Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_lcapDj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Voting_barDj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_lcapDj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Voting_barDj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_lcap9%Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_lcap65%Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_lcap26%Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Dj Dragonia vs. Ace Akau

3 posters

Go down

Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Empty Dj Dragonia vs. Ace Akau

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 23, 2010 7:34 pm

location: and open field no trees,no water just a large meadow of grass

i attack first ace counters

post here saying your ready ace once you do ill will start my attack
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Empty Re: Dj Dragonia vs. Ace Akau

Post by Ace Akau Sun May 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Ace is ready.

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1210

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm

ok then ill start then

i sit lazily on a rock in a meadow and see a ninja walk closer to me i then stand up "finally and opponent care to play?" i get into my stance and i activate my drakinkyugan my eyes turn forest green and my pupil turns into a black dragon

ill test your movements with this!! dragon art: dragoon hurricane!! rank: C

i release chakra into the air the chakra cathes some air and forms it into a dragon made of wind blades the dragon fires the wind blades at you and then divebombs into you along with the blades attempting to destroy you as that happns i move to the right

ice style: twin black dragon blizzard!! rank: A

i form 2 large dragons made from black ice i order one to attack you from the left and the other to attack you from the right after that i take out my shadow glaive and stand still waiting to see what the ninja does
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sun May 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Ace laughs "pathedic" he said as his face couldn't be show he did a set of handsidgns forming a Cocoon over him sheilding himself from the attack,He then decided to do another set sunnoning his Paths they looked at the person who was challenging them and simply laughed it wasn't worth there time The Spiders Climd towards him One of them doing handsigns to turn the feild into a webby terrain.The Leading spider Maniped all the elements he quickly summoned the power of lightning and Tried to strike the opponent with a fast lightning strike [Notice this is like lightning in RL meaning it would be fast and hard to dodge] he didn't mind for the dragon he didn't like them but he could possibly kill it.

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

you call me pathetic? well....i guess i need to show you why i shouldnt bee underestimated dragon art: dragon capture jar!

a giant jar the size of myself with the face of a dragon carved into it appears in front of me it sucks up your lightning blast then falls down to where the open jar lid is facing you

disapear!

the jar releases the blast firing your own blas right back at you

i cant afford to hold any punches i will tes your skills against a summoning kuchiyose no jutsu!!

i summon the 7 headed hydra dragon i stand on top of the tallest head

hydra: dam it if ya dont stop summoning me!

dj: i need to put this ninja in his place he calls me and everything of the dragons pathetic

hydra: ohhoho!! we gotta wise cracker ay!? ill put him in his place

one of the heads open its mouth

hydra: fire head:searing migraine!!

thhe head release a giant meteor flare at you along with the lightning blast no matter what it hits it will explode from contact causing a 1 kilometer fire explosion

while you ave the searing migraine and redirected lightning blast to deal with i pull out my shadow glaive just in case
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Mon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm

He laughed his own blast being fired at him his path simply stood there and Absorbed the blast it was nothing.

:Spider Path Leadder:

He looked at him and clapped his hands a tornado sprung up from the ground as it did a thousand Needles feel from the sky.In a Ice form..These needles where like The Haku's ice that couldn't be melted by fire barrly scratched.The path said "Dodge this Bastard.." he said in a distictive voice the tornadro came right for him.

.:Original Ace:.

"You cannot defeat me my Jutsu..is perfected" he did a set of handsighns Preforming his Corpse soil Tech making millions of zombionic people's rise from the grave,This battle was starting to heat up Even though not much was happening he ordered his Zombies to attack him he preformed one handsign preforming his waterfall release Dragon freeze tech freezeing the dragon he summoned defenseless."Well..well...I guess you die today..you have yet to see my worse..."A Hyatu clan Cacao appeared over him and his path allowing his Miriage jutsu to be defective it was pathetic..

Last edited by Ace Akau on Mon May 24, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 24, 2010 7:16 pm

funny remember i have only barely scrathced the surface of what i can do!!

edit your post ace you may have absorbed your lightning attack but you completley ingonred the searing migraine attack if you dont do so then you will be hit by the searing migraine
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Mon May 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Opps didn't see that xD Edited.

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 24, 2010 7:25 pm

did you edit how you blocked the searing migraine? i dont see where ya edited
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Mon May 24, 2010 7:26 pm

I Stated That I Used My Web Cocoon

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 pm

woops i didnt see that lol

pathetic needles

i put my glaive over my head and spin it like a helicopter the glaive absorbs the chakra within the needles making them much weaker and my glaive blocks the needles that where near me

i guess i have no choice..............i close my left eye and open it turning it from green to black and a black dragon pupil to a red one crying with blood

totsukikakiru the dragon of the heavens!!

a portal from the sky opens and totsuki appears from the portal

totsuki: what is your desire?

dj: rid me of these zombies...there an abomination they make this world ugly to me

totsuki: as you wish dragon art: scale shuriken!

totsuki fires dragon scale shuriken destroying all them zombies

my turn fuuton rasenshuriken!!

i fling the rasenshuriken towards you like a real shuriken which attempts to destroy your body at a cellular level ot even you web coocon should be able to block it as you suddenly start seeing tiny little black like bubbles appear on my body as i also close my right eye
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Mon May 24, 2010 7:52 pm

.:AceOriginal:.

"Thats it im ending this right here right now the slaughtering of my ninja will not be applied.With this jutsu you will die..It's over I suggest you write you will...Right not..You will not have to to do it later"He did a set of Handsigns thus preforming a Jutsu a large dome of water would form around the area,Thus Leaving his oppnents traped inside.He Smirked he knew he should have done thi from the start..He took note of the solid objects around the area thus coming to the conclusion that there is almost no way to escape.Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave" The Orbish Dome looking thing filled with water thus drowning the ninja inside with a Threatening tech he had a huge grin across his face.

Spider Leader Path:.

He smirked as the jutsu was used lightning came down from the sky moving though the water thus killing anyone inside with a threatening blast of water and lightning.He put a hood over his head as if he regretted doing it but all he wanted to do was kill...

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 24, 2010 8:03 pm

before the lightning strikes i smirk

excellent combo! however.......its not a good one for me magma release: magma shower!!!

large streams of magma fall from the sky and crash into the dome before the lightning hits from the searing heat of themagma and coolness of the water the magma cools and turns the water sphere into a giant dome of earth thus i dont drown but of course doton is vulnerable to raiton so i protect myself

dj: totsuki!!

totsuki: yes my leige heavenly dragon art: heavens gates!!

when the lightning is close to striking me totsuki jumps in front of me and 2 giant gold gates appear in front of us they close and lock blocking your lightning blast

you do not see what happend within the earth dome for you are outside of it but i open my right eye and its a red eye with a black dragon pupil crying from blood all you hear is this..

sukogarukyo the dragon of hell!!!

suddenly the earth dome collapses revealing me with both totsuki and suko standing by my sides

suko: hello brother lets take care of this foe

totsuki: agreed!

dj: im relying on you both! my entire body is encased in a cloak of black chakra which has 10 tails portuding from the cloaks backside

totsuki: !!? your already going 10 tails!! you must really not want to take him lightly

dj: exactly.....if it wasnt for you i would have been close to death i still could have blocked it but i cant trust myself maybe i would be to slow now you to work your hardest your father shall join us soon.....

i close both of my eyes but i can still see you due to my drakinkyugan so even with my eyes are closed i can still tell where you are along with totsuki and suko by my side as i speak

..........its been 4 turns

hydra: im free!!! time to raise hell!!

hydra then jumps in front of me but he grows another head revealing 8

hydra: thankss for strengthening me kid...but i must destroy you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Mon May 24, 2010 8:20 pm

[Failure to block,Thus I take my hit. Quoted from Shika-: So once he does his jutsu the magma falls and cools..which it would take a long ass time for that to happen because its so hot....but even if it was to...the magma would of harden only the outher part...keeping the water dome killing him.]

Ace Original

He would smirked he had won the battle there was no reason left to be here he turned and as his jutsu released he would see the corspe's on the ground.He Picked it up and began taking it he wanted the Bijuu nothing else he would dispose of the body soon after.

Spider Path Leader.

Exit-------------------->

Winner IS ACE AKAU!

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue May 25, 2010 2:02 pm

how would the magma only turn the outside of the dome into earth? since the dome is nothing but water at first the magma should also be able to puor into the dome as well and also this is not a beta fight so you cant take me to steal my bijuu this is only a PRACTICE fight nothing more nothing less
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Tue May 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Ace, Wrong : When The Elements water + Lava ( Touch each other it Becomes Rock , Not juts in the Outer area )

Also you can't Just say you win the battle without seen the foes Counter.

Therefore dj is not dead or either have you won.

Continue...................................>
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Tue May 25, 2010 3:10 pm

It would take some time for the magma to cool to turn rock while thats happening I would have won.

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Tue May 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Beta Tester : "It does take long i agree but it does not mean his dead , You said you had won , What if he Has a Defense "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Dj Dragonia vs. Ace  Akau Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue May 25, 2010 3:21 pm

which i will post right now totsuki!!

totsuki: yes my leige!

totsuki appears out of the orb where the lightning is about to hit

totsuki: angelic dragon art: heavens gates!!

two gold gates form in front of totsuki and close and lock the lightning stirkes the gate and is blocked therefore it doesnt even touch the water and the water turns to earth after the lightning is blocked

dj: sukogarukyo the dragon of hell!!

my right eye opens turning red with a black dragon pupil smeared of blood and the earth sphere explodes revealing me with totsuki and suko by my side

dj: come out hydra its been 4 turns

hydra appears and grows another head adding up to 8 heads

hydra: ill make some spider legs for dinner!!

kuchiyose no jutsu! i summon the crimson flare dragon

crimson: i will destroy him!!

dj: all of you take caution

i say as i crouch on 1 knee and begin to chant
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down