Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_lcapYuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Voting_barYuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_lcapYuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Voting_barYuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_lcap9%Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_lcap65%Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_lcap26%Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone

2 posters

Go down

Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Empty Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone

Post by Yuri Onigami Sun May 02, 2010 2:00 pm

A female ninja standing in the distance is seen not far from here. The area is a dense forest of green. The female lifts sways her hair away from her eyes. She is seen smiling, her hair color a dark purple almost seen as black at night. She seemed young, she wares a black outfit with blue coloring on the inside of the black cloak almost as if the cloak was on fire in blue flames. On the back of the cloak it showed the symbol of オーラ which also means Aura. Her eyes a light shade of blue almost like a aquamarine type of color eye. She wares the cloak open showing netting and a black "V" shirt under the netting. If you look closely at the "V" of her black shirt you can see that on her bra it has the symbol of her clan, Onigami. The Female stood there just waiting. She seemed very pacient, maybe that was why she wore a Kage outfit.

So where is this so called shinobi who wishes to fight me. Hmhmhm I'll make sure I have a little fun with him before I fight serious. It was always fun manipulating ninja to think I was weak then to prove them wrong. Always had been and always will. Hmmm I wonder who I'm gonna fight...It has been so long since I last fought isn't that right Naijuubi no Asuna?

Yes it has been, I been itching for you to get into a fight. You are skilled a ninja considering you can summon me with ease...either way let me rest call upon we when you wish for my strength young one.

"So who will be my opponent then..."

Yuri Onigami
Yuri Onigami
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 143

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Left_bar_bleue200/200Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Left_bar_bleue200/200Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone Empty Re: Yuri Onigami Vs. Anyone

Post by Alexandrite Night Sun May 02, 2010 5:38 pm

A ninja in a full black outfit hugging her like a second skin and wearing a billowing coat walks in silently like a cat.
"I would love to fight you."
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Ryo : 11093

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Onigami Mon May 03, 2010 4:18 pm

"Un...very well, choice of ability?" She smiles at the female ninja.
Yuri Onigami
Yuri Onigami
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 pm

I scowl at you.
"I'm so sorry but can you explain yourself?"
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Onigami Mon May 03, 2010 7:23 pm

"Sure thing sugar, I mean what ability will you use, your clan, your jutsu..." She smirks and giggles. "Your Jinchuriki?"
Yuri Onigami
Yuri Onigami
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandrite Night Tue May 04, 2010 4:03 pm

I stiffen as she says that.
"I will use whats nessecary to beat you, and to be honest i dont know what that is yet."
Alexandrite Night
Alexandrite Night
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down