Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
danny_lee im am ready Vote_lcapdanny_lee im am ready Voting_bardanny_lee im am ready Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
danny_lee im am ready Vote_lcapdanny_lee im am ready Voting_bardanny_lee im am ready Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

danny_lee im am ready Vote_lcap9%danny_lee im am ready Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
danny_lee im am ready Vote_lcap65%danny_lee im am ready Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
danny_lee im am ready Vote_lcap26%danny_lee im am ready Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

danny_lee im am ready

4 posters

Go down

danny_lee im am ready Empty danny_lee im am ready

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:23 pm

are you ready to spar against me?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
danny_lee im am ready Left_bar_bleue1890/2000danny_lee im am ready Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
danny_lee im am ready Left_bar_bleue2000/2000danny_lee im am ready Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

danny_lee im am ready Empty Re: danny_lee im am ready

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:25 pm

~Ill Judge ~
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
danny_lee im am ready Left_bar_bleue1860/2000danny_lee im am ready Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
danny_lee im am ready Left_bar_bleue2000/2000danny_lee im am ready Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:03 pm

post when your ready danny
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
danny_lee im am ready Left_bar_bleue1890/2000danny_lee im am ready Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:53 pm

im ready. are you going first.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 271

Character sheet
Chakra:
danny_lee im am ready Left_bar_bleue200/200danny_lee im am ready Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
danny_lee im am ready Left_bar_bleue200/200danny_lee im am ready Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:im ready. are you going first.

no since i dont know any of your skills and capabilities you fo first ill counter
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:04 pm

As i ask the dragkage too have the fight he agree's. I then Do a handseal and smoke comes from everywere around me. You then see three clones pop out of the smoke. they both attack you then i you see shadow possesion jutsu comming towards you.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:As i ask the dragkage too have the fight he agree's. I then Do a handseal and smoke comes from everywere around me. You then see three clones pop out of the smoke. they both attack you then i you see shadow possesion jutsu comming towards you.

hmm.......... i take out three kunais and throw them at the clones attempting to kill them i then use do a partial transformation and drago's wings sprout from my back as i take flight into the air in the air your shadow cant catch me i then use fuuton rasenshuriken and hurl the shuriken at you attempting to kill you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Wow damn i am a genin you. I then open the first gate and the second and third, and just before the rasenshuriken hit me i teleport behind you, tieing you up with chain. Attepting to start off the hidden lotus.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:Wow damn i am a genin you. I then open the first gate and the second and third, and just before the rasenshuriken hit me i teleport behind you, tieing you up with chain. Attepting to start off the hidden lotus.

i use water style: water replacement and my body tunrs into water and i spill through the chain i then re-materialize when doing so i do a small incision on my finger with a kunai letting blood come out i then do a mark with the blood on my hand and start doing multiple hand seals while im doing those hand seals i also use fire style: phoenix flower jutsu to attempt to strike you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Too easy. While inside gates of life i then use speedy jutsu to disappear from the fire balls. I then reapear 15 yards away. I then use advanced dancing leaf shadow to attempt to kick you in the chin and send you flying towards the air.

Note: My advanced dancing leaf shadow is faster then light, which means that this is very much impossible to dodge unless you have the advanced byakugan. i know you clan see's in slow motion but idk if you can dodge this.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:Too easy. While inside gates of life i then use speedy jutsu to disappear from the fire balls. I then reapear 15 yards away. I then use advanced dancing leaf shadow to attempt to kick you in the chin and send you flying towards the air.

Note: My advanced dancing leaf shadow is faster then light, which means that this is very much impossible to dodge unless you have the advanced byakugan. i know you clan see's in slow motion but idk if you can dodge this.

hehe i dont need to dodge i then form a ball of chakra in my hand simalar to rasengan but i mix my own blood in it i=making it reddish black while your kicking you see 10 little red eyes in the orb i hold my hand out where your foot would be forbidden dragon art: dark dragon release! the orb explodes and suddenly 10 giant snake like dragons made from the black flames of amaterasu appear i then order them to cover me and they all wrap around each other and form into a large black flame ball which i am inside if you hit the black flames you will burn to death
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Man this is hard. I see the jutsu comming to me. In mid air i use speedy jutsu to get away from them and land on my head about 10 yards away. I then look at the dragkage form some sort of amertsu sheild i then think if i hit him with my taijutsu then i'll burn to death. I then shout if you think i only have taijutsu then your misteaking. I then send a shadow near you. Ninja art: shadow possesion jutsu, if you dodge wihich i think you will, i then manipulate the shadow and use ninja art: shadow stitching jutsu to send hard as katanas strings of shadow at you aiming to stick them all in you, if you attend on running away the jutsu chases you. I will not burn because im not attacking you, and neither will my shadows since shadows cant burn. I then send another shadow out. Ninja art: Shadow impurrcenation jutsu. Two of my clones come out like shadow clones, but there way stronger and have minds of there own.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:Man this is hard. I see the jutsu comming to me. In mid air i use speedy jutsu to get away from them and land on my head about 10 yards away. I then look at the dragkage form some sort of amertsu sheild i then think if i hit him with my taijutsu then i'll burn to death. I then shout if you think i only have taijutsu then your misteaking. I then send a shadow near you. Ninja art: shadow possesion jutsu, if you dodge wihich i think you will, i then manipulate the shadow and use ninja art: shadow stitching jutsu to send hard as katanas strings of shadow at you aiming to stick them all in you, if you attend on running away the jutsu chases you. I will not burn because im not attacking you, and neither will my shadows since shadows cant burn. I then send another shadow out. Ninja art: Shadow impurrcenation jutsu. Two of my clones come out like shadow clones, but there way stronger and have minds of there own.

the flames disperse by my orders heh....guess ive gotta go all out i land on the floor and my skin suddenly shears like paper and i grow 10 tails and my body is a human sized demi-drago dragon my version 2 bijuu mode in order to dodge your shadows i use earth style: underground projection fish technique and burrow deep to the ground so your shadows dont go through the hole i made i throw a kunai attached with a paper bomb from my tail to seal the hole while in the hole i form a ball of compressed chakra by mixing it with my blood and i prepare to use a jutsu with the orb which you dont know of since i am underground and you cant see what im doing
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:20 am

I stop all my attacks, and think of how incredible i am. Im am only academy student and im makeing the dragkage go tailed beast mode. I then look around and figure out that your underground. "He's a jinchuuriki under ground." He's gotta be doing something. I then open 3 more gates to go gate of joy open the sixth gate. I then use Late peacock. I start kicking the ground faster then the speed of light. my legs seem to be on fire because im kicking them so hard. I then go underground and i see you, since the fire on my legs is visable it is lighting up the entire underground. I then use speedy jutsu to get behind you. Then i open the remainder of the gates. the 12 gates open. gate of endurence. I then am now equal too your jinchuuriki's strenght. I then form one hand seal. Taijutsu: light kick. I hold my leg out in a blade kick position then it starts to glow yellow i then release it and it is now the speed out light which cant be seen from anyone. just incase you some how see the jutsu i use speedy jutsu: mirrior force to create light mirriors to keep redirecting the light kick towards you. Im strong aren't I
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:I stop all my attacks, and think of how incredible i am. Im am only academy student and im makeing the dragkage go tailed beast mode. I then look around and figure out that your underground. "He's a jinchuuriki under ground." He's gotta be doing something. I then open 3 more gates to go gate of joy open the sixth gate. I then use Late peacock. I start kicking the ground faster then the speed of light. my legs seem to be on fire because im kicking them so hard. I then go underground and i see you, since the fire on my legs is visable it is lighting up the entire underground. I then use speedy jutsu to get behind you. Then i open the remainder of the gates. the 12 gates open. gate of endurence. I then am now equal too your jinchuuriki's strenght. I then form one hand seal. Taijutsu: light kick. I hold my leg out in a blade kick position then it starts to glow yellow i then release it and it is now the speed out light which cant be seen from anyone. just incase you some how see the jutsu i use speedy jutsu: mirrior force to create light mirriors to keep redirecting the light kick towards you. Im strong aren't I

the orb disapears from my command what incredible speed i have no choice i must go full force my body grows 15 times its normal size then i grow skin bones organs and scales and 1 more tail i transform into dragos full 11 tails form i then use dragon art: sonic roar to stop you kick and push you away or so i hope and to protect me i use dragon art: shadow dragon army and my shadow splits to peices and 30 human sized black shadow dragons form from the shadows they can fly vand breath fire the same strength as fire style: small fire and are armed with gold swords and shields and i command them to surround and protect me while i form a ball of compressed large chakra twice the size i formed in 10 tails
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Danny_Lee wrote:I stop all my attacks, and think of how incredible i am. Im am only academy student and im makeing the dragkage go tailed beast mode. I then look around and figure out that your underground. "He's a jinchuuriki under ground." He's gotta be doing something. I then open 3 more gates to go gate of joy open the sixth gate. I then use Late peacock. I start kicking the ground faster then the speed of light. my legs seem to be on fire because im kicking them so hard. I then go underground and i see you, since the fire on my legs is visable it is lighting up the entire underground. I then use speedy jutsu to get behind you. Then i open the remainder of the gates. the 12 gates open. gate of endurence. I then am now equal too your jinchuuriki's strenght. I then form one hand seal. Taijutsu: light kick. I hold my leg out in a blade kick position then it starts to glow yellow i then release it and it is now the speed out light which cant be seen from anyone. just incase you some how see the jutsu i use speedy jutsu: mirrior force to create light mirriors to keep redirecting the light kick towards you. Im strong aren't I

the orb disapears from my command what incredible speed i have no choice i must go full force my body grows 15 times its normal size then i grow skin bones organs and scales and 1 more tail i transform into dragos full 11 tails form i then use dragon art: sonic roar to stop you kick and push you away or so i hope and to protect me i use dragon art: shadow dragon army and my shadow splits to peices and 30 human sized black shadow dragons form from the shadows they can fly vand breath fire the same strength as fire style: small fire and are armed with gold swords and shields and i command them to surround and protect me while i form a ball of compressed large chakra twice the size i formed in 10 tails
oh man. I use Taijutsu speedy jutsu to easily disapear from the sonic roar. I disapear to you in the air. Since im now in 12 th gate gate of endurence, i can endure most things you throw at me. I then disapear behind you in the air, an i then attempt to you my new jutsu. I form six handseals in a blink of an eye. before you can use dragon army jutsu. I then form mirriors made of light energy to surrond the hugh monster. I then use my jutsu once again Taijutsu: light kick. I hold my leg out in a blade kick position then it starts to glow yellow i then release it and it is now the speed out light which cant be seen from anyone. And since the mirriors are surronding you, the light kick redirects towards you.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

oh man. I use Taijutsu speedy jutsu to easily disapear from the sonic roar. I disapear to you in the air. Since im now in 12 th gate gate of endurence, i can endure most things you throw at me. I then disapear behind you in the air, an i then attempt to you my new jutsu. I form six handseals in a blink of an eye. before you can use dragon army jutsu. I then form mirriors made of light energy to surrond the hugh monster. I then use my jutsu once again Taijutsu: light kick. I hold my leg out in a blade kick position then it starts to glow yellow i then release it and it is now the speed out light which cant be seen from anyone. And since the mirriors are surronding you, the light kick redirects towards
you.

i take the orb i made into my hand and go to drago's final form the skeleton drago i then use dragon art: skeleton seperation and my whole body dislocates and seperates into bone peices which fall to the floor dodging you light kick/mirrors then chakra strings emit from my joints and reconnect my whole skeleton when i see you my orb gets 2 times larger then 11 tails and it floats in front of my face dragon art: 11 tails true menacing ball! i fire the orb without swaallowing it sort of like KB used in 8 tails and fire a lazer the size of drago himself at a super sonic speed and drago is the size of the whole leaf village the beam attempts to obliterate you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:13 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Danny_Lee wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

oh man. I use Taijutsu speedy jutsu to easily disapear from the sonic roar. I disapear to you in the air. Since im now in 12 th gate gate of endurence, i can endure most things you throw at me. I then disapear behind you in the air, an i then attempt to you my new jutsu. I form six handseals in a blink of an eye. before you can use dragon army jutsu. I then form mirriors made of light energy to surrond the hugh monster. I then use my jutsu once again Taijutsu: light kick. I hold my leg out in a blade kick position then it starts to glow yellow i then release it and it is now the speed out light which cant be seen from anyone. And since the mirriors are surronding you, the light kick redirects towards
you.

i take the orb i made into my hand and go to drago's final form the skeleton drago i then use dragon art: skeleton seperation and my whole body dislocates and seperates into bone peices which fall to the floor dodging you light kick/mirrors then chakra strings emit from my joints and reconnect my whole skeleton when i see you my orb gets 2 times larger then 11 tails and it floats in front of my face dragon art: 11 tails true menacing ball! i fire the orb without swaallowing it sort of like KB used in 8 tails and fire a lazer the size of drago himself at a super sonic speed and drago is the size of the whole leaf village the beam attempts to obliterate you

You cant attack me. I easily use speedy jutsu to teleport back to were you are, leaving me un harm to the jutsu. I then start to tire useing my gates. I then attempt to use the same jutsu i used last turn to catch you inside my light mirriors.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 pm

you have too last for 5 more turn till i cant use gates anymore.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:you have too last for 5 more turn till i cant use gates anymore.

i smirk and use dragon art: dragon capture jar a giant jar the size of drago appears before me with a dragons face carved in it suddenly all your light mirror attacks are sucked up into the jar i snap my fingers and the jar releases them and uses your own justu against you attempting to cath you in your own jutsu while that happens i use fire style: dragon fireball and fire them at the sky causing a massive thunderstorm i then do hand signs to prepare for a powerful jutsu
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:37 pm

I use speedy jutsu to easily disapear from the scene. I then see you fire the fire in the air, humph i know whats comming and it cant hit me.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm

4 more post till gates run out, i need to hurry
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:I use speedy jutsu to easily disapear from the scene. I then see you fire the fire in the air, humph i know whats comming and it cant hit me.

thats impossible kirin strikes the ground in 1/100s of a second it should match the speed if not be greater than the speed of light the explosion of kirin destroyed the whole uchiha hideout as well showing how much attack range it causes anyway

i then throw kunais connected to flash bombs where i see you attempting to blind you with the light and i also use dragon art: scale true scale shuriken and throw some scale shuriken at you attempting to stab and slow you down i then run chidori through my hand bringing forth the dragon of thunder,kirin i then slam my palm down and the dragon crashes down to the area in attempting to kill you in the mean time just in case you survived i close my left eye and do hand signs unable to be read by the human eye
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:06 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Danny_Lee wrote:I use speedy jutsu to easily disapear from the scene. I then see you fire the fire in the air, humph i know whats comming and it cant hit me.

thats impossible kirin strikes the ground in 1/100s of a second it should match the speed if not be greater than the speed of light the explosion of kirin destroyed the whole uchiha hideout as well showing how much attack range it causes anyway

i then throw kunais connected to flash bombs where i see you attempting to blind you with the light and i also use dragon art: scale true scale shuriken and throw some scale shuriken at you attempting to stab and slow you down i then run chidori through my hand bringing forth the dragon of thunder,kirin i then slam my palm down and the dragon crashes down to the area in attempting to kill you in the mean time just in case you survived i close my left eye and do hand signs unable to be read by the human eye

(Judge time ( Danny Clans allow him to used a speed greater than Kirin Using the 11 or 12 gates The 8-gate is equal to the Kirin )
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
danny_lee im am ready Left_bar_bleue1860/2000danny_lee im am ready Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

(Judge time ( Danny Clans allow him to used a speed greater than Kirin Using the 11 or 12 gates The 8-gate is equal to the Kirin )

fine then but he still has to waste time by dodging kirin so he will be open to my left eye seal..or possibly another jutsu i have under my sleeve
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Yes thanks judge, thats why i said i knew whats comming because karin doesn't work against me because im more faster then karin, thats how ive been dodgeing useing speedy jutsu. Speedy jutsu is kinda like the hyuuga clan evoulutions flash of time, except i can do mines to dodge in the air also. I can easily teleport almost anywere i want kinda like night crawler.

I get away from the jutsu and i make it too an other location away from the battle feild. Huh this is too hard im almost done with gates and im fighting the biggest thing that cant even get hit by my shadows. I have like three more jutsu i can use. Time too straightigize. I then use my newest jutsu. Ninja art: Darkness underworld. The whole area were karin and you were are all now being covered in darkness which is sucking you in, similar too the darkswamp but way larger. I know your going too dodge in the air and for that i have a new jutsu " Dark swamp oppisite." The dark swamp then comes from out the air and is comming down with the dark swamp attempting to suck you in from top and bottom, and dont think you can just run out before it closes, nope because useing agtes with this jutsu increase the speed to the same as karin except alil slower 4/100 of a second.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:Yes thanks judge, thats why i said i knew whats comming because karin doesn't work against me because im more faster then karin, thats how ive been dodgeing useing speedy jutsu. Speedy jutsu is kinda like the hyuuga clan evoulutions flash of time, except i can do mines to dodge in the air also. I can easily teleport almost anywere i want kinda like night crawler.

I get away from the jutsu and i make it too an other location away from the battle feild. Huh this is too hard im almost done with gates and im fighting the biggest thing that cant even get hit by my shadows. I have like three more jutsu i can use. Time too straightigize. I then use my newest jutsu. Ninja art: Darkness underworld. The whole area were karin and you were are all now being covered in darkness which is sucking you in, similar too the darkswamp but way larger. I know your going too dodge in the air and for that i have a new jutsu " Dark swamp oppisite." The dark swamp then comes from out the air and is comming down with the dark swamp attempting to suck you in from top and bottom, and dont think you can just run out before it closes, nope because useing agtes with this jutsu increase the speed to the same as karin except alil slower 4/100 of a second.

shit! both totsukikakiru and sunagarukyo will be useless....hehe but not there father i close my right eye as well and do a couple more handsigns and open my eyes which pour of blood and turn from a forest green eye to a neon purpilish color and the black dragon pupil turns to a violet reddish dragon as i shout BEHOLD THE STRONGEST OF ALL THE ULTIMOS DRAGON EYE SEALS!! ultimos dragon art dual eye seal: sunagarumikyo the dragon of the other world!! o portal leading to another world opens and a crystal purple like dragon appears from the portal angered for his master is being harmed

sunagaru: what doy you summon me for my master?

dJ; the swamps get rid of them...there an eye soar to the dragonia clans training grounds beautiful landscape

sunagaru: as you wish dragon art spacial technique: galaxy distortion!!

the dragon emits a roar both above and below him to both swamps the swamps suddenly distort then a portal opens in each swamp sucking them into the portal of another world the same portals open up both below you and above you and attempt to defeat you with your own jutsu as i hold both of my eyes in pain
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 pm

impossible there are ways out of this jutsu idk if you can get out, but my jutsu is closing on 4/100 th of a second theres no way for you to do handseals and summon a dragon.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:impossible there are ways out of this jutsu idk if you can get out, but my jutsu is closing on 4/100 th of a second theres no way for you to do handseals and summon a dragon.

i was already doing hand seals to summon one dragon but when you activated that jutsu all i did was close the other eye the hand seals for all 3 eye seals are the same exact sgins the only difference is which eye you close and i do these hand seals so fast that there not able to be read by a normal eye and before your jutsu smashed me sunagarumikyo used his spacial technique which doesnt require hand signs all he needs to do is roar sadly this will be the last time he can use that technique he can only use the time distortion technique once per battle
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 pm

so basically you roared and destroyed my entire swamp jutsu. Huh i start houghing and puffing i think this is my limit i have about 2 more minutes left. I then start powering up for my ultimate combo. i use 7th gate harding technique too cover my body with earth and still fast and powerful i then jump in the air, then i usedeath lotus, this will auto-matically kill you if sucessful. Since you too big for me too completely rap up with the primary lotus i use shadow clones who all rap you up with chains with me, we completely rap you and i then say Ninja art: shadow summoning to summon a shadow goul monster that comes out of the air that sucks everything in but me. so if my combo isn't sucessful the shadow ghoul will suck you in unless you have some sort of jutsu.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:so basically you roared and destroyed my entire swamp jutsu. Huh i start houghing and puffing i think this is my limit i have about 2 more minutes left. I then start powering up for my ultimate combo. i use 7th gate harding technique too cover my body with earth and still fast and powerful i then jump in the air, then i usedeath lotus, this will auto-matically kill you if sucessful. Since you too big for me too completely rap up with the primary lotus i use shadow clones who all rap you up with chains with me, we completely rap you and i then say Ninja art: shadow summoning to summon a shadow goul monster that comes out of the air that sucks everything in but me. so if my combo isn't sucessful the shadow ghoul will suck you in unless you have some sort of jutsu.
i close my left eye and open it left eye seal: totsukikakiru the dragon of the heavens!! totsukikakiru appears next to sunagarumikyo and my left eye turns from forest green to black and a black dragon pupil to a red dragon as my eye bleeds even more

totsuki: hello father sorry i cant talk now im helping master

heavenly dragon art: heavens gate

description: the dragon emits a roar and suddenly two golden gate doors sprout from the ground and form a gate that closes and locks shut in front of the summoner of this dragon or the dragon itself this gate can block any attack no matter how powerful it is

NOTE: this technique can only be used twice per battle twice so that the dragon and the user can be protected

the gate blocks your death lotus as i use dragon art scale shuriken to fire scale shuriken at all your clones attempting to knock them off of me and kill them i see the shadow ghoul....what a puny creature i close my right eye then open it and my right eye turns from forest green to red and a black dragon pupil right eye seal: sunagarukyo the dragon of hell!! a giant black dragon wielding a black and red shield and black blade comes from a portal in the ground

suna: hello father and brother

suna take care of danny for me totsuki kill that ghoul

totsuki: ill kill him in one shot!!

angelic dragon art: stream blast of peace!!

description: the dragon opens its mouth as wide as possible and a blindingly bright orb of light forms in its mouth the dragon fires this orb if it comes into contact with the opponent it will suddenly disapear before there eyes but what the dont know is that the orb exploded into tiny little sparkles of light that enter inside of the enemies body through both the pores on there skin and inhaling the sparkles when the summoner of the dragon snapsthere fingers the sparkles suddenly freeze from the moisture in the persons body freezing them on the inside shutting down there organs from hypothermia

i fire this blast at the ghoul since hes opening his mouth he should swallow the orb if he does he will be instantly killed suna!!

suna: ill blow you to hell!! underworlds nightmare!! suddenly thousands of arms from people sent to hell come from the ground and attempt to grab your feet and puul you under if this happens you will see the king of hell statue release and fire the 9 phantom dragons as a weapon rather than a seal if a dragon hits you completley you will instantly die if it hits a part of your body like an arm or leg etc. you will not die but feel excrutiating pain as if that limb was ripped from your body slowly and painfully if you survive you will be sent back to where you were pulled under

sunagarumikyo: good work my sons
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_Lee Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 am

How many times i tell you, your just wasting you chakra. I use speedy jutsu to get away from all your jutsu by landing out of the location. My gates were off an im exusted. I fall to the ground very tired an goes to sleep. Lord Dj nice fight we have too do it again sometimes.
Danny_Lee
Danny_Lee
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Danny_Lee wrote:How many times i tell you, your just wasting you chakra. I use speedy jutsu to get away from all your jutsu by landing out of the location. My gates were off an im exusted. I fall to the ground very tired an goes to sleep. Lord Dj nice fight we have too do it again sometimes.

hehe so i guess i win? now that your speeds worn off i could finish you off....but i wont and cant cause this isnt an actual war and yamagakure and dragongakure are allies lol good fight
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Tue May 04, 2010 2:20 pm

/locked

fights been desided Dragoon master dj wins.

Kage-Genin; Kage wins.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
danny_lee im am ready Left_bar_bleue1880/2000danny_lee im am ready Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down