Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
it is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_lcapit is time for our rematch takashi! Voting_barit is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
it is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_lcapit is time for our rematch takashi! Voting_barit is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

it is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_lcap9%it is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
it is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_lcap65%it is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
it is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_lcap26%it is time for our rematch takashi! Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

it is time for our rematch takashi!

2 posters

Go down

it is time for our rematch takashi! Empty it is time for our rematch takashi!

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:56 pm

i have become far stronger than i was the last time we fought takashi it is now time to see who is better your eternal byakugan or my drakinkyugan? i am much stronger thanks to you takashiand you are my friend however i wont hold back and i hope you dont either
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
it is time for our rematch takashi! Left_bar_bleue1890/2000it is time for our rematch takashi! Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
it is time for our rematch takashi! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000it is time for our rematch takashi! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

it is time for our rematch takashi! Empty Re: it is time for our rematch takashi!

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Is , Hiro (And I'm ready )
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
it is time for our rematch takashi! Left_bar_bleue1860/2000it is time for our rematch takashi! Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
it is time for our rematch takashi! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000it is time for our rematch takashi! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

it is time for our rematch takashi! Empty Re: it is time for our rematch takashi!

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:Is , Hiro (And I'm ready )

woops lol i just made that epic challenge screw up cause i forgot you changed your name lol ok then i shall start just like last time we fight in the dragonia clan training grounds

i use ice style twin black dragon blizzard and two giant dragons formed of black ice form side by side to me and i oder the two to split and one attacks you from the left while the other attacks you on the right and i stand still and use wind style: drilling wind bullet and fire a giant air bullet from my mouth towards you in a straight path i then jump into the air to where im up above you and then use wind style hurricane fists where i punch the air 3 times and fire 3 small pressurized wind balls from my fists below to you when i land i turn around and use dragon art: chakra manipulation and form two tiny baby dragon shaped bombs from my chakra i then throw them into your back attempting to blow up behind you while the hurriane fists attempt to smash into you the black dragons attempt to collide into you and the wind bullet attempts to ram you i attacked you in all spots you are done for
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
it is time for our rematch takashi! Left_bar_bleue1890/2000it is time for our rematch takashi! Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:14 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:

woops lol i just made that epic challenge screw up cause i forgot you changed your name lol ok then i shall start just like last time we fight in the dragonia clan training grounds

i use ice style twin black dragon blizzard and two giant dragons formed of black ice form side by side to me and i oder the two to split and one attacks you from the left while the other attacks you on the right and i stand still and use wind style: drilling wind bullet and fire a giant air bullet from my mouth towards you in a straight path i then jump into the air to where im up above you and then use wind style hurricane fists where i punch the air 3 times and fire 3 small pressurized wind balls from my fists below to you when i land i turn around and use dragon art: chakra manipulation and form two tiny baby dragon shaped bombs from my chakra i then throw them into your back attempting to blow up behind you while the hurriane fists attempt to smash into you the black dragons attempt to collide into you and the wind bullet attempts to ram you i attacked you in all spots you are done for

"I Open my eyes and my eyes Take the Appearance of the Advanced Byakugan "

I then see in Slow Motion incoming attacks from all direction i then realize my Opponent made one mistake, he did not attack from below so i used "Rotation" in Combination with "Flash of time allowing " me to make a hole in the ground and get in it before any of your attacks could hurt me "

I Then see the Incoming attack from the right and left collide on each other .

I then Get out of the Underground Hole ? and i wait for your Next attack .
“I’m not going to waste my chakra in such weak opponent “
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
it is time for our rematch takashi! Left_bar_bleue1860/2000it is time for our rematch takashi! Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

I then see in Slow Motion incoming attacks from all direction i then realize my Opponent made one mistake, he did not attack from below so i used "Rotation" in Combination with "Flash of time allowing " me to make a hole in the ground and get in it before any of your attacks could hurt me "

hehehe well i dont think of myself as weak after all i get to see your advanced byakugan i dont really want to get upl close and personel but if i must o guess i have to i do a partial transformation where drago's wings sprout from my back i then increase my speed by running while flapping my wings to where we have direct eye contact behold the nightmare of Drakin Drakins nightmare!! suddenly you see the image of my drakinkyugan spinning in your mind and suddenly you see youself and me as well in a place so dark that you can see any surroundings except the water that you and me are standing on suddenly two snake like dragons wrap themselves around your feet and slowly pull you under the large ocean when you are underwater you see a water dragon as large as Drago in the water with a demonic face staring at you with the same drakinkyugan eyes as iand behind you you see Drago the 11 tailed dragon however that Drago is not me for i am still standing above the water as i say for the next 96 hours (4 days) you will feel the true power of my eyes i then snap my fingers then suddenly the two snake dragons that wrapped around your feet turn into large anchors keeping you underwater and the water dragon and Drago violently attack you every minute for the next 96 hours then after there final attack the water dragon opens its mouth and beginds to devour you when you are about to be eaten you suddenly return to the real world unharmed but still have a faint image of my eyes i then jump back to where we are at 30 meters apart did you see my nightmarish vision?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:31 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

hehehe well i dont think of myself as weak after all i get to see your advanced byakugan i dont really want to get upl close and personel but if i must o guess i have to i do a partial transformation where drago's wings sprout from my back i then increase my speed by running while flapping my wings to where we have direct eye contact behold the nightmare of Drakin Drakins nightmare!! suddenly you see the image of my drakinkyugan spinning in your mind and suddenly you see youself and me as well in a place so dark that you can see any surroundings except the water that you and me are standing on suddenly two snake like dragons wrap themselves around your feet and slowly pull you under the large ocean when you are underwater you see a water dragon as large as Drago in the water with a demonic face staring at you with the same drakinkyugan eyes as iand behind you you see Drago the 11 tailed dragon however that Drago is not me for i am still standing above the water as i say for the next 96 hours (4 days) you will feel the true power of my eyes i then snap my fingers then suddenly the two snake dragons that wrapped around your feet turn into large anchors keeping you underwater and the water dragon and Drago violently attack you every minute for the next 96 hours then after there final attack the water dragon opens its mouth and beginds to devour you when you are about to be eaten you suddenly return to the real world unharmed but still have a faint image of my eyes i then jump back to where we are at 30 meters apart did you see my nightmarish vision?

Advanced Byakugan " , Chakra Network Control jutsu , As you get In eye contact with me i quickly used Chakra Network Control and using Eye contact i aim to Take over your body and make you my slave by taking over your chakra system, nerves and Numb your Brain , mean time I aim to place a one thousand bird genjutsu trap in your brain , that not even the host of a tailed beast can’t escape completely making you numb after the effect of the genjutsu .

"Foolish , You can't harm me with Genjutsu , My chakra is Tailed-beast like because of the Advanced Byakugan and You can't effect me the Host of the Nine tailed Fox.

Hiro: You are To weak ?
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

Advanced Byakugan " , Chakra Network Control jutsu , As you get In eye contact with me i quickly used Chakra Network Control and using Eye contact i aim to Take over your body and make you my slave by taking over your chakra system, nerves and Numb your Brain , mean time I aim to place a one thousand bird genjutsu trap in your brain , that not even the host of a tailed beast can’t escape completely making you numb after the effect of the genjutsu .

"Foolish , You can't harm me with Genjutsu , My chakra is Tailed-beast like because of the Advanced Byakugan and You can effect me the Host of the Nine tailed Fox.

Hiro: You are To weak ?

!!! to prevent your eye to take control of me i quickly perform hand seals

Dj: dragon art: dragon capture jar! suddenly in front of me is a jar as large as me with the face of a dragon carved into it instead of mine your eyes make contact with the jars which the jar absorbs your chakra network control

Dj: fire!

the jar then uses your own jutsu against you by redirecting your jutsu back at you and to prevent you from placing that genjutsu on me i flap my wings backwards to sprint me 35 meters away from you i then use dragon art: dragon illusionary hounds and suddenly in front of me a giant dragon statue spears from the earth with nine dog shaped dragons chained to the statue

Dj: go!

i snap my finger and the chains break loose and the nine dragon hounds sprint forward to you each of them attempt to grab your soul and if they miss your face and chest area but still hit somewhere else your arms,legs,etc. you wont lose your soul but will feel excrutienting pain for the next 4 posts
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:54 pm

"As my jutsu is reflected back at me , i quickly used chakra manipulation jutsu to take over my own jutsu and vanish it "

"I Then "Shout" , ~Dj , your are to weak a simple sealing jutsu wont work on me or a simple soul removal method jutsu ~

"Here is My defense"

Chakra Absorption Seal " I place a a 5-Barrier shield around me allowing me to reflect the Hounds back at you not hurting me "

I Then Close and Open My Eye "Eternal Byakugan " time for you to die .
I then use the Advanced Byakugan “Chakra Network Control Jutsu “ and I will try to take over Your Body chakra network and take over all your abilities and jutsu as well as allowing me to take control over your brain allowing me to unable you to move .

I assume you should be under my control but to make sure you don’t try to escape I summon 5 chakra path and I order them to use the Touch of doom and using the Incredible strength they will attempt to hold you down and at the same time they are using flash of time to be able to move quick enough before you could even move a muscle .

After I make sure your trap ,I activate my Kagegan the Eternal Byakugan ,using my Kagegan I will attempt to remove your soul by using the Kinjutsu Soul Removal , I also summoned all the gods statue and made them form a circle around you

Izanagi Father of the gods, strikes with all the powers of the male gods.
Izanami Mother of the gods, strikes with all the powers of the female gods.
Amaterasu Sun Goddess
Tsukuyomi Moon Goddess
Ame-no-Uzume Dawn Goddess
Susano'o Storm God
Kamui Spirits of everything in nature. They surround the Gods' thrones in a circle.
Sabazios Death God, Thracian. Does not sit with the gods in the Pantheon jutsu, is instead called out of the throne of Izanagi when his powers are used.

The Goddess of the sun will Aim to Burn you to Hell , The Goddess of the moon will aim to trap you on the ultimate genjutsu , Kamui will try to Create a vortex of Space manipulation to destroy your body or unable you to use space and time ninjutsu , and all the other gods are attacking with their special abilities.
And if you try to used any defense against my jutsu , the Izanagi goddess will make all your jutsu a Illusion not making them real you have no defense .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:"As my jutsu is reflected back at me , i quickly used chakra manipulation jutsu to take over my own jutsu and vanish it "

"I Then "Shout" , ~Dj , your are to weak a simple sealing jutsu wont work on me or a simple soul removal method jutsu ~

"Here is My defense"

Chakra Absorption Seal " I place a a 5-Barrier shield around me allowing me to reflect the Hounds back at you not hurting me "

I then use the Advanced Byakugan “Chakra Network Control Jutsu “ and I will try to take over Your Body chakra network and take over all your abilities and jutsu as well as allowing me to take control over your brain allowing me to unable you to move .

I assume you should be under my control but to make sure you don’t try to escape I summon 5 chakra path and I order them to use the Touch of doom and using the Incredible strength they will attempt to hold you down and at the same time they are using flash of time to be able to move quick enough before you could even move a muscle .

After I make sure your trap ,I activate my Kagegan the Eternal Byakugan ,using my Kagegan I will attempt to remove your soul by using the Kinjutsu Soul Removal , I also summoned all the gods statue and made them form a circle around you

Amaterasu Sun Goddess
Tsukuyomi Moon Goddess
Susano'o Storm God
Kamui Spirits of everything in nature. They surround the Gods' thrones in a circle.
Sabazios Death God, Thracian. Does not sit with the gods in the Pantheon jutsu, is instead called out of the throne of Izanagi when his powers are used.

The Goddess of the sun will Aim to Burn you to Hell , The Goddess of the moon will aim to trap you on the ultimate genjutsu , Kamui will try to Create a vortex of Space manipulation to destroy your body or unable you to use space and time ninjutsu , and all the other gods are attacking with their special abilities.
And if you try to used any defense against my jutsu , the Izanagi goddess will make all your jutsu a Illusion not making them real you have no defense .

fool! i wont lose before my own hounds even reach me i completley transform to dragons final form and kill each hound with dragon art: bone sabers by severing there heads and i use dragon art: skeleton seperation to avoid your chakra newtowrk control when seconds later my body re-connects itself due to the chakra srings inside of my joints for when i use this jutsu to defeat your paths before there touch of doom "touches" me i jump into the air and use magma release magma showerwhere large lakes of lava fall from the sky attempting to hit and burn your paths to protect myself from my own jutsu i use dragon art: protective coating to shield myself and incase they happen to survive i use magma rlease: magma protection to encase myself in an armor of boiling lava instantly burning them if they come in contact with my bod to defeat your gods my drakinkyugan eyes bleed tremendously for i summon both the dragon god of the underworld and the dragon goddess and form a aura barrier around me since im inside of them underworld dragon is at final form and blacks sun gods attack and attempts to spear your sun god with the dragosukia blade and throws aura scales at the susano'o,izanagi and izanami gods as for the goddess she fires a large fireball as large as the sun at the death god and susano'o and throws aura scales at tsukuyomi and kamui
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:06 pm

i have to go for a little while ill be back in a little bit
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:30 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:"As my jutsu is reflected back at me , i quickly used chakra manipulation jutsu to take over my own jutsu and vanish it "

"Here is My defense"

Amaterasu Sun Goddess
Tsukuyomi Moon Goddess
Susano'o Storm God

fool! i wont lose before my own hounds even reach me i completley transform to dragons final form and kill each hound with dragon art: bone sabers by severing there heads and i use dragon art: skeleton seperation to avoid your chakra newtowrk control when seconds later my body re-connects itself due to the chakra srings inside of my joints for when i use this jutsu to defeat your paths before there touch of doom "touches" me i jump into the air and use magma release magma showerwhere large lakes of lava fall from the sky attempting to hit and burn your paths to protect myself from my own jutsu i use dragon art: protective coating to shield myself and incase they happen to survive i use magma rlease: magma protection to encase myself in an armor of boiling lava instantly burning them if they come in contact with my bod to defeat your gods my drakinkyugan eyes bleed tremendously for i summon both the dragon god of the underworld and the dragon goddess and form a aura barrier around me since im inside of them underworld dragon is at final form and blacks sun gods attack and attempts to spear your sun god with the dragosukia blade and throws aura scales at the susano'o,izanagi and izanami gods as for the goddess she fires a large fireball as large as the sun at the death god and susano'o and throws aura scales at tsukuyomi and kamui

"As i noticed all the Incoming Attacks towards my gods , i quickly commanded izanagi to create all the incoming attacks simple illusion not hurting any of my gods "

"I Then , used "time Manipulation " to stop time , as time is stop i place a 4-tag seal on your stomach and any time you try to used chakra or release chakra from your tailed-beast your chakra will be absorb by the seal "

"I Then speed up time again "
“And I then create a “Chakra Copy of Both of your Goddess using the “Eternal Byakugan” Chakra Copy jutsu , I then have copy of your goddess , as well I used chakra network control jutsu to take over your gods chakra levels allowing me to control them or numb them .
I Then Shout, how are you going to fight with out chakra .

Hiro Tells Dj : Your really a waste of my time .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

"Here is My defense"

Amaterasu Sun Goddess
Tsukuyomi Moon Goddess
Susano'o Storm God

"As i noticed all the Incoming Attacks towards my gods , i quickly commanded izanagi to create all the incoming attacks simple illusion not hurting any of my gods "

"I Then , used "time Manipulation " to stop time , as time is stop i place a 4-tag seal on your stomach and any time you try to used chakra or release chakra from your tailed-beast your chakra will be absorb by the seal "

"I Then speed up time again "
“And I then create a “Chakra Copy of Both of your Goddess using the “Eternal Byakugan” Chakra Copy jutsu , I then have copy of your goddess , as well I used chakra network control jutsu to take over your gods chakra levels allowing me to control them or numb them .
I Then Shout, how are you going to fight with out chakra .

Hiro Tells Dj : Your really a waste of my time .

simple i take out my shadow glaive and fling it towards you when i do i take out onikirimaru and shinry the dual dragon bades with there souls sealed inside of the blades i then release onikirimaru's black mist and you cant see me since your byakugan sees chakra i compress my chakra levels so you dont see me and from a directon you see the shadow glaive aim straight for your throat and i appear in a directoion unknown to you from the mist with both dragon blades out with shinryu's blade about to slice your spine and onikirimaru to your throat if you try t didge the shadow glaive i slice your spine with shinryu if you try to counter i either slice your throat with onikirimaru or you become headless from the shadow glaive your move
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Eternal Byakugan "Hanbusshitsu Chouzetsugan :: Antimatter Transcending Eye " , Using the Advanced Nature of the Eternal Byakugan I'm not only able to see chakra but I'm able to see through anything even shadow using x-ray vision , As i then see the Incoming Attack i "Simply " used " Juubun Feizingu - Perfect Phasing , and i phase through your attack .

I Then used "Molecule Splice " And I aim To splice your body to the ground that will unable you to move i then used Juubun Feizingu - Perfect Phasing once more to make the ground phase through forcing your body to fall down the ground million of feet’s under the crust of the world .

I assume your trap underground and you can't escape because my 4-tag seal is still in used enabling you to used chakra , so I then Used the Advanced Byakugan , Lava Manipulation advanced Chakra from to create a eruption in the curst of the mantle, aiming to crush you and kill you .

Hiro : Your eyes are to weak compare to mines , your to weak .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
Eternal Byakugan "Hanbusshitsu Chouzetsugan :: Antimatter Transcending Eye " , Using the Advanced Nature of the Eternal Byakugan I'm not only able to see chakra but I'm able to see through anything even shadow using x-ray vision , As i then see the Incoming Attack i "Simply " used " Juubun Feizingu - Perfect Phasing , and i phase through your attack .

I Then used "Molecule Splice " And I aim To splice your body to the ground that will unable you to move i then used Juubun Feizingu - Perfect Phasing once more to make the ground phase through forcing your body to fall down the ground million of feet’s under the crust of the world .

I assume your trap underground and you can't escape because my 4-tag seal is still in used enabling you to used chakra , so I then Used the Advanced Byakugan , Lava Manipulation advanced Chakra from to create a eruption in the curst of the mantle, aiming to crush you and kill you .

Hiro : Your eyes are to weak compare to mines , your to weak .

you forgot my shadow glaive your when you hit me to paralyze me your splicing jutsu doesnt affect me for the shadow glaive absrobed the chakra you used for your splicing jutsu i then use my wings and fly into he air to prevent myself from phasing into the ground i then force my glaive to come forth to me and i take out the dragon guards knuckle blades and throw them towards you in mid air they are so powerful that they can bust through 6 inches of thick steel if one hits your body whichever bone it hits will shatter while you are busy trying to dodge the knuckle blades i attempt to ri off the 4 tag seal from my body
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:50 pm

"Time Manipulation Jutsu " I wrap a Vortex around your shadow Glaive and i stop the current time in that area enabling it to work by stopping the time in that current position of the weapon "

"I Then Wrap your knuckles in a Black Hole Teleporting it to another dimension "

"As your Glaive is not working anymore because the time was stop not allowing the weapon to work , i then attempt to splice you to the ground and phase your body down the crust of the earth and blow you up with a advanced chakra nature lava explosion generated by the advanced byakugan .

And the 4-tag seal is still in effect aslong as I have chakra the tag wont un-released .

Hiro : You have become weak ,
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:

"Time Manipulation Jutsu " I wrap a Vortex around your shadow Glaive and i stop the current time in that area enabling it to work by stopping the time in that current position of the weapon "

"I Then Wrap your knuckles in a Black Hole Teleporting it to another dimension "

"As your Glaive is not working anymore because the time was stop not allowing the weapon to work , i then attempt to splice you to the ground and phase your body down the crust of the earth and blow you up with a advanced chakra nature lava explosion generated by the advanced byakugan .

And the 4-tag seal is still in effect aslong as I have chakra the tag wont un-released .

Hiro : You have become weak ,

but i am still skilled i take out Drago's ultimos blade and block your poke splice with the tail blade your wide open i then attempt to peirce you in the gut with my blade if you attempt to dodge i then take out shinryu and fire a blade of wind out of wind air that will attack you if you back away from drago's blade
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 pm

"Advanced Byakugan " "Mountain Range Rotation : I create a rotation the seize of a mountain blocking all your attacks and the rotation is combine with all five elements , i then jump in the air and still using the rotation , i then come down towards you with the ultimate Body Elemental Rotation Blow Attack Aiming to hit you with my Body Elemental Cannon Rotation .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
"Advanced Byakugan " "Mountain Range Rotation : I create a rotation the seize of a mountain blocking all your attacks and the rotation is combine with all five elements , i then jump in the air and still using the rotation , i then come down towards you with the ultimate Body Elemental Rotation Blow Attack Aiming to hit you with my Body Elemental Cannon Rotation .
!! wait...i still have some chakra left but only enough for a D rank jutsu i use wind style: rumbeling wind wall but i jump towards it and from its ability for being a wall defense the wind wall forcefully pushes me away from your rotation cannon just in time when you do land i hurry and throw 5 kunai at you after that i take ot sasuke's kusanagi blade and jump forward attempting to peirce you in your forehead with the blade
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:21 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
!! wait...i still have some chakra left but only enough for a D rank jutsu i use wind style: rumbeling wind wall but i jump towards it and from its ability for being a wall defense the wind wall forcefully pushes me away from your rotation cannon just in time when you do land i hurry and throw 5 kunai at you after that i take ot sasuke's kusanagi blade and jump forward attempting to peirce you in your forehead with the blade

As your in close range , I used Advanced Chakra nature "Steel Manipulation " i then create a steel armor to protect me from the Kanata , and i then used "Wind Rasengan " aiming to Destroy you in close range with my wind rasengan.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

As your in close range , I used Advanced Chakra nature "Steel Manipulation " i then create a steel armor to protect me from the Kanata , and i then used "Wind Rasengan " aiming to Destroy you in close range with my wind rasengan.

-.- aww crap...i take out onikirimaru and shinryu and form an X with the blades and put them in front of me to block some damge from the rasengan i also take sasuke's kusanagi blade and put it in front of the X making an X with an l
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

"Your dead " As I’m in close range i quickly transform to the three-tailed nine-tailed fox and i blast a sonic roar towards you .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote: "Your dead " As I’m in close range i quickly transform to the three-tailed nine-tailed fox and i blast a sonic roar towards you .

the roar pushes me back and i crash into a stone wall forming a crater....oww.....okay.....you win Very Happy
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:29 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote: "Your dead " As I’m in close range i quickly transform to the three-tailed nine-tailed fox and i blast a sonic roar towards you .

the roar pushes me back and i crash into a stone wall forming a crater....oww.....okay.....you win Very Happy

Hiro : Dj , you have become weaker , what's going on .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

i actually dont beleive so.......sort of xD lol first off because of that seal you put on me i couldnt transform into drago there goes some of my power and also last time we fougt you didnt have the hyuuga clan evolutions ultimate powers that is my reason why you won so easier than last time but im pretty proud of myselflasting as long as i did against you using nothing but weapons when you did seal dragos chakra
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

i actually dont beleive so.......sort of xD lol first off because of that seal you put on me i couldnt transform into drago there goes some of my power and also last time we fougt you didnt have the hyuuga clan evolutions ultimate powers that is my reason why you won so easier than last time but im pretty proud of myselflasting as long as i did against you using nothing but weapons when you did seal dragos chakra

You did Quite good , But I did not go full power on you . i did not even use my combos .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

You did Quite good , But I did not go full power on you . i did not even use my combos .

well i only got to use 1 xD
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down