Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_lcapwho read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Voting_barwho read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_lcapwho read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Voting_barwho read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_lcap9%who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_lcap65%who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_lcap26%who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime?

3 posters

Go down

who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime?

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 2:58 pm

i have i say the manga was waaaaaaay better than the anime the anime wasnt as cool as the manga the storyline was completley different during the faudo arc there was no clear like in manga no SHIN spells no advancements in anime it just ended with zatch and brago starting to fight and we dont even know who wins
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Left_bar_bleue1890/2000who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Left_bar_bleue2000/2000who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty Re: who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime?

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Fri May 07, 2010 3:04 pm

I seen Zatch Bell , It's super cool.

But i never seen the last episodes . They Stop Zatch bell i think.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Left_bar_bleue1860/2000who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Left_bar_bleue2000/2000who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty Re: who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime?

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:I seen Zatch Bell , It's super cool.

But i never seen the last episodes . They Stop Zatch bell i think.

well dont in my opinion there terrible read the manga there waaaaaaaaay better i read them at one manga sadly the series is over Dx so all the chapters are out
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Left_bar_bleue1890/2000who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Fri May 07, 2010 4:16 pm

dude the manga has spells considered DBZ O.O
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Fri May 07, 2010 8:42 pm

zatch bell was canceled due to less and less viewers...i didn't like it...it was a crappy anime much like one piece, however the video games are good graphics and were worth playing the story lines were fa-nominal
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Ryo : 521997

Character sheet
Chakra:
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Left_bar_bleue200/200who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Left_bar_bleue200/200who read the zatch bell manga or watched the anime? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down