Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_lcapItchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Voting_barItchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_lcapItchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Voting_barItchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_lcap9%Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_lcap65%Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_lcap26%Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower)

2 posters

Go down

Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Empty Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower)

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:12 am

GENERAL INFO

Name: Itchi Denkou

Height: 5ft 7in

Weight: 120lbs

Ninja ID: 5751-454F-GF5R-6HGJ

Village: Kumogakure.

Element: Lightning

Ninja Type: Nin expert

Occupation: Occupations will be given to gain money and experience:
Jounin Sensei (if not then academy teacher)

Character Information

Biography

{Academy Arc}
Spoiler:
Much like her mother, Itchi was raised under family jurrestriction. Itchi was home schooled in ninja arts by the Denkou Clan master. Itchi had excelled very wisely using her weaponry skills she learned off of from watching her mother in training. Itchi was praised among the Clan members, she had every skill her mother did. Like her mother, Itchi activated the Dendou Eye and used raiton based techniques to pass the exam. The ninja known as the "Cherry Blossom Ninja" had to fight her first in order for Itchi to pass. Little did Itchi know that it meant she had to beat her own mother. Itchi indeed won, but her mother was paralized from the waist down because of the lightning release technique called "Electric passage way" which was a hand to hand technique the when stricken into the body it can paralize the body but thats a nine percent chance. Soon she was called the "Peach Blossom Ninja" or the ninja who followed behind the "Cherry Blossom Ninja's" footsteps much like a peach blossom would do.

{Gennin Arc prt 1, Sensei's Appearance}
Spoiler:
Itchi, left her clan inspite of injuring her only sensei, her mother. Itchi found her self wandering in her village so lost and alone at the age of nine. Itchi looke around and soon found her self staring at the kage's office. She soon walked into the building, not knowing what she was going to say. All that she knew was that she had a scroll that had the information of Itchi's passing. She knocked twice on the door. Soon the kage opened the door. She handed over the scroll, the Kage, after reading the scroll, sent her to the forest where she would meet her new sensei. She followed orders and headed to the forest and sat awaiting her sensei's appearance. Soon her sensei had appeared though the falling of the leaves of the trees in the forest. She looked up and pulled out a kunai thinking it was an attack. She charged her chakra nature into the kunai and soon struck at the direction of the attack. Suddenly the kunai was hit out of her and and she on the ground with a foot on her back. The figure standing on her wore nothing but black and only his tan face was visable. Itchi now understood that this figure was her sensei.

{Gennin Arc prt 2, The training effects}
Spoiler:
Itchi, now after training for three years with her sensei who still wore black now knew how to controll her emotions and harness them into her fist and feet. She soon was able to create crators with the slamming of her fists combined with chakra infusement coming into contact with anything in her way. She could snap a tree like a twig just using a round house kick with the combnation of her foot and chakra infusement. Soon after Itchi learned how to read the movement of her opponents attack by reading the foot steps so she could evade the attack with great agility. After another year of training she gained her second Dendou Eye and was approved by her sensei to move onto the rank of Chuunin.

{Chuunin Arc prt 1, Going back to the family}
Spoiler:
After four full years of training Itchi ventured off into the village to be reaqainted with her family once again. Itchi soon found her self inside the building looking for her mother. Some how after four years her mother grew ill and began to suffer from a deadly illness. Itchi wept and wished for her mother to stay alive. Sadly after four hours her mother passed away. Before her mother had died she had given her a sword she named Suzumbachi. Suzumbachi was a blade is a ninja straight blade, wraped in white wrapings covering up the symbol of the legendary Dendou eye. Pink circles each diagnal from each other. It had the ability to conjour up lightning release attacks. Itchi held the sword dearly to her and placed it on her left hip attaching it to her skirt. With the last tear she had she payed her debts to the family by saying farewell and soon left the clan house hold once again

{Chuunin Arc prt 2, Jounin Initiation}
Spoiler:
Itchi now being fifteen after training alone for two years after her mother's death, applied for a jounin ninja exam. Soon after she had won her priliminary exams using her lightning released techniques. She soon found her self in the final exams in which she had to fight her own sensei. The rules were anything goes, so death applied to it. She tooks out her mother's sword and as she unsheathed it, it sparked with electricity running throug it. She took her stance, the blade facing downwards at the ground. Her sensei struck at her with senbon which at poison dipped edges. She used her training to her use and dodged them all and soon ended the fight quickly. She sliced into his spine as shocks sent into his nerv system soon frying it making him numb and killing him. Soon the sensei droped to the ground and his hood fell off it had revealed a strike on his village symbol crest whih showed he was rouge. She had killed a rouge ninja. The audiance being stunned left the judges to give the judgement of pass to jounin level

{Jounin Arc, Now adays}
Spoiler:
Itchi now seventeen, patrolls the village she watches over the city with her two weapons Suzumbachi, and Ikuto the blade she had tooken off of her dead master. She still had no clue what the blade did but had a feeling it had something to do with chakra. Itchi now waits for a challange here and there but is loyal to her village beside her likings for evil men and women. She did not let that get in her way of protecting her home village. She soon became the leader of her clan. She now lives in the clan house of Denkou, and in the same room her mother died in. She still gives prayer to her mother every now and then. Itchi is now Jounin and will always carry the name "Peach Blossom Ninja" until death

Description: She wares her own ninja gear which would be of coarse a white bra strapless and hooked to her back, short shirt almost similar to a school girl outfit with the colors green, purple, and white. The top shirt has the symbol of her clan which would be like a rain drop in the color of purple making it look like a cloud. She also wares a skirt of the same color of the top shirt; however, the skirt is green and white. The dress is laced up from the front and holds to sheathes or casings on her left and right side for her swords Ikuto and Suzumbachi. She wares summer style ninja shoes {like sandels} in the color of white.
Accessories:She wares a purple bow tie in her hair. On her right wrist she wares white wraping with a wrist belt holding the wraped down. Her sword Ikuto is a samurai style blade used to cut through chakra streams. This sword can cut through chakra streams if the same chakra nature is equal in strangth to Itchi's. Suzumbachi is her family prized posesstion, it was given to her by her mother. The blade is a ninja straight blade, wraped in white wrapings covering up the symbol of the legendary Dendou eye. Pink circles each diagnal from each other. Itchi only draws this sword when needed. The ability of coarse like Denkou is Lightning Release, it can conjour up a lightning attack to strike her opponent. She rarely uses the sword.
Head Band: Mist located below the chin, otherwise the neck.

Personality: Bisexual, perverted, seductive

OTHER INFO

Family: none

Sensei:

Academy Teachers

1.Nidachi-Domo

2.Denko-Chan

3.Jin

4. Nana

Jounin Sensei

*Missing Ninja, Master Akoya

Students:

Squad Name: Team Akoya, #20

1.Venus Venenum

2.Sugi Midamora

3.Unsoni Kaze

Team:

Name of Genin Squad: Graceful Flowers

1. Denkou-Chan
2. Kimi Denkou

3. Chichi Denkou

Name of Chuunin Squad: Graceful Flowers

1. Denkou Chan
2. Kimi Denkou

3.Chichi Denkou

Jutsu: D Rank[/b]
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Sandaa Saaburu - Thunder Saber
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Close (0-5m)
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will generate lightning in their hand and then strike their target, causing an explosive impact.
Limit: Raiton Element.</BLOCKQUOTE>
C Rank
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Range: Close (0-5m), Mid (5-10m)
Chakra: 45
Description: The user will form a ball of electricity, which they can hurl at their opponent.
B Rank
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Toruneedo Raitoningu - Tornado Lightning
Range: Close (0-5m). Mid (5-10m)
Chakra: 100
Description: Using some form of hand seals, the user can generate lightning from their palms, which they can whip around to destroy anything in their surroundings.
Limit: Raiton Element.
Raigeki no Yoroi - Lightning Strike Armor
Type: Attack Defense Per Turn
Range: Close (0-5m)
Chakra: 100 Per Turn
Description: The user will envelope their body in a protective armor of lightning that will harm anyone who dares strike them directly.
*Note: This jutsu can be dispelled with an appropriate attack at judge’s discretion.
Ikadzuchi no Kiba - Lightning Bolt Fang
Range: Any
Chakra: 100
Description: The user will send a plume of an electrified chakra-like essence into the clouds above to activate bolts of lightning to rain down upon a target.
A Rank
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado
Chakra: 210
Description: The user will draw lightning down upon their body. The current will be contained within and around the user’s form. The user will then begin to spin in place, forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon and strike out against an opponent. Even if the attack doesn’t directly connect with the foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.
Gian - False Darkness
Chakra: 210
Description: Raiton • Gian is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. After releasing lightning manipulated chakra from their body, the user will use it to release a strong bolt of electricity from their mouth.

Bloodline: Surname: Denkou
Element: Raiton
Style: Doujutsu/ Kekai genkai (COntrol of Lightning)
RP Sample:
Aisu walks into the village her blue hair shimmers with the sun and her akatsuki clothing blows in the direction the wind. SHe walks up to the village gates and jumps over it with ease. she then sighs knowing that the area was filled with water she touches the ground and from the cracks a water lick creature breaks through and is twirls like a snake. Aisu pointed to a random building and the creature of water attacked the buildings. Aisu closed her eyes as she held one handsign ans opens her eyes as a moon symbol appears in her left eye. soon a tsunami was sent at the kage office completly overflowing the area in water. Aisu jumped ontop of the water and ran twards the point of the kage office touching the water a demon mark on her neck activates and poison haze is sent into the water killing anything that breathes the poison other than she. from here she sits down as the kage office is being destroy by the snake creature then the poison and water resides she jumps to the ground and begins to walk away "pitty these ninja were never worthy to live, even if run by the akatsuki well whats done is done"

Yuki sees what it happening and quickly preforms handsigns " ice dome jutsu " shouts yuki , and aisu sees a huge dome sprout out of the ground and protect yuki and all of the poeple around her. " that was close

Aisu sighs and whispers "repent" the ice breaks and the buildings and the kage office shatters. she then looks at yuki "go away or die...i have no care for you i only had pressing matters with this village. Its to low to live now scram or die by my hands" she looks away and starts to walk out as a sword appears in her hands " make no mistake i will kill you"

Yuki stares at her " Who are you " Yuki says

she looks at the girl smirking "i have many names and this village only knows me by Aisu" she looks away griping the sword tighter. "well girl are you ready to die or will you run away like your other people. any other way i have no care for the likes of you so pick quickly or die by my blade" she looks back at the girl

Yuki is frozen is fear and shock, she can't think she, can't move "...."

"you ninja sicken me...your village sickened me now look where they stand..will you fall with them!" she looks at the girl then a mark appears on her neck it was the poison mark but this time the sword in her hand had a dark essance " the clock is ticking girl! pick now or die!"

Yuki is remebering her past and is blankly looking at aisu "i'm alone...... all alone" Yuki starts to move backwards slowly

"alone yes...but for good no.." she looks at her "your clan of ice yes? it would serve well as an akatsuki weapon you may live and come with me or die here what do you chose?" she smiles

Yuki looks at her "what do you know about me or my clan ..... i will always be alone" Yuki starts to debate where she should listen to aisu or not

"i know alot about...like how it was destroyed but only one member survived such as you oh and that it controls ice. now if you want to live and become our weapon of power then take my hand if not then i will kill you now chose!"

" i have no choice " Yuki starts walking towards you and you can see she has decided to help you

"good girl now follow me" she walks away and starts to fade

"ok" Yuki follows Aisu and turns around looking at the destoryed mist village one more time " this is my fault " Yuki turn bac and keeps following aisu.

or the short one-
Aisu walks through the area sighing with the akatsuki clothing on . she brushes her hair out of her eyes and she touches the ground as water slowly is braking through the ground and twirls in a spiral. she sighs and points to a random building as the water shape now fires at the building. Aisu sighs and continues to walk foward twards the kage's office sighing and then sakuya takes over and aisu stops in her tracks. then she runs straight to the the office as her akatsuki clothing sways with the wind movement along with her hair as the dark red turns to a bright pink color then she moves her arm she jumps into the air and twirls in a circle and a fire tornado is shot at the office she lands on the ground un harmed and perfectly fine and she waits for the out come of this random attack she sighs and aisu takes over once again now that her water creature is attacking the buildings other than the kage's and sakuya's fire tornado is going after the kage office. "worthless peice of trash this village is"

Last edited by Itchi Denkou on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Ryo : 7444

Character sheet
Chakra:
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Left_bar_bleue200/200Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Left_bar_bleue200/200Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Empty Re: Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower)

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Almost improved.
We need a name.
if your from komogakure then that means your the auto-matic raikage because no one else claimed the village.
nice though this is the best profile i have seen way better then my profile.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:16 pm

sorry thought i typed it in but there you go
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 pm

almost just change your rank to kage and then its approved.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Itchi Denkou (Lightning FLower) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:24 pm

there ya go
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Approved/
being locked/
Also your now the kage of komogakure, go there an create the village topics an things.
if you need help go to the country of snow village hidden in the mountains an look what we got.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down