Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_lcapcapture the legendary crimson flare dragon Voting_barcapture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_lcapcapture the legendary crimson flare dragon Voting_barcapture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_lcap9%capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_lcap65%capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_lcap26%capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

capture the legendary crimson flare dragon

3 posters

Go down

capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty capture the legendary crimson flare dragon

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:31 pm

this is a S rank mission

in this mission Hiro Hyuuga and dragoon master dj will team up to capture the amazingly powerful and beautiful crimson flare dragon

if succesful the dragonia clan will have a new summoning jutsu which will be the crimson flare dragon the village hidden in the mountains will also have this jutsu as well

in the first round will be Hiro vs. the crimson dragon (i will play as the dragon)

in the second round will be dj vs. th e crimson dragon (hiro will play as the dragon this round)
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1890/2000capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue2000/2000capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty Re: capture the legendary crimson flare dragon

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm ready when you are Dj , I wait for dj to summon a Dragon so we can fly away from the village and search for the Crimson Flare Dragon.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1860/2000capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue2000/2000capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty Re: capture the legendary crimson flare dragon

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 pm

ok the dragon is seen everyday flying but lands about 20 feet away from the dragonia clan training grounds i form a very large dragon out of my chakra and i jump on it waiting for you to do the same
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1890/2000capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:ok the dragon is seen everyday flying but lands about 20 feet away from the dragonia clan training grounds i form a very large dragon out of my chakra and i jump on it waiting for you to do the same

I Jump on top of the dragon and wait for you to give it a command .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1860/2000capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:ok the dragon is seen everyday flying but lands about 20 feet away from the dragonia clan training grounds i form a very large dragon out of my chakra and i jump on it waiting for you to do the same

i order the dragon to fly us to the location of the dragon and when we land we see the crimson dragon looking angry for we have awoken it from its sleep hiro you take care of it im gonna....prepare the caprturing scroll i go and hide behind a very large boulder with a scroll at hand
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

i order the dragon to fly us to the location of the dragon and when we land we see the crimson dragon looking angry for we have awoken it from its sleep hiro you take care of it im gonna....prepare the caprturing scroll i go and hide behind a very large boulder with a scroll at hand

I stand in Offensive position and i prepare to capture the dragon.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:51 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

the dragon gives a loud screech then fires a rainbow glittering lazer orb

thats one of its most powerful attacks its an S rank attack the crimson light sphere
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:16 pm

i like the mission, good idea we need this jutsu.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1880/2000capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:i like the mission, good idea we need this jutsu.

well i decided that since hiro is helping we will both use this jutsu but you have yet to see the full potential of the crimson flare dragon you have already seen the dragon use an S rank jutsu
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:15 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

thats one of its most powerful attacks its an S rank attack the crimson light sphere

Advanced Byakugan , Using My Advanced Byakugan Chakra Manipulation i will attempt to take over the Birds Attack , by using my own chakra to take over the targets jutsu chakra control and eventually vanish the bird jutsu .

I then create a prison made from chakra and i trap the bird inside , and i then added intense amount of chakra to the prison making the prison extremely impossible to break .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

Advanced Byakugan , Using My Advanced Byakugan Chakra Manipulation i will attempt to take over the Birds Attack , by using my own chakra to take over the targets jutsu chakra control and eventually vanish the bird jutsu .

I then create a prison made from chakra and i trap the bird inside , and i then added intense amount of chakra to the prison making the prison extremely impossible to break .

ITS A DRAGON NOT A BIRD lol

the dragon seems upset that its in a cage and the dragon starts to take a very large deep breath and suddenly your cage breaks to peices

the dragon can absorb chakra as well hiro when it took that breath it absorbed the chakra in your cage weakening it enough for it to escape

the dragon then fired a large meteor from its mouth

thats the S rank hurricane flare cannon
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

the dragon seems upset that its in a cage and the dragon starts to take a very large deep breath and suddenly your cage breaks to peices

the dragon can absorb chakra as well hiro when it took that breath it absorbed the chakra in your cage weakening it enough for it to escape

~Can I kill this Dragon Dj ~

"I Perform Hand seals , and i use Eternal Byakugan , space manipulation jutsu to wrap the dragons jutsu around a vortex and vanish it's attack"

Ill ask one more time can i kill this dragon ?
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

"I Perform Hand seals , and i use Eternal Byakugan , space manipulation jutsu to wrap the dragons jutsu around a vortex and vanish it's attack"

of course you can kill it for gods sake even i could kill it xD that chakra absorbing jutsu can only be used 1 time per battle but you cant kill the dragon in this mission it must stay alive so i can capture it with this scroll....try fighting it as if it were a jinchuriki and you were in the chaos undivided group like the old forum
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:58 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

of course you can kill it for gods sake even i could kill it xD that chakra absorbing jutsu can only be used 1 time per battle but you cant kill the dragon in this mission it must stay alive so i can capture it with this scroll....try fighting it as if it were a jinchuriki and you were in the chaos undivided group like the old forum

I can Vanish as Jutsu as Many Times as i like , and also That was a Question , i did not say i could not kill the dragon it was a question to Know if i can kill it or not because we have to capture it .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

I can Vanish as Jutsu as Many Times as i like , and also That was a Question , i did not say i could not kill the dragon it was a question to Know if i can kill it or not because we have to capture it .

no you cant kill the dragon or else the mission is a failure and both villages dont get the new summoning
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Ok , Fine Ill take away the Dragon Soul and Give it back to it when it's trap in the scroll.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:Ok , Fine Ill take away the Dragon Soul and Give it back to it when it's trap in the scroll.

whatever Rolling Eyes

the dragon gets impatient from waiting for us and decides to get serious some of its scales flake off and fling at you like shuriken then the dragon flew up into the air above you and fired the rainbow flare cannon again (the rainbow lazer ball) right below you
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:15 pm

so the missions, over.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Left_bar_bleue1880/2000capture the legendary crimson flare dragon Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:06 am

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:Ok , Fine Ill take away the Dragon Soul and Give it back to it when it's trap in the scroll.

whatever Rolling Eyes

the dragon gets impatient from waiting for us and decides to get serious some of its scales flake off and fling at you like shuriken then the dragon flew up into the air above you and fired the rainbow flare cannon again (the rainbow lazer ball) right below you

As the Rainbow Laser Ball is in close range with my body , i use Time Manipulation jutsu , to slow down time allowing me to escape the jutsu in time , i then use "Flash of time" to get next to the dragon at a speed greater than light , i then Attempt to take away the dragons soul "Soul Removal " Kinjutsu.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:so the missions, over.

no its not over yet i just said if hiro does kill the dragon then the missions a failure but he hasnt done that.....yet xD so im just waiting for him to reply back to the dragons attack
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:

whatever Rolling Eyes

As the Rainbow Laser Ball is in close range with my body , i use Time Manipulation jutsu , to slow down time allowing me to escape the jutsu in time , i then use "Flash of time" to get next to the dragon at a speed greater than light , i then Attempt to take away the dragons soul "Soul Removal " Kinjutsu.

since the dragon has spotted you at his back the back spike like spines elongate to keep you away from his body the dragon has the power to lengthen any part of its body for close mid and long range attacks then the spike spines that are elongating to keep you away from his body to steal his soul are attempting to spear into multiple parts of your body the dragon also throws some scale shuriken in the mix
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Hiro are you forfeiting the mission? you havent responded to the fight for awhile now
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:Hiro are you forfeiting the mission? you havent responded to the fight for awhile now

No ,sorry give me some time I'm really busy with the forum .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
dragoon master dj wrote:Hiro are you forfeiting the mission? you havent responded to the fight for awhile now

well ok then this mission is still on then take your time
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:07 pm

dragoon master dj wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

well ok then this mission is still on then take your time

Thanks.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Mon May 10, 2010 6:40 pm

this mission has been succesful since its completed i will lock it

/lock
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down