Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_lcapKirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Voting_barKirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_lcapKirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Voting_barKirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_lcap9%Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_lcap65%Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_lcap26%Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken

4 posters

Go down

Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken

( Of Both jutsu )
( Who Would Win Kirin or Fuuton Rasengan )
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty Re: Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Id have to say Kirin. Both are extremely dangerous. And Should be one hit kill with out something crazy. Say Susanoo. So it doesnt really matter if its attack on a celluar level it makes no differnece if it kill the person in one hit either way.

Thing is FRS Uses up alot of chakra. Kirin does use chakra but there is a method to using it with out chakra.

FRS is elemental manipulation of wind on a level that has already Seen While Kirin is on another level never seen before manipualting nature itself.

Kirin is ALOT FASTER. Even though through plot Itachi blocked it you see the mear shockwave of the move from its intense speed planted him on the ground. IF they were to collide i bet FRS would get smacked right down into the user. Kirin stomps FRS in speed easily and is a onehit kill unless some BS happens. Samething for FRS.

Prep time. Well The first time Sasuke was about to do it he performed hand seal about to commit to doing the move the traditional way. When he actually performed it he had to use a improving way. So if Kirin can be done quickly with just hand seals the prep time could be alot quicker. Then again it could take a second togather the connection with the lightning

Also the range of attack. right now FRS is a close range attack. Kirin is Mid-range to long range attak. You have to close in space with FRS while with Kirin you can strike from the distance of the and quite Quickly before the person even knew what hit him. I bet Itrachi didnt know wtf happen to him when he felt that shockwave hit him from Kirin.

Even though both moves are extremely powerful and devesting. I would have to choose Kirin over FRS. Just because of its speed and range. Its more like a bullet knife situation. At a distance ud want the gun and bullet. At close range you still want the gun and bullet but the knife is better equiped for the situation. Id prefer the Gun which would be Kirin.

Now Situation. Sasuke trumps Naruto in speed so badly it not even funny. So i doubt Naruto wll even get close to enough to hit Sasuke with a FRS.

So yeah my choice is Kirin

Also the way Susanoo is. I think Susanoo would have blocked FRS just as easily. Difference is Naruto armed would be fuxed.

Also if Kirin hit someone head one. And FRS hit someone head on. Both attacks would kill the person instantly. So I beleive the whole celluar level thing is neat and all and nice to say. But when it comes down to it. Its just that. Neat and nice to say. If both attacks kill instantluy without any BS happening. Then Their still one hit kills. Also I still think there is alot of room of improvement with kirin. Sasuke is treading in uncharted territory with that level of elemental manipualtion.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:50 pm

why didnt you just post this in the jutsu vs. jutsu topic?
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage
Admin-Master Of Dragons-Dragkage

Ryo : 58736

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Left_bar_bleue1890/2000Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (1890/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:54 pm

i agree with you, now if it was sasuke vs. naruto and they both used this jutsu naruto would win because sasuke has to send fire in the air first giving naruto in sage more time to throw it at sasuke, so naruto would win but if its jutsu to jutsu i think karin would win.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamaru Tue May 04, 2010 6:28 am

kirin stomps to fast.
Shikamaru
Shikamaru
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 126

Character sheet
Chakra:
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Left_bar_bleue200/200Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Left_bar_bleue200/200Kirin Vs Fuuton Rasen Shuriken Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down