the large amount of heat it has it cant make water vapor dense like Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire because its not a regular Fire Release jutsu. Ryu can use existing Amaterasu Flames to make the dragon form and shape similar to Water Dragon Missile, so the dragon can swirl around Ryu protecting him from most forms of damage. So now he can use this technique both Offensive and Defensive purpose's.

your already using your powerful techniques!? ha!! but unlucky for you i have techniques that can even defeatsusano'o and the amaterasu but first lets stop your attacks first

i close my left eye and open it the eye is now a black eye with red dragon pupil unlike the drakinkyugans black dragon pupil and forest green eye

ultimos dragon art: left eye seal: totsukikakiru the dragon of the heavens!!

suddenly a portal near my left eye opens and a angelic dragon emits from it

totsuki: what ia your desire master?

dj: im about to summon a dragon god could ya buy me some time?

totsuki: a dragon god!? you forbidded yourself from using them inside of the village!

dj: i have no choice he is a person who completley masters the mangekyo i need them they can defeat even amaterasu

totsuki:....as you wish

dj: i need some protection myself kuchiyose no jutsu!!

i summon the crimson flare dragon and i jump onto the top of his head

dj: could ya protect me crimsy?

crimson: ughhh.....if ya dont shut up with the nickname ill kill ya -.-....fine

dj: thanks i then crouch on one knee on crimsons head and prepare totsuki protect me from those pitiful flames

totsuki: as you wish my lord!!

totsuki jumps in front of me where your amaterasu dragons are coming

totsuki: i wont let you hurt my master! angelic dragon art: heavens gate!!

two golden gates emit in front of me and totsuki they close and lock and completley block your amaterasu dragons

dj: im gonna need some more protection first

i close my right eye and start doing hand signs
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Uchiha Thu May 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Ryu :

Summoning Justu (Chimera)

Daisuke is Ryu's personal chimera-summoning, and one of the most rare summoning creatures there is. So rare in fact there has only been 2 that have ever been summoned. He was actually a gift from his father, which was also his personal summoning before giving him to Ryu. On Ryu birthday he taught Ryu the Summoning Technique and gave him the contract. Before Kami left he said to protect Ryu at all cost if Daisuke was summoned. Out of honor he promised. Though Daisuke is a Chimera, Kimi Ayumu always calls him "kitty" despite he is only partial lion.

Unlike what most discription of what the chimera's are suppose to appear like, Daisuke looks different. He has a lions body, including front legs paws and a full grown wild mane that goes down to is underbelly. Oh his lion head he has the mature twirling horns of a ram. Instead of having whole hind legs of a lion, the two paws are replaced with goat hoofs that fit the hind legs. For his tail he doesnt have a snake head, but a long snake tail. Despite his old age he is still swift and agile as if he was young. He the size of a regular lion.

Even before Daisuke's old age, he has always been the lazy type, constantly taking rest and naps for most of the days. Even when Ryu summons him he still loathe to to anything else but sleep. Another thing he hates is being bothered, by Ryu or someone else. Still Daisuke will protect Ryu when his assistance is needed because of his promise to Kami Uchiha. Daisuke even told Ryu about Kami's promise to protect him, that he still cares about him. This is one of the many reasons Ryu wants to bring his father back from the Organization. He is also loyal to his summoners, promising to fight by them till the end, even if it cost his own life to do it. He almost sacrificed his life for his summoner before Kami but he dismissed him before he could try to. He has characteristics from the three animals, the hunting instinct, laziness, and strength of a lion. The power, speed, and calmness of a ram. Finally the stealth, bite, and perception of a snake.

( Chimera Absorbs all the Chakra of the Incoming attacks and The Gods )

Then it Uses Earth Release: Chimera's Quake , To use this Earth Release technique Daisuke must gather chakra into his front and hind legs. Then he stand on his hind legs and give a massive roar that can be heard from a mile away. Finally he stomps the ground with his front legs and create a destructive earthquake that destroying anything around Daisuke. This technique can injure and kill the opponents, but can also hurt his allies like Ryu. Thus, he only uses this when it is necessary, or when Ryu insist he need to.

Fire Release: Dragon's Breath , This Fire Release technique is a Daisuke's version of Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique. He is able to gather the fire inside his mouth and ignite from within his mouth, giving out a spiraling stream of fire, hot enough to melt rock if concentrated on a certain point for an amount of time. Also, apart from Fire Release: Dragon Fire, Daisuke can ignite this around his body giving him full body armor of flames, ignite anything touching him. Ryu and Daisuke usually uses this technique as a collabration jutsu with Fire Release and a Wind Release Technique. Example, Fire Release: Dragon's Breath Technique and Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere.

Lightning Release: Eternal Thunder Roar, This technique is a lightning release type ninjutsu that is used by a Chimera named Daisuke. He will first surround lightning around his body giving him an armor of lightning with increased speed. Then Daisuke will charge at a high speed and headbutt the target, powerfull enough to shatter most bones in the human body. While Daisuke is using this technique, his roar is compared to thunder.

Ryu Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Summoning Justu (Chimera)

Daisuke is Ryu's personal chimera-summoning, and one of the most rare summoning creatures there is. So rare in fact there has only been 2 that have ever been summoned. He was actually a gift from his father, which was also his personal summoning before giving him to Ryu. On Ryu birthday he taught Ryu the Summoning Technique and gave him the contract. Before Kami left he said to protect Ryu at all cost if Daisuke was summoned. Out of honor he promised. Though Daisuke is a Chimera, Kimi Ayumu always calls him "kitty" despite he is only partial lion.

Unlike what most discription of what the chimera's are suppose to appear like, Daisuke looks different. He has a lions body, including front legs paws and a full grown wild mane that goes down to is underbelly. Oh his lion head he has the mature twirling horns of a ram. Instead of having whole hind legs of a lion, the two paws are replaced with goat hoofs that fit the hind legs. For his tail he doesnt have a snake head, but a long snake tail. Despite his old age he is still swift and agile as if he was young. He the size of a regular lion.

Even before Daisuke's old age, he has always been the lazy type, constantly taking rest and naps for most of the days. Even when Ryu summons him he still loathe to to anything else but sleep. Another thing he hates is being bothered, by Ryu or someone else. Still Daisuke will protect Ryu when his assistance is needed because of his promise to Kami Uchiha. Daisuke even told Ryu about Kami's promise to protect him, that he still cares about him. This is one of the many reasons Ryu wants to bring his father back from the Organization. He is also loyal to his summoners, promising to fight by them till the end, even if it cost his own life to do it. He almost sacrificed his life for his summoner before Kami but he dismissed him before he could try to. He has characteristics from the three animals, the hunting instinct, laziness, and strength of a lion. The power, speed, and calmness of a ram. Finally the stealth, bite, and perception of a snake.

( Chimera Absorbs all the Chakra of the Incoming attacks and The Gods )

Then it Uses Earth Release: Chimera's Quake , To use this Earth Release technique Daisuke must gather chakra into his front and hind legs. Then he stand on his hind legs and give a massive roar that can be heard from a mile away. Finally he stomps the ground with his front legs and create a destructive earthquake that destroying anything around Daisuke. This technique can injure and kill the opponents, but can also hurt his allies like Ryu. Thus, he only uses this when it is necessary, or when Ryu insist he need to.

Fire Release: Dragon's Breath , This Fire Release technique is a Daisuke's version of Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique. He is able to gather the fire inside his mouth and ignite from within his mouth, giving out a spiraling stream of fire, hot enough to melt rock if concentrated on a certain point for an amount of time. Also, apart from Fire Release: Dragon Fire, Daisuke can ignite this around his body giving him full body armor of flames, ignite anything touching him. Ryu and Daisuke usually uses this technique as a collabration jutsu with Fire Release and a Wind Release Technique. Example, Fire Release: Dragon's Breath Technique and Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere.

Lightning Release: Eternal Thunder Roar, This technique is a lightning release type ninjutsu that is used by a Chimera named Daisuke. He will first surround lightning around his body giving him an armor of lightning with increased speed. Then Daisuke will charge at a high speed and headbutt the target, powerfull enough to shatter most bones in the human body. While Daisuke is using this technique, his roar is compared to thunder.

it seems your a good with collaboration jutsus allow me to cancel them? totsuki crimson out of the way!

crimson and totsuki: yes sir! they jump away leaving in the air to be hit by your attacks

i do a partial transformation and dragos wings sprout of my back i fly to keep me in the air crimson and totsuki do the same with there wings and stay in the air your earthquake is useless

the dragon fire hits me but turns to a burnt block of wood where im flying next to where the wood was

body replacement technique....

lightning is vulnerable to wind i say as i take out my shadow glaive then use fuuton rasenshuriken and throw it at the chimera then throw my glaive at it also if your beast attempts to absorb the chakra of the rasenshuriken he will be sliced in half with my shadow glaive if not then he dies from the rasenshuriken

i then turn to ryu as a tiny bit of my skin starts to burn and peel off where my fangs enlargen

hmhmhm i never expected id have to go this far crimson!

crimson: as you wish crimson flare art: crimson sun!!

the dragon emits a solar wave blast from his mouth shaped like a large fireball the attack isnt as hot as the sun but it is extremley hot it burns skin in just 5 meters away from the opponent and causes great damage this attack is said to rival the intense heat of molting magma

the sun attempts to hit your the flames are so intense they can defeat the flames of amaterasu and melt through susano'os regular bones

totsuki!!

totsuki: my turn!! dragon art: scale shuriken!!

totsuki fires scale shuriken at the chimera aloong with the glaive and rasenshuriken

my turn!! rain style: orb of rain!!

it starts to rain and some of the rain forms into a rasengan like ball in my hand i throw it like a ball at ryu as well attempting to buffet into him

i open my right eye and it turns red and a blakck dragon pupil

ultimos dragon art right eye seal: sukogarukyo the dragon of hell!!

a portal appears in the ground and a demonic black dragon who wields a giant black blade and shield appears in front of me

suko: hello master, hello brother totsuki
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Uchiha Thu May 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Ryu :

I can't take anymore damage , * I Shout * as i see all the incoming attacks , and i find my self Losing two arms and two legs and all my vital Organs .

I then Blow up from all the incoming damage .

And all you could see was my eyes , Ryu Uchiha's Samsara , Samsara is one of the many Mangekyo Sharingan powers that come from the left eye. Samsara is said to be the "Eye of Eternal Youth" or "Fountain of Youth" once they have activated the power in there left eye. This jutsu allows the user to have Eternal Life as they say, and to heal the unhealable to their own body. Though its not actually living forever, the user would just age slower once the Samsara was activated.

It basically allows you to heal wounds, small cuts, deeper cuts, internal or externally. Even to heal a loss arm or leg, but not backbone or head(without the head being attached to the actually body is unusably and permanently dead). It is said to have aura similar to Susanoo. It will cover the location that the user wants with the aura and be heal the wound. If one lost arm or leg the bone would appear to the dismember part of the body like susanoo and regenerated. The drawback is that if one is injured fatally and "dies" there left eye will open forming the Mangekyo Sharingan the body would heal the wound, But the user would fall into a comatose. Without special and professional medical attention the user can fall under the coma for hours, days, years, and even decades. Another Drawback is once under the coma when wounds are fully healed if the enemy strikes the user again fatally they will be permanently dead.

Unless the user is almost completely obliterated they can use this technique. This jutsu takes nearly half of the user chakra and cause him/her to go blind faster than other Mangeckyo Sharingan techniques. Only the user can heal there own wounds. Meaning everything including eyesight would return back to the user. But as said before it depends on when or if the user wakes up. So basically if its a serious injury like losing a body part(except head) it can be regenerated by using Samsara once a day.

( I'm Heal )

I Then Used , Blaze Release: Pheonix Shadow Technique , This jutsu is mainly used for defence while using Amaterasu flames. The flames will form in the shape of a bird of black flames(Pheonix Shadow) behind Ryu and then with its wings it will cover Ryu's body from most forms of harm. The unusual thing about this jutsu is the eyes of the flaming bird is actually the color white. This jutsu protects the user from most Fire Release, Water Release, Lightning Release techniques. If opponent tries to use hand to hand combat and hits the opponent but now without being caught ablaze. Ryu's Brother, Leon has a connection with the mythical phoenix's. Leon believes there powers are used for destruction. Ryu made this jutsu to show and prove Leon that they can protect too.

I Then Used ( Eternal Mangekyou )

And Aim take over your Tailed-demon and Control him Forcing the biju not to give you chakra

And your gods won't help you ( I Aim to Teleport you and me to another location Leaving your gods Behind , i Then used ( 100-Shadow Trigram seal and Aim to seal all your chakra ).

Last edited by Ryu Uchiha on Thu May 20, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryu Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 20, 2010 2:57 pm

I can't take anymore damage , * I Shout * as i see all the incoming attacks , and i find my self Losing two arms and two legs and all my vital Organs .

I then Blow up from all the incoming damage .

And all you could see was my eyes , Ryu Uchiha's Samsara , Samsara is one of the many Mangekyo Sharingan powers that come from the left eye. Samsara is said to be the "Eye of Eternal Youth" or "Fountain of Youth" once they have activated the power in there left eye. This jutsu allows the user to have Eternal Life as they say, and to heal the unhealable to their own body. Though its not actually living forever, the user would just age slower once the Samsara was activated.

It basically allows you to heal wounds, small cuts, deeper cuts, internal or externally. Even to heal a loss arm or leg, but not backbone or head(without the head being attached to the actually body is unusably and permanently dead). It is said to have aura similar to Susanoo. It will cover the location that the user wants with the aura and be heal the wound. If one lost arm or leg the bone would appear to the dismember part of the body like susanoo and regenerated. The drawback is that if one is injured fatally and "dies" there left eye will open forming the Mangekyo Sharingan the body would heal the wound, But the user would fall into a comatose. Without special and professional medical attention the user can fall under the coma for hours, days, years, and even decades. Another Drawback is once under the coma when wounds are fully healed if the enemy strikes the user again fatally they will be permanently dead.

Unless the user is almost completely obliterated they can use this technique. This jutsu takes nearly half of the user chakra and cause him/her to go blind faster than other Mangeckyo Sharingan techniques. Only the user can heal there own wounds. Meaning everything including eyesight would return back to the user. But as said before it depends on when or if the user wakes up. So basically if its a serious injury like losing a body part(except head) it can be regenerated by using Samsara once a day.

( I'm Heal )

I Then Used , Blaze Release: Pheonix Shadow Technique , This jutsu is mainly used for defence while using Amaterasu flames. The flames will form in the shape of a bird of black flames(Pheonix Shadow) behind Ryu and then with its wings it will cover Ryu's body from most forms of harm. The unusual thing about this jutsu is the eyes of the flaming bird is actually the color white. This jutsu protects the user from most Fire Release, Water Release, Lightning Release techniques. If opponent tries to use hand to hand combat and hits the opponent but now without being caught ablaze. Ryu's Brother, Leon has a connection with the mythical phoenix's. Leon believes there powers are used for destruction. Ryu made this jutsu to show and prove Leon that they can protect too.

I Then Used ( Eternal Mangekyou )

And take over your Tailed-demon and Separate him from your body ( And once his out of your body the host dies )

And your gods won't help you ( I Teleport you and me to another location Leaving your gods Behind , i Then used ( 100-Shadow Trigram seal and seal all your chakra ).

you must edit your post first off your cant force a bijuu to seperate from there host that is GD (god modding) also the eternal mangekyo can only tame wild bijuu not ones who have a jinchuriki for when they are trapped in a jinchurki they have a mind and thinking of there own not wild beasts that can be tamed also you cant teleport you and another person with youwith that space time technique only yourself unless you touch me which you have to attempt to do so i can counter
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Uchiha Thu May 20, 2010 3:01 pm

has been Edited. I Then Used ( Eternal Mangekyou )

And Aim take over your Tailed-demon and Control him Forcing the biju not to give you chakra

And your gods won't help you ( I Aim to Teleport you and me to another location Leaving your gods Behind , i Then used ( 100-Shadow Trigram seal and Aim to seal all your chakra ).

Ryu Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 20, 2010 3:04 pm

you still have to edit it you can only use that eternal mangekyo technique to control a bijuu to not give the jinchuriki chakra if they are released so if im in dragos 11 tailed form (full transformation) thats when ya can do it also with your teleportation technique youhave to say you attempt to grab me to teleport me and you to do the sealing you cant just teleport us then attempt to seal my chakra
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Thu May 20, 2010 4:29 pm

As I see a battle raging on in the distance I see my Kage in battle. I rush toward the battlefield in full speed and precaustiously watch the area around the battlefield.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 3080
Location : Watching My Village and wondering why this forum is never active.

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu May 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Comes out of house and see whats up. Why the village lite with black flames? Looks up? Not again why are we always the target. Sighs might has well Help goes and hops on top of a roof top behind Ryu. Pulls out a sight piece aims. Well better aim at head Metal Style- Steel bullet metal shhots of a orb in hand at super high speeds at the back of Ryu's head.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 4683

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue100/200Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue400/400Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Uchiha Thu May 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Ryu :

My work Here is Done ?

I have to go Back to the hide-outs ( This battle has become to hard for me to handle )

Ryu Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 20, 2010 6:28 pm

where do ya think ya going ryu? i thoght you said ya aint leaving until ya capture me for yahiko? haha
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Uchiha Thu May 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Ryu :

To late { You soon Realize The body was a Illusion }

-You then hear : You Fool Kage : I was only here to find out about your jutsu and power -

You have Been Facing a Illusion : Clone {Created} by my mangekyou the clone is a 30% of my power .

Ryu Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Thu May 20, 2010 6:36 pm

I hate Spies I really do well I least didn't use Breaker in fight. Breaker: Hey not to late I want to fight let me fight.
No use he's gone. Breaker:I wanted to fight. Not fair. I was going to taer to pieces
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue100/200Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue400/400Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 20, 2010 6:38 pm

hmmm you made me waste my time........*i go full 11 tails into drago he is so large that yamagakure can see him*

YOU DARE MAKE ME WASTE MY TIME!!? DESTROY MY VILLAGE!!?

i spear my 11 tails into your clone attempting to kill it if its still alive
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 20, 2010 6:39 pm

wel sadly you didnt know everyone of my jutsus i only used 2 of my ultimos dragon eye seals and didnt even summon a single dragon god
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Fri May 21, 2010 1:09 pm

*Finally, reaches the battlefield*

Dag Gummit!!!!! I'm too late. Lord Kage are you okay. He didn't do too much damage did he? I should of got here sooner......
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 21, 2010 1:11 pm

i turn to see the co-kage amazed that he isnt freaking out because this is the first time he has ever seen drago

dj: !!?....oh....it was a fake a clone made with his mangekyo

i turn back to normal form

there isnt much damage i expected more from him however well need to seal away these black flames into some fire scrolls so they dont continue to burn the village in ashes
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riddick Fri May 21, 2010 1:19 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:i turn to see the co-kage amazed that he isnt freaking out because this is the first time he has ever seen drago

dj: !!?....oh....it was a fake a clone made with his mangekyo

i turn back to normal form

there isnt much damage i expected more from him however well need to seal away these black flames into some fire scrolls so they dont continue to burn the village in ashes

Alright, I'll go it the fire scrolls from my office. Wow, Drago is bigger than I expected. Wait let me not change the subject. *I run off to get the fire scrolls*

Oh yeah, Danzi be careful.
The Riddick
The Riddick
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Fri May 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Yes tell the young guy to be carful sighs why is it that I look down upon. Puts site back into pocket. I going home I deal with any flames on the way.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Hiro Original :

I'm here in Yamagakure and i see the head of a dragon could it be another attack in the dragon valley , I Then Used (One Eye: Look ) , And i find the village in Bad Conditions.

I Then send my Fastest bird towards your village .

The Note

Code:

What Just Happen ........... Fool your not a good kage you let your village get hurt and all your villagers trap in a genjutsu
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 21, 2010 8:44 pm

i find the bord and it gives me the message and i read it i then write my own message and give it to the bird to give to hiro the message says

the vilage was attacked by a clone made by an uchiha who posseses the mangekyo i beleive his name is ryu he attacked the village to try and lure me out he wanted to capture me to prove to yahiko that he can be in akatsuki and its not my fault my village is always attacked the only reason its constantly attacked is cause im one of the strongest jinchurikis and they wish to steal my beast for its power
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 8:22 am

Don't worry with the clones presnence gone the genjutsu should end soon... Wait I been thinking about this don't clones have a limited traveling range dosen't that mean the real one not far away?
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 1:24 pm

thats different that was with the rinnegan the clone ryu used was with his mangekyo sharingan an actual jutsu that made the clone besides even if he was close he would have probably gotten away already from us just sitting here repairing the damages so might as well just leave him be until we meet again
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Sat May 22, 2010 3:00 pm

*black mist encirlces Dj not in a harmful way but it just appears and arms grab around his throat*
"Are you trying to kill my recruit Dj?"
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Ryo : 11093

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue200/200Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue200/200Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Alexandrite Night wrote:*black mist encirlces Dj not in a harmful way but it just appears and arms grab around his throat*
"Are you trying to kill my recruit Dj?"

hohoho your recruit i see? but no your "recruit" was a sissy and decided to fight me against a clone of his while hiding somewhere so now and i expected that you would come here also

the person you grabbed poofs as i am behind you

you fell for my kage bunshin! no you must die!!

earth style: stone spear!!

i form a spear made from stone with my chakra and i attempt to stab the spear through your back to sever your spine
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Uchiha Sat May 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Ryu Crows:

The Crows All Cover the Entire village in a Dark Sphere , They Then Explode in hope to Explode your village.

Ryu Voices :

Don't Ever Call Me "Weak"

Ryu Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 22, 2010 4:20 pm

heh you underestimate me ill let you see yet another jutsu

dragon art: dragon capture jar!!

i form a giant metal jar with a dragons face carved in it with my chakra the lid opens and absorbs your entire explosion leaving me village unharmed i then order the jar to fire the explosion straight into outer space where no one is harmed since i dont know your true location
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 22, 2010 5:01 pm

*Sees something fall.* Dude you hit a Sailtlite man that thing probabley cost millions of dollars. Looks at Alex get out of here got enough excitment to day. *Pulls out staff and starts heading in Alex's Direction.*
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Sun May 23, 2010 10:30 am

*i grab the end of the spear ignoring the pain and push it down i then run up the spear and jump over Dj to get out of the way of Danzi*

"you wont catch me"
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sun May 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Yes I will. All the metal aromoring on me falls off And I charge moving faster than night.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sun May 23, 2010 3:04 pm

i appear n a tree about 200 yards away, 'i wonder who will win' i think to myself
Chinkuko
Chinkuko
Admin-Chinkuko master of thunder-Izunakage

Ryo : 9908

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Sun May 23, 2010 3:27 pm

*i immediately stop and fall to the ground on purpose so as you pass by going faster than me i can trip you get up and run the opposite way*
"your too easy"
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sun May 23, 2010 3:35 pm

*Spins on hands and Luanches straight into Alexs gut pulling out a kunai*
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sun May 23, 2010 3:56 pm

i get up and start to walk slowly towards the battle "ill help one of them out i guess" i say closing my eyes and puting my hands on the back of my head
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Ryo : 9908

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun May 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Read New Rules
https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net/rpg-system-f4/rpg-post-limits-t628.htm

Code:

* When Role Playing you Need to Fallow Some Basic Rules
1. You need to describe the Location
2. You need to give details to your actions.
3. Your post should be 4-5 Lines Long.
5. Don't used small Posts
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Danzi why are you taking here lightly?

i start to chase after alex along with danzi but im going much faster than danzi and im close to her

you wont escape!! dragon art: snake dragons!!

i fire 2 snake like dragons from my arms and fire them like missiles towards alex they attempt to tie up alex to immobiilize her and bite her as i take out a kunai hoping they hit you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:18 pm

They wrap around me tieing me tightly to myself
as i struggle my eyes go green
and by body is suddenly covered in black mist
which burns the snakes when they finally wriggle off me
i get to my feet and run faster than i had before.
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Ace would apper infront of Alex "Its,you time...time to die..The Akatsuki will cease to exist after I Relustantly destroy there leader."he said as he was behind her he would stand there legs crouched,he began to do a set of dilligante handsigns.They were long you could tell he was up to no good just by seeing the handsigns,"Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave" he said as and Orb of water appered over both Ryu and Alex water would quickly fill it leaving whoever's inside potentially dead if they didn't react quick enough."Let this be a lesssion,I am Ace Akau..And if you don't want to die..I suggest you savor your life and protect it.Because if I find you,your life is going to come to a quick end,the only sounds you will here are the bashing of waves and the only thing you will see is your corpse on the ground dead.."he would say as he crossed his arms and prepared for more combat."Guys,Lets do this..You now have me on your side lets wipe out the Akatsuki from existance."he said as the look on his face became more dense and serious

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Alex:
I place my palms together and concentrate on my body
every aspect of it from my feet to my elbos to the very tip of my head
i concentrated and whispered to myself words even i didnt understand,
probably an old ancient jutsu the night clan has . . . black mist engulfed me once more
blowing my hair up and out from my face making my face look
incredibly terrifing. I laughed under my breathe, a strained sound
a crazed sound really . . as my crazed laughter passed my eyes closed
gently as my eyelashes folded onto themselves they snapped open with
lightning speed to reveal the brightest green you had ever seen
with the same od lightning quick reflexes she snatched Ryu from behind her
pulled him next to her roughly smiled a scary farewell smile and dissapeared in
a black swirling hole that appeared behind her and sucked them up taking
them only god knows where.

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1210

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 pm

ace they already left awhile ago the fights been over
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by sasukee1996 Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 pm

EXCUSE ME DJ WE WERE CHASING AN AKATZUKI MEMBER WHEN HE DISSAPEARED AND LED US TO YOU . WE THINK HE MIGHT'VE STOLEN ONE OF THE SACRED SCROLLS . WITH THE FORBIDDEN JUTSUS . AND TWO ANBU SQUAD MEMBERS FROM YOUR VILLAGE WERE KILLED IN THE CHASE.
sasukee1996
sasukee1996
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 336

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Ryu {Death Of the Village } Left_bar_bleue500/500Ryu {Death Of the Village } Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 pm

ok then i understand

to prevent people from spamming here etc. i shall lock this topic

/lock
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down