Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_lcapRyu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Voting_barRyu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_lcapRyu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Voting_barRyu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_lcap9%Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_lcap65%Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_lcap26%Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved)

2 posters

Go down

Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Empty Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved)

Post by Yahiko Sat May 29, 2010 11:11 am

Name: Ryu Kamimizu (Mizu Path)

Age: 19 at age of death and now 24 but looks are still the same.

Height: five feet and eight inches

Weight: 145 pounds

Ninja ID: 4512-656M-RM4K-4RMK 1234-567A-BC8D-9EFG

Village: Kirigakure now rouge ninja

Element: Water

Ninja Type: Water Mastery, Weapon Mastery, Ninjutsu Mastery

Biography

Genin Arc-
Ryu was a energetic ninja, much like naruto. He had dreams of becoming Mizukage, becoming the best ninja out there in the Shinobi Erra. Little did he know that what he had to do to become such a ninja would be such a deadly task. Ryu at age of ten passed the academy and became a genin, his family were dead when he was age of four. He was taken in by his future sensei, Arashi Mitsunai. She acted in the role of being a mother to him and helped him pass the Academy. Years pass and now Ryu is of age thirteen, at this time all ninja were on missions because the year of the sixth ninja war began. The genin were sent to to take the civilians of the village who were nay ninja or strong. The chuunin were sent to go to villages close by and ask for immediate help. The jounina were sent on a life risking mission to try and shorten and take down the threat. Arashi Mitsunai was one of those jounin.

THE MISHAP, WATER DIVINE WOLF JUTSU! Arc-
Ryu, having known of his mother figure was sent out to risk her life, followed in her foot steps slowly. Day after day he watched her, fight and risk her life on the line to protect her village. It was too much for him to bare...she was short of chakra and blood was dripping down the side of her mouth...she was nearly dead. Ryu had to do something. And so he did, he charge his chakra, formed handsigns, and produced a jutsu that is legendary of all jutsu to this day. "WATER DIVINE WOLF JUTSU!" Ryu yelled out as suddenly water poured out through his hands. The water formed into a solid object much like in the form of a wolf. His eyes glowed white, suddenly Ryu struck his fist foward then downward the clap them together, suddenly the water wolf reacted and slashed with the right paw then then with the left then suddenly the wolf exploded into thousands of senbon stabbing directly into the skin of the rouge ninja acting Arashi. The ninja died on impact, the water wolf jutsu dispersed and Ryu lost consciousness and fell to the ground.

The Return, Ryu made Chuunin Arc-
After learning of Ryu missing in action to save Arashi, the Kage dispatched two ninja squads to go looking for him. Arashi returned five days after, Ryu walking beside her. The village was still quiet. Arashi spoke with the kage telling him of what happened and how ryu saved his life. Soon after he was given the rank of chuunin. Ryu was then sent on a mission shortly afterwords to go to the village hidden in the sand to find any surviving ninja that he had sent to that village to help the Sand village. Ryu simply understanding what he had to do he went his way towards the Sand village.

Sunagakure Mission, Retrieval of the Survivors Arc-
Ryu finally arrived into the village of the Sand, found no survivors. Instead he found dead bodies...each one belonging to the mist village. In shock he asked all the ninja of the sand village who had committed such a crime. Each ninja said the same thing, rouge ninja waring black robes. Ryu rushing out of the village gates hoping to find the ninja responsible for such a homicide, charged his chakra into his hands. He stopped when he caught site of three ninja standing over a ninja, was he dead? No he was still alive, he wore a sand village headband. Ryu enraged that he took these ninja for the ones who killed the mist shinobi. He suddenly in haste formed hand signs, then from that his eyes glowed white once again. He places his hands together. "Divine Water Senbon Scatter Jutsu" From his palms water poured out and formed into a solid clear blue senbon. He threw the senbon forming hand signs again and created a chakra thread connected to the senbon. The ninja knowing of the attack turned around and deflected the attack. Suddenly Ryu severed the chakra thread and the senbon separated into seven different shards each one stabbing into the first ninja. The first ninja died of ease. The second ninja ran at Ryu, Ryu payed no attention. Ryu spun his body to the left then formed chakra into his hands slaming the second ninja in the back, then appeared underneath the second ninja's chin and slammed his chin up wards then form hand signs as the ninja fell downwards. Suddenly Ryu lifted up his hands and water poured from the ground forming into a solid spike. The spike pierced through the second ninja. The last ninja looked at Ryu then formed hand signs and used an earth style jutsu that allowed him to spit earth spiked pillars from his mouth. Ryu jumped on top of the pillars, pulled out a kunai from his pocket. Ryu ran forward and as he got close he pierced the kunai into the ninja's throat killing him. Ryu reverted back to normal, and soon passed out. The sand ninja that he saved, being so grateful, took Ryu back to the village and lied him in a hospital bed.

Ryu, New Friend Arc-
Ryu having woken up from such a battle found himself lying in a bed. The ninja he saved stared directly at him smiling. He then explained who he was and how grateful he was. Ryu understood what the ninja was saying, and how the rouge ninja he killed were stealing from the village and killed the mist shinobi in the cross fire. Ryu then got up and left to his village to report back on what had happened.

Ryu Appointed Jounin-Arc
Ryu having reported to the mizukage about what had happened in the mist village, was appointed Jounin. The mizukage looked ill and explained that when he was to die Ryu would take his place. Ryu having heard of this was in shock and left the kage building.

Final Battle, The Sixth Ninja War Arc-
Ryu was sent to the sand village again to retrieve ninja to head up into the battle field. Ryu found the ninja he saved and left with the ninja towards the battle field. When they arrived the battle was nearly over. Only one ninja was left. The sand ninja smiled and looked at Ryu, "Here I want you to have this sword, I been meaning to give it to you after saving my life." Ryu was given a sword that read Mizu Oyobi Chuugi. Ryu looks at the sand ninja and smiles he takes the sword. The second he did so the sand ninja looked at him then rushed in after the surviving ninja. The sand ninja did kill him but the rouge ninja killed the sand ninja as well. Ryu was in shock, he ran up to the sand ninja's body whose last words were "End the wars, never let them take over again." The ninja soon died after that. Ryu took his headband and tied it on his right wrist.

Kage-Arc
The mizukage died after Ryu had returned from the victory. Ryu was appointed Kage. Ryu accepted and to this day does he now take power of his village as Nanatsuaime or the seventh mizukage.

Now of Days-Arc
After the death of Yahiko from the akatsuki member known as Alexandrite in despite of having her tailed beast take over. The body that once was the water path of Yahiko became alive once again the other paths seemed to do the same. The Water path seemed to loose all memory of his existance; however, ever since he was ruled over by Yahiko he stayed loyal to Yahiko same with his paths. Ryu remembering who had killed Yahiko goes undercover as an akatsuki to seek the female out to become the new leader to replace the tracks of his master. Ryu wares a mask over his face, much like madara so it does not lead to the fact that the water path is still alive and Yahiko's prodisesor is standing in front of her. Ryu acts much like an unmature ninja so he is easily underestimated. But his skills are far from compare. He plans to be in the shadows as just an akatsuki member till his time comes to rise into the ranks and finish what the akatsuki has never finished before. The end of all ninja wars! the end of the Ninja WORLD!

Description:Then- Head-Ryu has spiked up hair in the color of blue, his eyes are of the shade of blue. He normally never wares the Kage hat to symbolize he is a kage. Never had he worn a headband. And never will he.
Body and ClothingHis body is mostly covered in the kage outfit. Under the outfit he wares two headbands one on his right wrist the other on his left wrist. One of the headbands belonged to his friend who was killed in the 6th Ninja War. He swore to avenge his friend and end the wars for good. Underneath the outfit he wares his light ninja outfit.
Accessories Ryu has a sword on his back inscribed with the words of Mizu Oyobi Chuugi meaning "Water and Loyalty". This sword was the sword that he received the day his friend died in combat. He never uses the sword unless for an emergency. He will often say "In honor of those who have past, it would be of grave ill to use such a blade in vain".

Now-Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) 007076217965c3556e01568c8032fc872bfebe66

Personality: Ryu is often friendly, but serious in fights, he often never loses in battle.
now- He is imature and foolish but skilled

OTHER INFO

Family: None

Sensei: Self Tought

Jutsu: Divine Water Wolf: Creates a water wolf from the users palms then creates the water wolf to become solid. when the user punches the air and slams down the wolf attacks. When the hands of the user are clapped together the wolf explodes into thousands of tiny senbons that are sent into the opponent.

Divine Water Senbon Scatter: Creates a clear blue senbon from the users palm. This then creates the senbon to turn into a solid form. when the user throws the senbon it must be scattered to have effect. to have it scattered the chakra thread connected to it and pulls the thread off the senbon it brakes into tiny shards that seek onto the opponent.

Divine Water Recreation: This is a said jutsu that makes a solid building made out of water. This jutsu is said to be used by the 7th kage to recreate the destructed Mizukage building.

Divine Water Sword

Divine Water Barrier

Divine Water Dragon Summoning

Bloodline: Divine Water {Kamimizu}

RP Sample:

You have seen it before
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Ryo : 521997

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Left_bar_bleue200/200Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Left_bar_bleue200/200Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Empty Re: Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved)

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat May 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Approved/
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Ryu: The Ex Mizukage, The Mizu Path (Next Character after my character dies so it is reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down