Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_lcap.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Voting_bar.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_lcap.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Voting_bar.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_lcap9%.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_lcap65%.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_lcap26%.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:.

2 posters

Go down

.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Empty .:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:.

Post by Ace Akau Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:57 pm

This IS where the Training of Kucarugi Minaru

Please Post here to Began the first Session Will be A Introduction

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ryo : 1210

Back to top Go down

.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Empty Re: .:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:.

Post by Kucarugi Minaru Night Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 pm

I walk into the training grounds, while my hair is being blown by the mild wilds that are pushin around old leaves. i am going to begain training for some thing i just dont know what at the point. i sat and thought as the leaves where being pushed around. O i know i will train for Shadow possesion jutsu that has been soe thig he has bee wanting to learn...and so all he needed to do was a little practicing and hopefully i would get it right...now all i ned is a trainer

Kucarugi Minaru Night
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 324

Character sheet
Chakra:
.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Left_bar_bleue200/200.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Left_bar_bleue200/200.:Kucarugi Minaru's Training:. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm

"Hello,my student I am Ace Akau..The Waterfall Village's Kage.I Already know who you are,as for your first lesson will be Chakra control." he said as he began flowing chakra though his system,He then pulled out a scroll labeled shadow P. Jutsu he then slammed it infront of him "Ima Show you how to do it then you will do the same thing."he said as he did a set of handseals and Focused on one handseal,his shadow directed towards a tree."Do you see this?This requires extream consintration let me show you what you can do from here" he raised his hand up and since trees don't have hands its branches went in an upward direction "Do yuo see that ..while you have shadow Possession activated you can make whoever is in you jutsu do the same thing you do..a very usefull techneiqe,Now let me show you more.."he took out a Kunai at his Holester and since the tree had no kunai or Holester then it did nothing,Ace then threw it at the tree hitting it."See that..if you have multiple enemeys trapped in the jutsu than they would erupt in chaos and throw kunai's at eachother,Notice this jutsu does use alot of chakra so I suggest chakra exercises before attempting at this jutsu" he said as he released the jutsu and went back to the person he was training."Well you try now.."he would say in a friendly gesture.Soo...this guy he came to train with me ...hunh...gaining popularity already...after that fight I better...it was stressfull...but eventuily I did mange to win right?No..It was a draw I forgot...god damn..Hiro I will find you one day..

[Yellow=Thoughts]

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kucarugi Minaru Night Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:04 pm

"ok"i said i focused on the tree, and i focused my chakra to my feet, as try to revert the shadow...

my shadow, slowly moved to the tree but not that much it barely budged...

hmmm, i wonder what would happen if i ddi it to a leaf

Kucarugi Minaru Night
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 pm

"Well that was good,now the key to it is to let your victoms get trapped into it then after that make them do what you want them.If you really want to become strong then your gonna have to learn Strtgic points and learn how to dodge just about anything.First I want you to run 5 100-meter dashes and report to me when your done then we will proceed to the next step."he said as he was slightly smiling at the person he then signaled him to get going and he stood there with his arms crossed "Humph...I hope he turns out to be fast..If not he can forget it at ever becoming an ninja..that is a great ninja..I am the quickest they get I am a Spider my blood and whole nothing is terrifying to me because I am Terror itself..".

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kucarugi Minaru Night Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm

"ok it sould be over soon" i said.

so i begain, i ran as fast as i could as the air was making my hair go up...the leaves where stirring as i pasted, and i saw he was waiting...so i kindly spead up. as the 4 lap past i begain to get slightly tired and i begain to slow down, but i was still moving quick...it took about 5 minutes to run...i hope i wasnt to slow

when i was done, i told him...

Kucarugi Minaru Night
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:14 pm

"Henhh...Im Not impressed but I guess good for you.." he said marking it down on a yellow notepad he pulled Kunais and shurkens out of his holester and had them in each opening of his fingers he tossed them nonchennontly at him hoping he would dodge them this was a test to see if he could dodge even the most dangerous moves,would he dodge or be killed?That was the question he said slightly quoting Shakespeare."If you wanna be QuIck you gotta dodge fast dont let your opponent take advantage or take the aggressive..Always have them take the defensive leave no openings for attack be prepared.."

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kucarugi Minaru Night Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm

i looked at the kunia, and shuriken unexpeted and with wide eyes he would have thrown them...

i quickly moved but my shoulder was slightly cut by one of the kunia...
i kinda wondered if i was going to make it out of the range...buuuuuut i didnt like said before...

after he did that i will begain to stay on gaurd...and to expect the unexpected

Kucarugi Minaru Night
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm

"Yo,You must show me More!"

he said as he release a Second wave of Kunai's and Shurkiens

[Short Post tired of typing xD]

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kucarugi Minaru Night Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm

OK i step back as the shuriken and kunia are coming...
i expected it this time, so i dodged them this time without getting cut slightly, "Good Enough???"i said...

i practice with shuriken, and kunia every day, i said...

he will probably throw another wave, and i know i could easily blow them up or flood them with my jutsu but i wont...i will get quite tricky

Kucarugi Minaru Night
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 pm

He Knew he was expecting another wave so he threw another set this time everything he threw would have an Explosive tag on it,he wanted to push this kid to his limits just to see if he could dodge tactics like this that every ninja uses he wanted him to be strong but didn't want him to die So if the explosive tag was about to explode than he would make it a littier explosion so that it would only effect him slightly "Try This!!"

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kucarugi Minaru Night Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

OK i said...

well when i said i would get a little tricky i was...

you ran into my subsaatution jutsu...you hit the little log, and i was in the treees...

i ddint even get effected, because like sad before i used subsatution and a shadow clone to dodge his next expected attack...

"GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!"

Kucarugi Minaru Night
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm

"I WasExspecting such..Dismissed..your next class will be tomorrow be prepared"

[Getting tired ]

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kucarugi Minaru Night Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Ok...i will be ready...hehe

Kucarugi Minaru Night
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 am

Ace then lunged at him then stopped infront of him,it took him about 0.2 seconds "See,this is speed" he said as he then decided to run the same thing that he just did.He ran fast and finished it 0.6 seconds "Thats speed.."he said as he waited his reply..

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kucarugi Minaru Night Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Ok i will run it again and i will do it fast...

i took off as fast as i could, when i was done at about 1 second i ask if that was good enough...

as i aited for the answer i sat down on the giant rock besider me

Kucarugi Minaru Night
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Akau Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:02 am

He Shook his head in disapproval "Not good enough try again..."

Ace Akau
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kucarugi Minaru Night Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 am

Ok" i said

i took off one more tme faster than i ever have before, and i begain to pick up speed, i got ther at 0.4 seconds, that good enough speed. it is less than a second"i said with a smile on my face

Kucarugi Minaru Night
Genin
Genin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down