Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
open challenge for danzi Vote_lcapopen challenge for danzi Voting_baropen challenge for danzi Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
open challenge for danzi Vote_lcapopen challenge for danzi Voting_baropen challenge for danzi Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

open challenge for danzi Vote_lcap9%open challenge for danzi Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
open challenge for danzi Vote_lcap65%open challenge for danzi Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
open challenge for danzi Vote_lcap26%open challenge for danzi Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

open challenge for danzi

2 posters

Go down

open challenge for danzi Empty open challenge for danzi

Post by Danzi Mon May 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Setting
We are underground in caveren that has a underground lake. Metal streams shine through the wall.
Now someone please fight me!
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 4683

Character sheet
Chakra:
open challenge for danzi Left_bar_bleue100/200open challenge for danzi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
open challenge for danzi Left_bar_bleue400/400open challenge for danzi Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

open challenge for danzi Empty Re: open challenge for danzi

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Count me In , I will be your foe.

You begin

Code:

Beta Style Battle

* Post Has to be ( 100 words )

* no god-mod

Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
open challenge for danzi Left_bar_bleue1860/2000open challenge for danzi Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
open challenge for danzi Left_bar_bleue2000/2000open challenge for danzi Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Mon May 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Dude albrate much. Fine. Metal- Steel bullet. A flash of metal shoots at hiro. the bullet design Is different from most because of a drill like tip on front that is made so it can drill through any bone that it comes into contact with it. It makes a wihzzing noise through the air at Hiro. Metal Style- Spike Hedgehog Justu* A bunch of spikes appaer all over given me a hedgehog look as I follow the bullet for close up battle. Has I approch I pull at mine Katar A blade glove that can pierce through weak defensivess. Has I get close I pull my arm back to punch with Katar into Hiros gut.*
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
open challenge for danzi Left_bar_bleue100/200open challenge for danzi Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
open challenge for danzi Left_bar_bleue400/400open challenge for danzi Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 31, 2010 4:17 pm

Deva Path :

"The Foe is out of his head , he thinks he can beat me one of lord hiro path , The Deva Path Focus on the incoming Attacks and repels them with gravity , and creates a field of gravity that will repel any close-range attack "

"The path then Uses gravity pressure to pull the foe down to the ground and keep pushing him till the ground crush and the foe takes damage "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
open challenge for danzi Left_bar_bleue1860/2000open challenge for danzi Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
open challenge for danzi Left_bar_bleue2000/2000open challenge for danzi Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Mon May 31, 2010 4:25 pm

Grrr.. Earth Style- Stone Alavache half the ceiling collapses on top of the paths. while thats happening I crawling across ground Towards Hiro. I try to ram my spike side into Hiro's leg. I don't care if I crush I ain't going to Fall. Opens the blade of the Katar to Sice at other leg.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down