Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Griffin Clan Vote_lcapGriffin Clan Voting_barGriffin Clan Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Griffin Clan Vote_lcap9%Griffin Clan Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Griffin Clan Vote_lcap65%Griffin Clan Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Griffin Clan Vote_lcap26%Griffin Clan Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Griffin Clan

2 posters

Go down

Griffin Clan Empty Griffin Clan

Post by sasukee1996 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Clan Name : Gryphon 検索結果
History
This clan was founded by me . At first it was a place where griffins lived . But as time past , most of the griffins started to leave . We were nomads when we decided it was time to settle down . All of our current clan ended up here . Most people think it's the spirits of the griffind telling us that this is a place where you can start over . When we got here the griffins lived in peice with us . But they just started leaving . We could'nt do anything about it . In this clan touching a griffin is punishible up to death . The grakage can give permission if he wants to . It is very rare for him to do so . We were attacked by dragons and chimeras . The griffins defeated them for there cleverness . Griffins are very flexible so they can fly upside down . They killed the chimera this way . They loured the dragons into the water where they're fire was useless . At that time the drgons fled . The griffins had won the war . We citizens started riding these griffins to help protect the clan . But soon they started leaving . So knew that the other creatures will not attack the village again . We wondered if other ninja villages saw the war . If so we had to think fast . We started to make ninja schools . Where the adults can take classes . As well as the children . Our clan learned fast and mastered some very strong jutsus . We thought we were ready to fight . But when we got to the battle feild we saw that more then 10 clans stood before us . All they wanted was to fight against our village . Then , out of the bloom , leaf village shinobi said that they wanted to be allies . We had no experience what so ever so we accepted there help . We were out numbered , but no one gave up . We fought till our last breath . Most of our clan shinobi were wiped out . When the griffins came back for one last time . We hopped on . With leaf village shinobi fighting on the ground and Gryphon village shinobi fighting in the air we might have a good chance . Some shinobi from our village used wind element jutsus . I attacked with fire element jutsus . After three days we defeated them . All of the villages said truce . We were relived . We then asked the leaf shinobi if they could teach the proper way to be a shinobi . They said yes . Our war between the clans was kept classified so that the griffins can be protected and don't always have to be in war . We made one of the griffns , the one that destroyed there armada , our god . A statue was made in its honor . A writing is ingraved in it ."THE SPIRIT OF CKRACKEN LIVES ON IN THE SUMMONING OF SASUKE UCHIHA" .
Founding

Long ago some friends were traveling trying to see the whole world . When they got hit by something . It was like wind blowing them down to the floor . They tried to get up but the wind was too strong . My son tried one more time and finally got to my feet . Who are you . He asked . Amazing i cannot belive you can stand up after that gust of wind i just blew at you . Wait that was you . Yes , i am a griffin . I am sorry that i blew you down , it is just that we might be under attack soon . We need someone to help us . Maybe you can help us . No you are to young .Maybe my father can help you . My family and friends can help you all together . We are nomads . We move around alot trying to look for the right place to live . At that time my son told me . At first I did not belive him . After i saw the griffin . I belived everything and decided to help too. I was taken to the leader of the clan . The leader noticed something strange about me . " Can it be . Is it really the chosen one . Let me see your eyes" . He stared into my eyes . He that i had night vision . My eyes then started to turn green . It burned like if someone was stabbing my eye . " It always hurts at first . All of us griffins went through it when we were born . The only human that can have our eyes is the chosen one .Those eyes that you have there can see in the night and they can see almost 120' peds in front of you . We will train most of the people in your group for the upcoming war between the dragons , chimeras , and us . You and I will lead us to victory . We attacked during the day . But when night came down my group went into hiding while the griffins and i fought . We defeated them .
Abilities

Control wind .
Call near by Griffins .

Kekkei Genkai
Griffins were able to see in night like night vision.
Nightvision up to 120' (36.6m)

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize...

Clan Members

Sasuke Uchiha

Clan Jutsu

Name: Fire Style:Burning Feather Barrage 羽毛堰壩
Element: Fire
Chakra: 20
Stamina: 10
Health: 00
Control Level: 100%

Name: Gryphon Flame 新來的人火焰
Chakra: 40
Stamina: 30
Health: 5

Name: Fire Leap 火飛躍
Chakra: 40
Stamina: 40
Control Level: 75%

Name:Fire Style: White Flame 混亂火焰
Chakra: 30
Stamina: 00

Name: Griffin Palm Technique 新來的人棕櫚技術
Chakra: 20
Stamina: 30

Name: Pheonix Lotus Jutsu菲尼斯蓮花
Chakra: 30
Stamina: 10
Health: 10

Please don't erase just saving it . If i want it on the other forum.
sasukee1996
sasukee1996
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 336

Character sheet
Chakra:
Griffin Clan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Griffin Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Griffin Clan Left_bar_bleue500/500Griffin Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Griffin Clan Empty Re: Griffin Clan

Post by Yahiko Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:12 pm

denied due to fact sasuke is dead and I don't want to deal with clans right now if you want a clan request one
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Ryo : 521997

Character sheet
Chakra:
Griffin Clan Left_bar_bleue200/200Griffin Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Griffin Clan Left_bar_bleue200/200Griffin Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down