Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_lcapToad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Voting_barToad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_lcapToad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Voting_barToad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_lcap9%Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_lcap65%Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_lcap26%Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku )

3 posters

Go down

Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku )

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Mount Myōboku (妙木山, Myōbokuzan; English TV "Mount Myoboku"; Literally meaning "Mysterious/Exquisite Tree Mountain") is the land of toads, the place where all the toads that Naruto, Minato and Jiraiya have summoned live. It is home for huge and small toads alike. Mount Myōboku is a rich and beautiful land, whose ultimate authority seems to be the Great Toad Sage. Shima and Fukasaku are both elders and sages, and they seem to have an even higher authority than Gamabunta himself. Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) 180px-The_Sacred_Oil_Fountain_And_The_Status_Surrounding_It Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Blank
The Sacred Oil Fountain and all the statues surrounding it.

Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) 180px-My%C5%8Dbokuzan_Portal Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Blank
The portal allowing quick access to Konohagakure.

For a human to get to Mount Myōboku, it either takes a month long travel on secret paths from Konohagakure or, if they have a summoning contract, they can let a toad use the Reverse Summoning Technique. According to Fukasaku, Mount Myōboku is impossible to find by foot if you don't know the secret route.[1] In the manga the path Jiraiya took to Mount Myōboku was the secret route,[2] in the anime the path taken was via using the summoning technique without a contract,[3] finding his way there as a young child. There is special puddle that links Myōbokuzan and Konohagakure, that enables the smaller toads to quickly travel between the two without the use of the summoning technique.[4]
Some of the inhabitants of Mount Myōboku can use senjutsu, to gather natural energy. There is a sacred fountain on Mount Myōboku produces a special oil that allows people to more easily feel the natural energy around them, but if the person is not perfectly still becoming one with nature, he or she starts becoming a toad and eventually turns into stone. This oil can only exist in the atmosphere of the mountain, and will evaporate if taken outside. There are many statues of the frog ancestors and of people who tried to learn senjutsu, but failed and become statues. The statues are treated with much respect. On Mount Myōboku exists a score of musical genjutsu that have passed down since an immemorable time. Of which is one genjutsu that only the two great sage toads have mastered. These genjutsu are very powerful and can only be performed by combining the melody and the lyrics that only the toads can utter.[5]
There is a special location known as Mount Myōboku: Rock Lodging (妙木山・岩宿, Myōbokuzan: Iwayado), where a great, fire-breathing toad resides.
Mount Myōboku has records of its population in a list, and the name of a Mount Myōboku toad stays there until it dies.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty Re: Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku )

Post by Danny_Lee Mon May 03, 2010 5:26 pm

I walk with hiro after the academy exams. so am i actually going to be a toad sage like you and leji-sama.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 271

Character sheet
Chakra:
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Left_bar_bleue200/200Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Left_bar_bleue200/200Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty Re: Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku )

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:I walk with hiro after the academy exams. so am i actually going to be a toad sage like you and leji-sama.

Hiro :

Yes your going to be the Third in the village , To Learn this if only my Sensei was Living to see this Day .

" I promise yahiko i will kill you for what you did "

"And my Pupil Danny and Cam will Fallow my foot-steps "

Dear , Naruto you were my true sensei , and hinata-kun thanks to her and you i was able to make the Hyuga evolution the elite-caln , even stronger than the uchiha clan .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon May 03, 2010 5:42 pm

I stare, so... can we start.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:I stare, so... can we start.

Hiro :

Ok , Let's Begin i want you to Force your bodies chakra to one Area and then release it as a Orb of Chakra .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon May 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Okay i use my chakra to one spot but haves troble.

Um... master hiro my clan ability is if you show me how i can master it easier.
Instead of telling me, because [im dumb like guy and lee]
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:Okay i use my chakra to one spot but haves troble.

Um... master hiro my clan ability is if you show me how i can master it easier.
Instead of telling me, because [im dumb like guy and lee]

Hiro :

I want you to Move your Upper chakra to your heart and then Back up to the brain and release it .

But that would be hard for you so get ready and touch my Head I'm About to take over your chakra system and teach you the old-way .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon May 03, 2010 6:26 pm

I touch head, man this is too much scientific things, this is what i became a ninja for lol.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:I touch head, man this is too much scientific things, this is what i became a ninja for lol.

Hiro :

Get , ready this out hurt a little , You Suddenly see your body spin in circle around White flames , you then feel a zap of Lighting Moving from vein to vein , you then see the human body in front of you and you see your chakra been move from one cell to the other and releasing large amount of chakra from the tips of the finger .

that genjutsu should had been enough do you Know how to release chakra Now , If no then ill really have to do this the old-style way .

"When my Sensei was little he had to do it the old-fashion way , using the toad oil "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Tue May 04, 2010 1:58 pm

I then go everywere to find Danny_lee. He was suspost to be on a mission with Cam-kun.
I then remeber that he was suspost to train with hiro at Mount Myoboku. I then summon gamamoochi's newest son and tell him to give yahh this letter.

" Hiro danny lee isn't really capable of doing this training. You will have to use toad oil like Hokage Naruto did." " Remeber too have him back in three days which should give you enough time to atleast let him learn how to get into sage mode, we will continue his training useing frog kumit and useing sage mode jutsu." He has a mission which he is the only one to do."

He then sends the letter.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri May 07, 2010 11:43 am

hurry up you two so we can do chapter 5
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Toad Sage Mode Training Area ( Mount Myōboku ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 11:57 am

Hiro :

Danny Come over here and Bath your Self in this Oil River .

Make sure you don't stay their to long .

"I take out a Whip " .

"i Answer lejis Letter and send back to him the fallowing things "

Leji - His the son of Lee don't go easy on his training don’t treat him like a child why that is the Will of Snow , don't hold back even if your only one years old let all your power out and be the best , and put your Friends life First tan your Own , Remember that .

When you read the letter a Small Frogs slaps you in the Head .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Fri May 07, 2010 5:09 pm

I stand in the oil, all of a sudden my nose and throat start changing into a frog.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Hiro :

I hit you with the Whip but it had not effect on you .

I The Shout you don't have any control over your chakra........what so ever ?

"Oh....No"

Hurry and try to control your chakra i hit you with the whip again and take over your chakra network to help you control chakra "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Sat May 08, 2010 6:50 pm

I then start turning and turning into a frog. This training is hard i say as i have lumps on my head.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down