Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_lcapoperation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Voting_baroperation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_lcapoperation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Voting_baroperation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_lcap9%operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_lcap65%operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_lcap26%operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle

+2
ace mccloud
dragoon master dj
6 posters

Go down

operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle

Post by dragoon master dj Wed May 26, 2010 6:24 pm

suddenly s small group of ninja appear around a large waterfall like area some in akatsuki cloaks others with dragongakure and yamagakure head bands

dj: ok now you guys now the drill but before we start we must first find the secret entrance to the waterfall village (must post at least 4 times before we find it) everyone start looking

i say in a low quiet voice so no one tries to hear me

Last edited by dragoon master dj on Wed May 26, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue1890/2000operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue2000/2000operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty Re: operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle

Post by ace mccloud Wed May 26, 2010 6:26 pm

*uses drakinyugan in a attempt to find a heat signature* nope looks like thats not gonna help
ace mccloud
ace mccloud
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 1423

Character sheet
Chakra:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue200/200operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue200/200operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty Re: operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle

Post by dragoon master dj Wed May 26, 2010 6:28 pm

the entrance wont have heat only living things do guess well start having to find it the hard way hiro do you see anything with your byakugan? i say as i begin to look
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue1890/2000operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue2000/2000operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by ace mccloud Wed May 26, 2010 6:37 pm

*sees something hmm whats that* hmm *turns around and sees waterfalla ninja* well this is bad
ace mccloud
ace mccloud
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Wed May 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Hiro Original :

This Place seems to be Quite Dark , If you look North you can find a Mountain just above Our Location if you look Down You can see A waterfall , If not Mistaken My father “Naruto Uzumaki” cam here once , Their should be a Cave Behind the waterfall .

I run towards the Waterfall but the pressure of water would sure kill me if I would to Enter head to the waterfall , Time like this call for a power wind style Jutsu ( Wind Style : Horizontal Slash ) I slash the waterfall with a powerful Wind Slash creating a Horizontal Entrance behind the Waterfall I , Run Quickly Inside the waterfall And I then Activate the (Byakugan) and I see a Pile of rocks , Blocking the Entrance , I Then Used plan B ( Mountain Fist ) I blow Powerful Waves of chakra at the Rock Smashing them with the Mountain fist , I Then find a Set of Chakra Seals , I Activate the (Advanced Byakugan ) I Then used (Chakra Manipulation ) to spread my tailed beast like chakra generated by the advanced byakugan around the Seal , The seals then Open and I find our team block by 9-heaven Gates , ( Rotation Palm : Variation Ultimate ) I Circle a sphere of chakra around my hands that develops all element type Chakra around the sphere I then release the orb and destroy the 9-gate with a powerful Blast, As the Last trick Card we found the team Lost on a Dimensional Black Hole Jutsu ( Antimatter Eye ) Using the Second branch of the eternal Byakugan and I destroy the Forming Black Hole .

Allowing us To enter the Waterfall Hide outs .

Last edited by Hiro Onoyuga on Fri May 28, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue1860/2000operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed May 26, 2010 6:43 pm

excellent breaking in was a peice of cake now time for the real fun

i tell everyone to come in close as i speak quietly

from now on we will be in 2 teams our mission is to find and killl the shibuki we will kill anyone else who prevents us from finding them so show no mercy to someone even if they are an academy student we will also try to lure them out by destroying some of the village try not to use up a lot of chakra though my team will be team black dragon which will consist of me,hiro,ace mccloud and 2 or 3 of hiros paths if he wishes in team screaming panther will consist of alexandrite night and Danzi and 2 or 3 of hiro's other paths so we both have the same number of people everyone take one of these

i take out multiple little head phones connected to small radios

these are communication devices we can speak to each other while were split up if one of our groups finds the shibuki contact the other group immediatley or if they need backup call for the other team immediatley if we kill the shibuki before we leave we will destroy the rest of the village to show our strength everyuone understand?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by ace mccloud Wed May 26, 2010 6:54 pm

*takes one and puts it in ear* ok im ready
ace mccloud
ace mccloud
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed May 26, 2010 6:56 pm

hiro everyone else you ready?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Thu May 27, 2010 7:08 am

I poof behind everybody, "Dj, may I take part in this attack?"
Chinkuko
Chinkuko
Admin-Chinkuko master of thunder-Izunakage

Ryo : 9908

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 27, 2010 1:47 pm

yes you may chinkuko you will be a part of alexandrites team A.K.A team screaming panther
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu May 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Hiro Original :

I'm ready , Get's ready to Battle .

"Let's Go "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue1860/2000operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 27, 2010 3:27 pm

alright then lets go ace come with me and hiro,hiro can you have 2 or 3 of your paths accompany team screaming panther and let our team have the rest of them? we have many more people than there team
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Fri May 28, 2010 7:08 am

I put a earphone peice into my ear and activate my Darkgan Mastered, I search for the waterfall and finally find the entrance. "found it! let's go" I jump on top of a tall rock and look towards the West and point "its this way" i say
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 28, 2010 2:08 pm

.:Hiro Original:.

Everyone get out of here , allow me to do the honors .

Is time i show what real power looks like , if you don't run away you will die.

Lord : Hiro Onoyuga , is near his hidden in the shadows and he will show his face today , and if he those this village will..............?

I can't explain this with words.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 2:13 pm

hiro you think that your greatest rival will sit back and have all the fun? allow me to show you myself at 100% no excuses.....

i say as my eyes turn from the normal drakinkyugan to an eye that looks like an actual eye from an actual dragon which has a golden sun pattern as well

Dj: like it? this is why i am famed for the ultimate shinobi of dragongakure i am the only one alive known to psses.....the eternal drakinkyugan
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Dear dj your the rival of me a Path a dead body , You can't defeat me rather you made me your rival .

You have no idea who Hiro onoyuga is , he is a god , I'm nothing compare to him .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 2:29 pm

exactly well sadly my former rival is dead it seems i now have a new rival to defeat your just making things harder for me hiro O (like the new nickname i got ya?) you may be a god but im also affiliated with mutliple gods myself if you want to see my true strength then i will show it to you by burning this village to the ground without even killing 1 person myself rather my gods will do the work
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 28, 2010 2:37 pm

.: Hiro Original :.

Your god i been able to Defend against each of them , Hiro onoyuga will put this village out of the map .

If you don't leave ill end up killing you , i'm no longer playing games.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 2:43 pm

fine! i was going to show my true potentail besides hiro even you my rival has only faced against 2 or 3 dragon gods dont underestimate them there are plenty more where that came from

my eyes turn to my normal green eyes

plus iyou didnt have to dis them like that that hurts my feelings!! come on guys just step back
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 28, 2010 3:46 pm

.: Hiro Original:.

The shadows rose up , And suddenly it became all dark not even a Visual justu could see through this shadows , hiro onoyuga was hidden from the world , only the foe ace could see him and rather , he could also be heard his voice was not hidden .

.:Hiro Onoyuga:.

Is time to show this world what love is , the only way to do this is to not kill , but villages or people who are evil or use pain for peace will die .

Faint's , Lord Hiro Onoyuga needs me and the fox chakra .

.: Deva Path :.

You summon me , I'm not as strong as hiro original but i have a good idea why i was summon .

.: Hiro Onoyuga :.

Chibaku Tensi , Are you ready , But for me I'm going to Kill this person my self , you take care of the village , I could never allow Hiro original to kill a person , His heart is to .........?
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Fri May 28, 2010 4:00 pm

With my head band pull down I walk Up and ask," Dj should I make a escape tunnel in case of problems after will join the fight. For a wise emn once siad a fool charges in without a way to escape." Goes off on east side of village to make tunnel navigating the darkness with head band over eyes while activating water style hidden mist Justu. A thick fog rolls into the village.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 4683

Character sheet
Chakra:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue100/200operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue400/400operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Fri May 28, 2010 5:50 pm

"Hiro, I have to interupt you there, I shall be the one to kill him, he killed the only family i had anymore, He destroyed many of my citys and killed thousands of my villagers, he will die at my hands..." i say to Hiro Onoyuga, knowing fully that if me and him fight, he would kill me in an instant, I stay looking at him waiting for a response "......well?......" i wait patiently
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Fri May 28, 2010 5:55 pm

One Of Ace's Waterfall Protectors would come into the area

He would use tthe same jutsu Hiro used on him trappig them all in a spear Impossiable to escape and Ninjutsu could not be used

"You all will pay for insignificance."

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Fri May 28, 2010 6:05 pm

A gaint badger waering earth armor. Breaks out Full form Don't use erath on earth badger. Melts all the metal in body that are piercings the corpse falls over. not invincible are you.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue100/200operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Health:
operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Left_bar_bleue400/400operation: waterfall drought (finding the entrance) night furry: chronicles of the black eagle Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Fri May 28, 2010 9:01 pm

[It has its own Gravitational Field Thus you would try to dig and be pulled back in.]

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Fri May 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Hm fine Earth Explosion The Vilent Raupture of the earth sent in many directions causing your gravity to fail sending shrp chinks of earth at path.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 pm

I look over towards Danzi attempting to fight Ace, "heh, i hope your more powerful then that Danzi" i say quietly
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm

dam it seems ive been left out of this fun allow me to be of support!

my eyes turn back to the eternal drakinkyugan

how dare you insult the power of my clan you threaten the very existence of this beautiful planet we call our home you will die to bring forth peace

i cut my hand drawing blood and form a orb like rasengan and mix it with my blood it turns black as the enemy sees 10 red eyes in it

forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release!

the orb explodes releasing 5 giant snake like dragons made out of black flames i order one to attack the shibuki from the left one on the right one on the top one on the bottom (it burrows beneath the earth to attack from below) and the other one attacks straight in front of you as they attempt to burn you to ash as i partially transform and sprout drago's wings from my back as i jumo to where im 10 meters behind you and i turn and my eyes open wide

eternal dragon art: dark dragon scales!!

i emit and fire dragon scale shuriken made from black flames from my eyes attacking you from the back attempting to burn you as well

i have attacked you from every side....theres no chance you can escape unscathed
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Fri May 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Shut up. Does only thing that can do. Melts all the pierceings on the body to desroy link to lead. the earth falls and shakes as corpse is lining on ground Well that was fun. Wouldn't want to do it again.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Fri May 28, 2010 11:14 pm

3 Waterfall ninja appear behind me, i spin around and see them, "my turn" i say.

Chinkuko: i form 6 hand seals and look at the lead ninja, "Wind Style: Wind Bullets!" i aim my palms and the ninja and shot 10 bullets at him from each hand

Ninja 1: I see the bullets coming towards me. i attempt to jump out of the way, i manage to dodge all but 3, my legg is hit and broken, i start healing jutsu on my leg "you 2 attack him while i heal myself"

Ninja 2: I form 7 hand seals "Earth Style: Earth Crater" a crator forms under the ninja and makes him fall, "Hey, you use your Water Style to drown him!" i say pointing at the 3rd ninja.

Ninja 3: I form 10 hand Seals, "Water Style: Water Wave!" i shots gallons of water out of my mouth into the crater hoping to drown the ninja.

Chinkuko: as i fall iinto the crator and the water comes in under me "Fire Style: Fire Wheel!" i start to do frontfllips and shoot fire out of my mouth at the same time, evaporating the water, i jump out and look at the ninja "Is that all?!"

Ninja 1: I look at the ninja in amazment, "How did he do that?" i whisper to myself
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Fri May 28, 2010 11:24 pm

.:SpiderPathLeader:.

Would do a set of handsigns Poof a log would apper where he was trapped in at he then would have Numerous Amounts of Lightning Come down at all who was in the area exceppt his allies,[Real Lightning] he clapped his hands and sent a furious Tornado Lunging at them to he laughed he knew he was going to win

Spider Path two.

He would stand by and wait to see what would come of the others.

Spider Path Three

Did the same As Two

Village Protector Uchiha Leader

...."I Have been revived from the dead..It has seemed the power of the Hero's water saved me Now I must finish this battle then advenge my clan's death" he activated his Mang."You cannot beat me ""Tsukuyomi" HE SAID as his Genjutsu activated traping everyone inside of it.

Village Protector Two-

Waited for Commands.

Village Protector Three waited...

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Ace A you did not avoid my attack im guessing you took my hits? also

i stand surprised and laughing mercilessly to my enemy

Dj: you though a pathetic genjutsu would harm me!!? dod you forget what dwells within me? i am a jinchuriki in order to break a genjutsu i need a partner to disrupt my chakra my partner is the juuichi within me genjutsu doesnt work on jinchuriki who control there bijuu time to rid the land of this lightning as well

eternal dragon art: demonic dragons portal!!

a portal opens in front of me and my allies a gigantic dragon emits from the portal and opens its mouth and swallows the lightning blast then returns to whence it came

Dj: is that all your lightning can do!? i must go full out

i crouch on one knee and begin to chant

"o great beast who sleeps in earth come out thou and hear thy cry for the land of earth is threatened to death by the evil in thy foe so come out thou and save thee world from the terror of his pain gigantagaia the dragon god of earth!!"

i slap my palm on the floor and gigantagaia emits from the easrths crust

gigantagaia prepare for battle im going all out!

taste my strength!! dragon art: snake dragons!

i fire 2 snake like dragons at the ninja like missiles that attempt to entangle the foe to be open to my next attack
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Fri May 28, 2010 11:49 pm

[Notice POOF it turned into a logg]

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat May 29, 2010 6:58 am

He Laughed as he smirked maniaclitly he had failed to dodge his attack he flickered infront of him quickly doing handsigns for his kinjutsu his body was about to dispers "Living Corpse Reincarnation" he had said as his mind would be transfered with his but not before Ace would Toss a Kunai in the air and the mind transfer was done before it came back down,coming down and killing the person in Ace's old body.With a Successfull Mind transfer the Web Cacoon lowered and Out Stepped the New Hiro,Ace..He had all of Hiro's abilitys he even controled his paths he also had his he decided to take the body on the ground ..Well his body on his shoulder and began walking off in the distance.

EXIT------------------------>

[Body transfer because Hiro failed to Dodge my attack.]

Hiro Original :

It was my plan not to dodge your move , As it looks i been crush by your cocoon but , think closely Would i really be so Reckless, Transcending eye , Perfect Phasing , The second I was trap in your cocoon i used phasing chakra to phase through this trap of yours , I then slash my self to make it seem as is their was blood in the cocoon .

I Then Made my self and my boundaries and molecules , molecular level so you would not be able to spot my location , I Then Re appear behind you holding a kunai to your throat .

your not going anywhere i'm not dead , Therfore the body transfer did not effect me
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danzi Sat May 29, 2010 7:13 am

Chakra Shelid The ligthing breaks against it. Metal Sytle- Spike HedgeHog Justu Metal Spikes appar all over body. Ground cover I dive like I'm diving in water and it looks like hte ground ripples has I go under then shark Like Pikes appaer at ground as I am heading towards one of aces Path.
Danzi
Danzi
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat May 29, 2010 11:39 am

Ninjas 1, 2, and 3: we poof beside Ace "Lord What Are your Commands?" we ask as we wait

Chinkuko: I am trapped in Ace's ninja's Genjutsu "Help me" i say the my tailed beast inside me, I then am pulled out of the Genjutsu "Ace, Is that the best your ninjas can do?!"
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat May 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Hiro Original :

Your about to die soon Ace
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sat May 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Don't post till I post

Edit's Made by Hiro Onoyuga

"Dear Ace : Make your post and your 100% correct.

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat May 29, 2010 8:25 pm

oh ok then sorry i forgot to see that
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sun May 30, 2010 8:20 am

[I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM ONE MORE THING..This is not ACE yo are going agaist SO STOP CALLING IT ACE are you to lazy to put Ace's Path?Ive only said it Like 48948U97374837492397328973892834782743872343723897974238478237483278498290389021393784327483784923784783274239 TIMES THAT ITS NOT ACE!!!!!!!!!!Ace is fighting hiro]

[Also the Uchiha strongest Genjutsu cannot be broken so easily please re do your post dj before I post..]

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 30, 2010 9:32 pm

the fight is already over ill will be locking this topic

theres another reason why im still speaking.....poof

the young man standing before the path poofs into a cloud of smoke as it is disapearing it speaks

.....you actually fell for my kage bunshin hmmm....

the clone is gone no one is left there except for the path Ace mccloud and dazni left with me already we were already halfway to our village
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down