Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_lcapDeath : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Voting_barDeath : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_lcapDeath : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Voting_barDeath : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_lcap9%Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_lcap65%Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_lcap26%Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow )

3 posters

Go down

Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow )

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat May 15, 2010 6:18 pm

Alex

Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Crow_by_gimei

Vs

Hiro Hyuga

Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Naruto_Demonic_Sage_Mode_by_Warbaaz1411

{Beta}
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty Re: Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow )

Post by Alexandrite Night Sat May 15, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm here
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Ryo : 11093

Character sheet
Chakra:
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Left_bar_bleue200/200Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Left_bar_bleue200/200Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty Re: Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow )

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat May 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Hiro :
(Raiton: Chidori Raimei (Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm(lv.5) , A chidori spreads from my palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way including you .

(Raiton: Rairyuu No Tatsumaki (Lightning Style: Lightning Dragon Tornado( Lv.4) , Lightning that covers the user and spun around there body till its shape like
a dragon of wind and lightning which doesnt need to hit the opponent directly to cause
damage. If it misses a bolt can leap from it and strike the opponent on the users order , I The Fired The Dragon At you and the Bolts.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy (Lv.5)A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where i create one shark attacks the you , Then (Aim) -dragging You into the water. Then, i unleashe a storm of sharks to attack you from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

Water + Lightning ( Ultimate Combo )
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Sat May 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Fuuton: Kami Kaze (Wind Style: Divine Wind)
Creates for pillars of rotating wind that i then use with fire to make fire
tornado.
i the use Demonic style: dissapears act to appear behind you.
"Hi Hiro ^^"
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat May 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Alexandrite Night wrote:Fuuton: Kami Kaze (Wind Style: Divine Wind)
Creates for pillars of rotating wind that i then use with fire to make fire
tornado.
i the use Demonic style: dissapears act to appear behind you.
"Hi Hiro ^^"

Hiro :

False Movement : Your in close range with my body , Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken (Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken)(Lv.5) A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases you in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes x100 damage to the user.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Sat May 15, 2010 7:24 pm

As i lay trapped and getting cut i smile and my eyes turn green.
I start to claw at the wind trying to get out but fail as more and more tails appear.
(its the best i could do . . . sorry ^^)
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat May 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Alexandrite Night wrote:As i lay trapped and getting cut i smile and my eyes turn green.
I start to claw at the wind trying to get out but fail as more and more tails appear.
(its the best i could do . . . sorry ^^)

Hiro :

Your almost dead , Unless.........?

Once More : But this Time with Flames...........?

(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan( Lv.5) i create a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. I then hit the opponent you , causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning you and your surroundings.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Sat May 15, 2010 7:58 pm

I close my eyes for a split second and dash out of the way of the on coming fire
i run right towards you but duck down at the last minute grabbing your leg and pulling up
so you fall i then use Chakra manipulation to hold your arms and feet to the ground. (i think thats what its called . . )
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun May 16, 2010 8:33 am

Alexandrite Night wrote:I close my eyes for a split second and dash out of the way of the on coming fire
i run right towards you but duck down at the last minute grabbing your leg and pulling up
so you fall i then use Chakra manipulation to hold your arms and feet to the ground. (i think thats what its called . . )

Hiro :
As you Grab my Leg with the (Earth Style :Head Hunter Jutsu ) I Used (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique (Lv.0 ) Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja Hiro will quickly substitute with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack , I create a Clone and Replace the clone with my body (Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion (lv.4) At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion , As you hold my Leg the Replacment Jutsu ( Blows Up in a Large Explosion ) .

As your Off-Guard I come From Above you Using "Byakugan" , Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the (Lv.5) Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun May 16, 2010 4:52 pm

/stop

First you too never got your death fight accepted by the war concil. You never did any of that to be able to fight in the death zone.

24 hours delete this or move it to practice or beta fights.

Plus no judge.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Sun May 16, 2010 5:26 pm

sorry leji ^^
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun May 16, 2010 6:27 pm

its okay you just never read the rules to doing these type battles.

hiro you made them what da hell.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Death : Is here ( The Frog vs The Crow ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down