Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_lcapHiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Voting_barHiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_lcapHiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Voting_barHiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_lcap9%Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_lcap65%Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_lcap26%Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing]

3 posters

Go down

Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing]

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat May 08, 2010 11:09 pm

You told us you can beat both of us with useing little poer. Will lets see if the rivals of you team up can we finally beat you.

At night in dragongakure training grounds.
since in a village we cant use tailed beast.

Dj attacks first then leji then hiro, and we keep going on liek that no hiro then dj then hiro then dj then leji, we will go threw this rotation okay.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty Re: Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing]

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat May 08, 2010 11:30 pm

This , Will be Fun .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty Re: Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing]

Post by dragoon master dj Sun May 09, 2010 7:59 pm

understood ill start when both you and hiro post saying your ready when you both do ill attack
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon May 10, 2010 4:49 am

im ready
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 10, 2010 7:25 pm

hiro are you ready?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Dj , I'm Last to Counter , Begin Already .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 10, 2010 7:57 pm

ok fine lol prepare yourself!!

i use fire style: blaze ball and fire a meteor sized fireball at you aiming to burn to to ashes i then take out my dragon dagger of death preparing for your next attack while i crouch on the ground doing hand signs with one hand getting ready to chant

Dj: i cant afford to pull any punches i need to go all out in the beginning leji please back me up if you can
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed May 12, 2010 2:36 pm

I use wind style: wind release jutsu to make the blaze ball even stronger.

while the blaze ball is in the air dropping on you with the increased wind, i use waterstyle: exploding water shock wave, to make a lake to were you were attepting to make you sink in it, if you jump out the way you will get hit by the blaze ball if not you go in the river.

Then i use icestyle: ice release to easily freeze the lake if you sink into it.

I wonder how you'll dodge this, any way you go you'll get toasted.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Wed May 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Beta Tester ( Dj Moves ): ( Approved Post ) , Jutsu Used ( Meteor sized : Fire Ball Jututsu ( Lv.4 ) Chakra Used 40 ,
Ninja Rank Chakra 2,000 - 40 = 1,960 Chakra Remaining .

Beta Tester : ( Leji Moves ) : ( Approved Post ) , Jutsu Used , Wind : Release Jutsu ( Lv.3 ) + water style: exploding water shock ( Lv.3 ) , Total Chakra Used 60 , Ninja Rank Chakra : 2,000 - 60 = 1,940 Chakra Remaining .

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hiro Counter

Both Fire and wind Combination was a Smart Combo To used , But a sage like me should not have problem with Weak Range Jutsu , I simply Activate The First branch Of the Kagegan ( Eternal Byakugan ) , And I used ( Phasing Moon : Perfect Phasing ( Lv.3 ) , The water under me seems like a Lv.3 jutsu ,a Jutsu of the same rank should not give me any problem as a counter move , so i Phase Through The water Till My Body Was found Under 50 feet’s of Layers of Soil , I Then Phase back Up Again as I realize The water Evaporated in contact with the Flame Ball , Releasing a Smoke Screen around the Battle Field , Giving me Time To prepare for my Next Attack and increase The rate of my Foes Next Attack To be Invaded .

__________________________________________________________________________________

Beta Tester :Hiro Hyuga Move ( Approved Post ) Jutsu Used ( Phasing Moon : Perfect Phasing ( Lv.3 ) , chakra used , 30 Ninja Rank Chakra 2,000-30=1,970 Remaining Chakra .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed May 12, 2010 5:13 pm

This isn't a beta battle but lets do it like that.

Its dj turn.

And i thought we weren't useing clan jutsu okay we can still fight.

DJ lets go.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed May 12, 2010 6:42 pm

hehe dont underestimate my eyes

with the power of the drakinkyugan i can see through any darkness whether its darkness itself or the little smokescreen your in i know you exact location

Dj: lets see ya dodge this!!

i slap my hands together forming hand seals

Dj: ice style: twin black dragon blizzard!!

two giant dragons made from black ice appear by my sides i order one to attack you from the left and one to attack you from the right attepmting to freeze and damage you i then saty still and use rain style: hidden rain knives where rain falls from the sky and the rain drops drop near me and form into multiple senbon knives made out of rain i then order them to fly at you attempting to stab you in multiple parts of your body as i take out my shadow glaive to prepare for your next attack
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed May 12, 2010 6:42 pm

your turn leji
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed May 12, 2010 8:08 pm

I also have the eyes to see threw this smoke screen DONT UNDERESTIMATE US!!!
I see the dragon attack hiro i then, use waterstyle: exploding water shock wave once more, with the ice dragons out it should freeze the water, i then use sandstyle: sand clouds to make me and dj fly in the air. The ice dragons should attack you while doing so you should fall in the lake then be frozen to death.

Dj lets get serious, time to show him what the dragonia clan and the hyuuga clan evolution/onada legacy can do when put together against any foe even as strong as hiro!
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Beta Tester : ( Dj Moves ) , ( Approved Post )The Player Dj has used The fallowing Jutsu ,ice style: twin black dragon blizzard ( Lv.4 ) , rain style: hidden rain knives ( Lv.3 ) The user has Used in Total 70 Chakra Points , 1,960 - 70 = 1,890 Chakra Remaining .

Beta Tester : ( Leji Moves ) ( Approved Post ) , The player Leji Has used the Fallowing jutsu ,
water style: exploding water shock wave ( Lv.3 ) , sand style: sand clouds ( Lv.3 ) , 60 chakra points total , 1,940 - 60 =1,880

Hiro Counter Attack

Hiro : As i find my body trap in a Four Direction Combo , I Cover my Self in a Four Pillar Wall , To cover me in a 360 Range Degree Defense , ( Earth Style : Four Angles Pillar Wall( Lv.3 ) , The wall should not have enough defense power so I fallow with a Extra Combo . From the falling Rain of Knives type Needles , I used ( wind style : Wind Breakthrough( Lv.4 ) To repel The attack back to the user , I Then Used ( Fire Style: Oil flame Combo( Lv.4 ) To melt the ice and used the water from the Ground to create a Five-Direction Tidal Wave , Been Aim At both my Foes . As my last Movement I Jump on Top Of the 360 Range pillar Wall , From Top- Of the wall I summon , The Great Toad Gamabunta , And I Command the Toad as I Hold on to it’s back to shoot three giant Wind Bullets At Both Foes , While Mean Time I Begin to Absorb Natural Energy ,I Also Activate The Advanced Byakugan ( The Eye With No Branch ) .

Talk : My Opponents are weak ? Not much to say but victory is mine I hold pain and I don’t talk , Revenge is Something not to say or speak off , The dragon User Is a Power house but lacks Brain Power , Tactics and Strategy , The Brother Of the same Branches as me Lacks Not Only Power But Trust on himself , But I Have all the requirements to be a Champion .

Beta Tester : ( Hiro Hyuga Move ) ( Approved Jutsu ) , The player has used Three Jutsu ( Lv.4 , Lv.4, Lv.3) Total Chakra Used ( 110 ) , 1,970 - 110 = 1,860
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu May 13, 2010 7:25 pm

what a pathetic counter i use water style: water replacment to turn my whole body into liquid form making the redirected water needles and wind bullets spear through my body and the tidal wave phases through me i then reform to a normal being and jump off the sand cloud for now its soaked with water and will be hard to keep it in the air it is time to come out!! i crouch on one knee and begin to chant

Dj: oh great beast the dwells in earth come out though and hear thy plee come out thou and crush thy enemy for thy world thee rest on is at stake so come on out from within the earths crust gigantagaia the dragon god of earth!!

suddenly in front of me the earths crust begins to break and gigantagaia burrows out of the ground he is as large as drago

Dj: giganta finish him

giganta: as you wish earth guardian art: continental hammer!!!

gigantagaia puts his hands together above his head and piledrives them towards you with extreme force this attack is what said splitted all the continents from each other making them where they are to this day this attack attempts to smash yoou into the ground along with making a 45 meter crater in the earth where you would be smashed if your hit

i then stand up and start doing more hand signs to prepare for you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu May 13, 2010 7:32 pm

( Leji Your Next )
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun May 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Leji: seeing hiro summon gamabuta thinking about the old days, i summon Gamabuta's last son. Gamamoochi.

Gamamoochi: Hi father lets battle

Leji: Sits on top and sucks in natural energy. I stop time by useing time manipulation jutsu, thus speeding the time for me to gather natural energy. I stand on top of gamamoochi with my kage clothes on looking at hiro, while he's consentrating. I then notice that a dragon god just came to the feild.

Gamamoochi: Damn he's big

Leji: As i see hiro about to fall in the bottomless crust of the earth. I then use Sage Art: Toad Clone Jutsu to create another gamamoochi[half of size] and he jumps over you attempting to crush you if you try and jump away. Then i use My Kagegan[used once so far] To create Two paths.

Leji 1: Uses Advenced byakugan to use flash of times jutsu to disapear behind you, attempting to use 64 palms while palming you the toad clone will smash into you and you will fall in the ground. Nowing my path will also die, I use leji 5: To suck my path back to me useing Gravitational pull.

Talk: Hiro you are strong but me and dj together is too strong for you or anyone in the ninja world.

Leji 5:
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun May 16, 2010 4:33 pm

And hiro in the war beta testers can you teach me dj and yahiko how to do what your doing.
like i now how to do it but you do it so perfessional you need to teach the other admin okay. Peez
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Beta Tester : (Dj Move) ( Approved Post ) , The Player dj has used the fallowing jutsu water style: water replacment (Lv.1), gigantagaia summoning (lv.5) . 10 50=60 , 1,890 - 60 = 1,830

Beta Tester : ( Leji Move ) ( Approved Post ) , The player dj has used the fallowing jutsu Gamamoochi (lv.5) ,time manipulation ( Kinjutsu ) , Sage Art: Toad Clone (lv.4 ) , two path summoning ( Kinjutsu ) , (64 palms (lv.4 ) , 50 100 40 100 40=330 , 1,880-330=1,550

Hiro Counter

Hiro :

Hanbusshitsu Chouzetsugan :: Antimatter Transcending Eye
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Mn2ouf

I Look Above me and with out Any Time to waste I used Juubun Feizingu - Perfect Phasing (lv.3) , A supplemental ability learned by Tetsugaku Onoda. During his years of self-exile, Tetsu continued his research on the Chouzetsugan, trying to discover its deeper secrets. As a result, he spent a great deal of time studying objects closely. The first fruit of that study was the Chameleon Shell, when he realized that pigments could be memorized and altered. The second of that is an understanding sympathetic frequencies and molecular vibrations of objects, particularly larger ones at rest. Using his Chouzetsugan, Tetsu is able to quickly analyze and object and determine which portions of it are most like his own natural frequencies. This allows him to find a path of least resistance while phasing through an object, using less chakra and moving more efficiently and fluidly. This jutsu doesn't work on small objects that may be incoming (ex. shuriken) , Rather Large and Wide Objects /Person , Animal .

( I phase Through your Slam Type jutsu As well as phasing through leji Combo Attack )

I Then used Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld
Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Hiro utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it . ( I then Attempt to sink leji in it as long as anyone or thing in the battle field )

I Then Used "Toad Oil : Gamabunta Combo " ( Gamabunta spit Oild from its mouth and i then used Dai Endan - Great Fireball Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. Hiro will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of fire constantly at The Oil .

I Then Transform the Mud to a Solid Ground , And i Fallow by Slaming the ground creating a large Earthquae Crushing anyone in the range .

I Then Used , ( Fire + Wind )
(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken (Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken) A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Plasma Rasengan : If Any Of you escape this jutsu will kill you it's speed is greater than time not even flash of time has the speed to stop it unless used by a God ................?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Beta Tester : ( hiro Move ) ( Approved Post )The player Hiro has Used (3.Lv5) and (2.Lv4 ) ( 150+80=230) 1,860-230=1,730 )
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:Beta Tester : (Dj Move) ( Approved Post ) , The Player dj has used the fallowing jutsu water style: water replacment (Lv.1), gigantagaia summoning (lv.5) . 10 50=60 , 1,890 - 60 = 1,830

Beta Tester : ( Leji Move ) ( Approved Post ) , The player dj has used the fallowing jutsu Gamamoochi (lv.5) ,time manipulation ( Kinjutsu ) , Sage Art: Toad Clone (lv.4 ) , two path summoning ( Kinjutsu ) , (64 palms (lv.4 ) , 50 100 40 100 40=330 , 1,880-330=1,550

Hiro Counter

Hiro :

Hanbusshitsu Chouzetsugan :: Antimatter Transcending Eye
Hiro Hyuuga[ninja god] Vs. Leji_hyuga and Dragoon master dj[No killing] Mn2ouf

I Look Above me and with out Any Time to waste I used Juubun Feizingu - Perfect Phasing (lv.3) , A supplemental ability learned by Tetsugaku Onoda. During his years of self-exile, Tetsu continued his research on the Chouzetsugan, trying to discover its deeper secrets. As a result, he spent a great deal of time studying objects closely. The first fruit of that study was the Chameleon Shell, when he realized that pigments could be memorized and altered. The second of that is an understanding sympathetic frequencies and molecular vibrations of objects, particularly larger ones at rest. Using his Chouzetsugan, Tetsu is able to quickly analyze and object and determine which portions of it are most like his own natural frequencies. This allows him to find a path of least resistance while phasing through an object, using less chakra and moving more efficiently and fluidly. This jutsu doesn't work on small objects that may be incoming (ex. shuriken) , Rather Large and Wide Objects /Person , Animal .

( I phase Through your Slam Type jutsu As well as phasing through leji Combo Attack )

I Then used Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld
Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Hiro utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it . ( I then Attempt to sink leji in it as long as anyone or thing in the battle field )

I Then Used "Toad Oil : Gamabunta Combo " ( Gamabunta spit Oild from its mouth and i then used Dai Endan - Great Fireball Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. Hiro will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of fire constantly at The Oil .

I Then Transform the Mud to a Solid Ground , And i Fallow by Slaming the ground creating a large Earthquae Crushing anyone in the range .

I Then Used , ( Fire + Wind )
(Katon: Goen Rasengan) - Fire Style: Flame Rasengan
The user creates a normal Rasengan and covers it in flaming fire chakra. They then hit the opponent, causing a blazing maelstrom of fire, burning them and their surroundings.

Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken (Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken) A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

Plasma Rasengan : If Any Of you escape this jutsu will kill you it's speed is greater than time not even flash of time has the speed to stop it unless used by a God ................?

Beta Tester : ( hiro Move ) ( Approved Post )The player Hiro has Used (3.Lv5) and (2.Lv4 ) ( 150+80=230) 1,860-230=1,730 )

again you underestmate me

to dodge your earthquake i jump in the air and to block your plasma rasengan i order to perform the true ultimate defense

gigantagaia: i use earth guardian art: crust shield

gigantagaia forcefully tears a peice of the earths crust from the ground in front of me to block your plasma rasengan buying me some time before the rasengan tears through the earth since its wind enhanced flames

i then use earth style: mud wall to form a wall of mud hardened earth in front of me to yet again block and slow down the rasengan

with the time i have i use wind style: divine wind and shoot the wind to my left the strength of the wind forces me to be pushed to the right avoiding the spot i was originally in where your rasengan would hit me but missies me when i land on the ground i throw 5 saw blade shuriken towards you then use wind style: gale palm to strengthen and speed up my shuriken which attempt to tear into your flesh with the saw blades
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 17, 2010 4:52 pm

(Dj Edit your post )

You can't jump in the Air ( Your trap inside The Mud Swamp ~( And It's Solid do to the heat of the flames )

You can't juts Jump And the Plasma Rasengan is to fast ( Not even Kirin could Out-Speed it )

( Denied Post ) ( You have Gain One (Battle Point Decreased ) After ( The second point you lose ) ( Yes i can see you had some extra Defenses For the Rasengan But you can't jump Do to the fact that Your trap in the mud that became solid so your body is trap inside ( rock and a Earthquake Is In your range ( you can't jump your unable to move
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 17, 2010 6:10 pm

so all i have to edit is me not jumping? if so then i should still be able to block your rasengan
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down