Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Kage's Office Building Vote_lcapKage's Office Building Voting_barKage's Office Building Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Kage's Office Building Vote_lcapKage's Office Building Voting_barKage's Office Building Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Kage's Office Building Vote_lcap9%Kage's Office Building Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Kage's Office Building Vote_lcap65%Kage's Office Building Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Kage's Office Building Vote_lcap26%Kage's Office Building Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Kage's Office Building

5 posters

Go down

Kage's Office Building Empty Kage's Office Building

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:45 pm

--Clouds circle the area as the blue sky is vaguely visible. Stone mountains are seen surrounding the area. A large waterfall is seen to the left pouring down onto the ground to the bottom leading into a ocean like lake that supposedly leads into the stream of the Mist Village. To the right are four large mountains one carved into the legendary Denkou members, Itchi was among them. Itchi, the new raikage, was seen as standing in the middle of a handseal. The other mountains lead into a path tha hide the kage office. Behind the the four large mountains lies the kage's office. The building was surrounded by windows on every angle. The building looked much like a blue and large acorn. It was placed onto a flat mountain. At the very top of the building grows grass and lies the kumo beacon, a radio like technology that some how controlled the wave links of clouds.
In the building lied five floors. The first floor is the Denkou Police department, the police force of the village. The second floor is the Medical Department, the room of medical clinics and testing rooms. The third floor is Ninjutsu Technology, a room that enhances clans much like the denkou. The fourth floor is the Weaponry/ Information Center, this is where the weapons and local information of other ninja out side the village is located. The fifth floor was the Kages domain, here lies the kage's presence.

In the Kage's domain a female is seen sitting on her chair face flat on the desk, sleeping. Next to her lie a stack of finished filed papers just sitting there. This was the Kage's Office Building.
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Ryo : 7444

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kage's Office Building Left_bar_bleue200/200Kage's Office Building Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Kage's Office Building Left_bar_bleue200/200Kage's Office Building Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Kage's Office Building Empty Re: Kage's Office Building

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:18 pm

i poof into the room "Lady Raikage i must speak with you"
Chinkuko
Chinkuko
Admin-Chinkuko master of thunder-Izunakage

Ryo : 9908

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:34 pm

--Itchi seems to still be sleeping, her face flat on the desk still. Suddenly a bird smacks into the window, she suddenly awakes from her slumber and sees the male ninja before her. Then she turns around and sees the bird that hit the window sliding off the window and downward toward the lower level. "That was the seventh time that happened today... She sighs and looks towards the ninja that stands before her. "You, ninja state your business or leave my room, if you do not I will be forced to call the Denkou Department on you and they themselves will have a reason to deal with you is that understood?" her voice was strict and she looked serious into the eye of the other ninja.
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:45 pm

i Activate my Darkgan and put you in Genjutsu "now now, there's no need to talk like that, after all, i am the Inzukage" i say while you are spiroling down in pitch black darkness. i then deactivate the Genjutsu "Now, i must speak about important matter with you" i make a hand seal and the door is locked shut "just so no one will interupt us."
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm

(thats an auto hit) --Itchi activates her Legendary Dendou eye to break the ketkai genkai genjutsu. She read in history to break such a powerful jutsu you must have a doujutsu the same power as the one dealing the jutsu. She looks directly into Chinkuko's eyes. "What do you want...and if you are begging for a battle I will promise you I will not hold back so choose your words wisely, ninja."
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 pm

"hmmmm.... you speak strong words, may not be such a good idea, especially since i came here looking to be allies, you seem to be upset with me.... so guessing that the anser to my proposal will be no?" i say making a seal, a bottle of Japanese sake forms on the desk, along with 2 cups "may i offer a drink to the Raikage?" i ask filling up both cups with Sake
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:48 pm

I poof into the office, huh shaku i told you not to make me wait. It seems shes mad at you, you alway upset people. Itchi Izunagakure and yamagakure would like to be allies with you, nothing else. We really dont need another allie but this is good for you and us. what will it be lady raikage sama.]

note: yamagakure is the village hidden in mountains.
note:izunagakure is village hidden in thunder.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kage's Office Building Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Kage's Office Building Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Kage's Office Building Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kage's Office Building Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:00 pm

--The female looks at the ninja with question. "so you want to be allies...may i ask for your reasoning for such a proposal? " She looks at him as he takes the sake out. "You do know I am of age seventeen do you not?" Her eyes spin in orange lightning through her expression stayed the same. "I am the kage to this land at a young age because not only of my clan but my expertise in ninjutsu, so for me to be allies with you, you must put a formidable answer forth to my question, do you not?" She spoke as if she was older than she said she was, but then again because of how she was wise, she was kage.
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:17 pm

I look at her remaining calmly. Humph, hey little lady i say. I also rule my land at the age of 17. Chinkuko rules his at the age of 16 an dragoon master dj the kage of the dragon valley, rules his at the age of 14 i said. This era is the one were the young rules. We are asking to be allies because, you have a tailed beats. which means that the akatsuki will be after you. shaku has a tail beast an so does dj. we are all alling to stop akatsuki. we wouldn't want to see such a pretty face as your die in battle to the akatsuki scum. I say smiling. So what is it are you alling or not. I do have a village to run, ma lady.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kage's Office Building Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Kage's Office Building Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Kage's Office Building Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kage's Office Building Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:29 pm

--Itchi looks at you with little emotion. "so you wish to allie with me because of the young age? A short answer at that but I suppose I will agree to such a cause." She sighs and takes out a scroll from her drawer. She opens the scroll as lighting sparks circuit around the scroll like a border. "If you mean what you say you will not be harmed by the spark and be free to wright your allied village, it is the peace treaty my family made we named it the Circuit of divinity, so we knew who was lying and who was not.
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:45 pm

I look amazed. So this is the circuit of divinity i studeied about. I never really understand though, can you show me. I say with no fear in my heart soul or voice that i was lying.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:52 pm

--Itchi raises an eyebrow, suddenly within seconds she forms handsigns with speed summoning a shadow clone. "If you lie this is what might happen, clone do you want to die?" With a easy show the clone had spoke of yes and went to right down a random village down but to the clone's surprise electricity bolted into the clones body causing it to poof away. The scroll then rolled back up and tied its self and Itchi held the scroll emotionless. "Do you see now what lying can lead to?"
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:56 pm

"heh, is that all that petty scroll can do? Lightning will have no effect on me" i say staring straight in her eyes "After all, i am a Lightning Master, it cannot affect me wat so ever" i say "now, do you agree or not? or are we forced to attack until you do agree?"
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 pm

--She smiles for once, "Denkou lightning is different from what you call lightning...so becareful with your words. She opens the scroll and signs it. "I said yes didn't I?" She smiles showing it to both of them for them to sign the paper.
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 pm

"heh, lucky im not in a fighting mood" i say pulling out a pen of lightning and signing the document "and by the way, if there is any sort of betrayel, we'll kill you were u stand!" i say activating my Master Darkgan
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:12 pm

--Itchi's eyes are still activated, yet again she cracks a smile "As if you would win" she turns to the other kage in her room. She looks at him up and down, "Snow ninja I sence, could it be that your of the hyouton chakra nature clan?" She stops smiling looking serious, her eyes still sparked.
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:18 pm

"You know not the power i have" i say looking seriously at her "If you would like me to destroy your entire Village write now, keep insulting me
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:20 pm

--She smiles "such a threat for a young ninja such as your self. I do not mean to mock or hurt your feelings it's just that, no ninja has killed a Denkou family member ever since the death of Oroki Denkou. Though if you want to spar then by all means we can do so.
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:23 pm

"heh i never thought I would hear something about a different clan that has happend to my clan, the last member to die in my clan was my Grandfather, Inko Chinkuko, it happend during the Great Massacre of the Chinkuko Clan, it just so happens that the ninja who killed him...." i say pausing and looking at you "Was a Hidden Cloud ninja" i say getting a serious look on my face
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:31 pm

--Itchi looks intrigued "What makes you so sure it was Oroki?" She looks at him then turns her back looking out the window towards the large mountains that show the legendary Denkou members. They aligned from the greatest to the last greatest. Itchi of coarse was first, then her mother was second, she was seen holding the sword that Itchi now held at her side. The sword's name was Suzumibachi. The sword held the powers of rokubi the sealed six tail demon. ChiChi Denkou was the third mountain, she was seen with two kunai in her hand and one place in her mouth, she had the permanent eye activated. The fourth mountain was no other than Oroki, he was seen as holding his hand up in the air and the other hand in a hand sign. The jutsu was well known, he was summoning raikiri. Itchi looks back and sighs "such history behind my clan..."
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:34 pm

"because.... he was killed by the very jutsu that the man on that mountain is summoning" i say looking serious at the mountain "I shall never forgive this Village for what that man did...." i say clenching my fist and punching the table, cracking it
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Chinkuko I'm blood Hungry should we kill this person so called "Itchi".
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kage's Office Building Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Kage's Office Building Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:39 pm

"no no, just step back, if anybody will fight the Raikage, it shall be me..."
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:40 pm

forgive me if this isnt my place to say anything but we shouldnt really fight here should we?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kage's Office Building Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Kage's Office Building Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Chinkuko wrote:"no no, just step back, if anybody will fight the Raikage, it shall be me..."

Is not Like you to work Alone.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kage's Office Building Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Kage's Office Building Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:43 pm

--Itchi sighs and looks down "I am sorry for your loss, Oroki did make some bad decisions; how ever, because of his countless acts of aggression the police department and the wanting to do better in life was made. I can assure you, my nindo is a stray from his so there for I do not wish to kill or hurt your clan or reign supreme over all. It's because of Oroki that I keep this memory still. He may be of my blood, but he is nothing alike from me...my mother told me before she passed. 'Ninja's are like flowers, Itchi my sweet. If we are not cared for we whither and become heartless and meaningless to all. Do not envy but feel passion for your enemy feel sarow and maybe then they will seek the sun and grow.' " Itchi sighs as she get a flash back into her mind of how her mother told her that at age seven. "So with that been said I will not harm you."
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:48 pm

"we'll see how things turn out..." o say poofing on top of your Mansion roof "And just so you know, if you bretay us, you'll have to face this" i say forming 6 hand seals "Fire Style: Grand Flame Jutsu!" i shoot out a 12 km long flame above your Village, but not touching the village at all. after a moment, i close my mouth and look back at Itchi
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 pm

--She look at the flames "this is understood; how ever, you need not to worry..."
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:09 pm

I listen to chinkuko talk. i punch him in the head; dont talk to a lady like that. Then i say with heart eyes, lady raikageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:19 pm

--Itchi looks at the male ninja "...You okay there?"
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 pm

"pfft... Pervy Sensai"
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:29 pm

--Itchi gives a shocked look "p...p...pervy sensei!" she covers her self up as much as she could seeing how her outfit was much like a school girl outfit.
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:40 pm

hits shaku again, im not a perve, i just respect the ladies.

Okay chinkuko, takashi uchiha, dj our mission is complete now lets head back to all the other villages.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:42 pm

--Itchi blushes slightly, then uncovers what she was covering she sighs.
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:28 pm

o poff out of the mansion with the others; man that raikage was hottttttttttttttttt glad killer bee's brother died an they made her raikage.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Itchi Denkou Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:40 am

--Itchi, sighs opens the door and grabs a towel and tells the ninja she will be back in a little while. Itchi goes to the elevator and is sent down to the ground floor. The doors open and she walks to the entrance. She pushes the door open and she heads south towards the kumogakure springs. (go there if you wanna still chat)
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down