Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_lcapChinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Voting_barChinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_lcapChinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Voting_barChinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_lcap9%Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_lcap65%Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_lcap26%Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta)

2 posters

Go down

Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Empty Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta)

Post by Chinkuko Sun May 23, 2010 4:56 pm

this battle will take place in a forest with an open field sorounded by trees

You start, i counter
Chinkuko
Chinkuko
Admin-Chinkuko master of thunder-Izunakage

Ryo : 9908

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Left_bar_bleue200/200Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Left_bar_bleue200/200Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

http://www.myspace.com/dapimpinm3talmaniac

Back to top Go down

Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Empty Re: Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta)

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun May 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Hiro Original :

Gamaken-Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) 200px-gamaken: This giant toad is one of Jiraiya's battle companions. Gamaken wields a large forked weapon and shield. Though he considers himself slow of mind, his size and power allows him to stand toe to toe with many large summons.

Gamabunta-Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Gamabunta2:This giant toad is the boss of all the summoned toads. He was the personal summon of the Fourth Hokage and helped him defeat the Kyuubi 12 years previously.

I Then Used ,Sage Mode

Senjutsu (仙術, Sage Techniques) refers to a specialized field of jutsu that allows the user to sense and then gather the natural energy around a person. Senjutsu practitioners can then learn to draw the energy of nature inside of them blending it with their own chakra (created from spiritual and physical energy within the shinobi), adding a new dimension of power to the Sage's chakra, resulting in the creation of "senjutsu chakra" (仙術チャクラ, senjutsu chakura).
This new chakra enables the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which can then drastically increase the strength of all ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. In addition, while in Sage Mode, the abilities of Fukasaku and Shima are added to the user's arsenal, extending the duration of his Sage Mode and allowing him access to powerful collaboration jutsus and a powerful genjutsu. A person who is able to use senjutsu is called a sage (仙人, sennin). It would seem that it stems from the toads of Myōbokuzan, as only Shima, Fukasaku, Jiraiya and Naruto have been seen using it. Gamakichi and Gamabunta also seem to be familiar with it.

Advantages

•The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, and durability drastically increases.

•The user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu become very powerful.

•The user can have the natural energy surrounding them become an extension of their body, increasing the reach of their attacks.

•The user gains the ability to sense the chakra around them.

•The user does not feel as much pain against physical damage.

In Sage Mode i Used, Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld
Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it , I aim to Sink you and Kill you .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sun May 23, 2010 5:06 pm

ok you make a move and ill counter
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sun May 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Chinkuko wrote:ok you make a move and ill counter

That was a Moved ?

In Sage Mode i Used, Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld
Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sannin Jiraiya utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed handseals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it , I aim to Sink you and Kill you .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Sun May 23, 2010 5:35 pm

oh sorry

i notice myself sinking and stop time, i make a substitution and then restart time, i watchg my clone die and the i jump at you from high ground and form 6 hands seals, "Fire Style: Fire Stream" a stream of fire shoots at you from my mouth aiming to hit you
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Chinkuko wrote:oh sorry

i notice myself sinking and stop time, i make a substitution and then restart time, i watchg my clone die and the i jump at you from high ground and form 6 hands seals, "Fire Style: Fire Stream" a stream of fire shoots at you from my mouth aiming to hit you

Chouzetsugan :: The Transcending Eye

Chinkuko vs Hiro (beta) 2n1i552

Chouzetsugan is a powerful doujutsu technique with multiple applications. Firstly, it gives the Onoda user something akin to X-ray Vision. The detail and specificity of the Chouzetsugan changes with levels and personal abilities, but there are usually fairly common thresholds. At Genin level, the abilities of the Chouzetsugan are fairly simplistic. The Onoda user will be able to see the skeletal system of other creatures and well as the ability to see through most objects. At Chuunin level the Chouzetsugan will increase very much in power. The Onoda user will be able to see and attack the skeletal system, muscular system, digestive system, respiratory system, and cardiovascular system. Also, at Chuunin level, they will gain the ability to see through all solid objects. At Jounin level the Onoda user will be able to see and/or attack the skeletal system, muscular system, digestive system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, nervous system, and immune system. Also, the range of the Chouzetsugan will increase greatly.

The second application of the Chouzetsugan is literally photographic memory. The Onoda user will be able to, literally, take pictures with their doujutsu and extract the memory later. However, the Onoda user will not be able to hold and infinite number of memories and pictures. At Genin level the Onoda user will be able to hold five to ten pictures or memories. The memories will be somewhat grainy and lose their detail with time if extraction is not completed in a fairly short amount of time. At Chuunin level the Onoda user will be able to hold twenty to twenty-five memories or pictures. The memories will lose most of their detail with time, but are much more resilient than at Genin level. At Jounin level the Onoda user will be able to hold a maximum of fifty pictures or memories. They will exist indefinitely and will not lose details with time. At any time the Onoda user will be able to delete memories and/or photographs and then replace them with others. Deletion is instantaneous and, once complete, the Onoda user will simply have a regular memory of the event.

The extraction technique is, actually, not very complex, but complications have been known to arise. The Onoda user will transfer the specific memory and/or picture they would like to save or see via chakra onto a special piece of paper. The paper is, usually, created in Konohagakure, because of the availability of trees, and then sent to the other villages. Once the memory or pictures is transferred to the paper it will take about two hours for processing and then development. The end result is either a single picture or a series of pictures that can be used for practically anything.

The third application of the Chouzetsugan is usually used in conjunction with the second application, although it is more battle related. The first step of this move is to take a 'mental picture' of an opponent using the second application of the Chouzetsugan. The Onoda user will then have to manipulate the picture or a series of pictures to form a move or a set of moves. Once the move in the Onoda Clan member's mind is completed, they will need to implant it into their opponents chakra system via most Kekkei Genkai jutsu.

At Genin level the Onoda user will be able to implant moves or ideas that extend over a period of ten seconds. The Onoda user will be able to affect mobility and the rate of chakra release. For example, they can create and implant a series of pictures into an opponent in which they will have to stand completely still for ten seconds, leaving them completely open for attack. Also, they can affect the rate at which and opponent releases chakra. For example, they will have the ability to create and implant a series of pictures in which an opponent will continually release a large amount of chakra for ten seconds. This greatly tires out opponents at all stages of battle. Additionally, at Genin level, in order for the memory to be transmitted the Onoda user needs to make three successful hits on an opponent. The hits can be over any series of posts, as long as it's three. After three hits they will only be able to transfer one memory at which point, to transfer another memory, they will have to hit their opponent another three times. At Chuunin level the Onoda user will be able to implant moves or ideas that extend over a period of thirty seconds. The Onoda user will be able to affect mobility, the rate of chakra release, and their susceptibility to Genjutsu. At Chuunin level two successful hits need to be made for transmittance. At Jounin level the Onoda user will be able to implant moves or ideas that extend over a period of two minutes. The Onoda user will be able to affect most aspects of their victims actions and most aspects of their susceptibility to attacks. At Jounin level only one successful hit needs to be made for transmittance.

I See the foe not In a Very Long-range from me , I Then see a Fire Stream coming from Another direction and it's been directed At me , I Then Focus my Eye on the Flames , Juubun Feizingu - Perfect Phasing , A variation of the Makotoni Magirekomu Ansatsusha created by Tetsugaku Onoda. Instead of using phasing chakra to transform the user completely invisible, this jutsu simply alters the molecular configuration of the skin and clothing in order to change their pigment. This is learned by using the Chouzetsugan carefully to study colors they encounter. This allows the user to change the color of all or part of their body. This does not hide the chakra signature. Perhaps a childish move, but changing color every now and again can be useful if you're trying to disappear , Using this Jutsu i Phase through the Direct Flames and i then Used , Bunshi Supuraisu - Molecule Splice ,By using pseudophase boundaries it is possible for Onoda Clan members to effectively "splice" objects together. By determined the phase boundaries of two different objects and aligning their phase boundaries to at least an analogous level, it is possible to combine those objects. For example, a kunai and a senbon may be spliced at a single point on the end for a double-sided weapon. If an Onoda Clan member is of a high enough level they can use this ability to splice even people as well. A limb of a person can be spliced with a tree in order to effectively hold them in place or with the ground to yield a particularly similar result. Once an object has been spliced, an Onoda Clan member can use this jutsu to once again unsplice it. Onoda Clan members can only effectively splice an object in a two-inch by two-inch area. Any larger is beyond their control. I focus my Eyes on the your location and Splice your body with the air This will unable you to move.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon May 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Note : When I used "Bold" is because it's a jutsu , When i used Ital. is because is Info , When i used "Red" is because is my attack.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Thu May 27, 2010 8:13 am

i am frozen but then i poof, "Genjutsu.... See i know Genjutsu is inafective on you, but its very useful" i say walking up behind you in a darkend hole "release" we come back to reality and i am fine, "Lets make this more fun" i say close my eyes, "Ultimate Style: Dark Orb!" a black ball forms in my hand (i forgot the original name for it so i made up a name) i look towards the ground and drive my hand into it, the ground cracks and suddenly a crater is formed, we fall in and land safely, i make a seal to block out the sunlight so we cannot see. I form a hand seal an close my eyes, i Activate the Darkgan Mastered and look for you in to Dark, i pin point you location.

(series of jutsu)

Wind Style: Wind Wave!: i clap my hands together and aim to hit you with the wind, attempting to make u fly back and hit your body against the wall.

I pull out a few needles soaked in oil, i connect the to a few kunai and aim trap you against the wall.

Fire Style: Fire Stream! i jump back and open my mouth, i put my finger on my mouth and shoot my stream towards you, you light on fire. I form 6 hands seals and summon 3 kunai, i throw each at you and the aim to peirce you arms to trap you

I pull out a scroll and summon water, i use my only water style technique "Water Style: Water Wave!" a wave of water washes over you and extinguishes the flames, "are you done? or shall i light you on fire again?!" i ask

Edited By beta Tester: Your Said " I hit "The foe therfore , your action have been edite to " I Aim "
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu May 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Hiro Original :

"I no longer have visual of the battle field , Times like this i would try to look for a source of light but is useless , But I'm in Toad sage mode it should not be hard , In Sage mode i can sense the chakra of my foe and any forming chakra " A Jutsu" , I'm blind to light but not blind to your attacks , As i sense the incoming Wind Chakra type jutsu , i attempt to repel the winds with Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm , A Powerful wind blast is directed from my palm to the incoming wind i then , rotate and i activate the byakugan .

As i sense the heat of the incoming fire stream , i spit water from my mouth that takes the form of a wave, "(Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Style: Chaos Wave" , This water wave is spit from the users mouth and is capable of pushing medium sized objects over or putting fire out .

I The attempt to put the fire out with water , Therefore the clashing wave also repel the kunai soaked in oil .

And because my foe had summon water , i did not need to use much chakra for the water base jutsu .

I Then Run towards the foe at a great scale of speed do to me been in sage mode , I then Attempt to punch him and break all his/her bones and destroy the forming tissue and muscles , i then Attempt to Cause more damage using rotation , A rotation of chakra form around my body that attempt to spin the foe in circle and launch him in the air , As his above me i then attempt to kill the foe with Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent's body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage force ably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Fri May 28, 2010 7:14 am

i sense Hiro trying to attack me, I dodge easily, i then sense his rotation technique, i quickly dodge and jump away from the attack 'that was close' "Lightning Style: Ground Lightning!" the ground surges with lightning and i jump on top of a hanging rock, The ground touches the water i summond and suddenly a hand of water grabs your leg and electricutes you

The things about my water summoning, is after i have no more use for it, it starts to help me on its own, sorta like it has a brain.
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinkuko Mon May 31, 2010 11:02 pm

(Hiro make a reply)
Chinkuko
Chinkuko

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down