Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_lcapCapture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Voting_barCapture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_lcapCapture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Voting_barCapture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_lcap9%Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_lcap65%Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_lcap26%Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 pm

In this mission cam , hiro and Leji will team up to capture the three legendary Doujutsu master.

Hyuga Elder ( Cam Hyuga will take him Down )

Uchiha Elder Madara ( Hiro Hyuga )

Rinnegan Elder Rikodou Sennin ( Leji Hyuga )

"In first round is Cam , leji will control The hyuga elder for him "

" In second Round Hiro Hyuga vs Uchiha Elder Madara , Leji or cam will control Madara "

" In third Round Rikodou sennin vs Leji " " Ill control Rikodou for leji "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty Re: Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master

Post by Camcam417 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:08 pm

i guess i'll start

i grabbed my ninja tools and sword and headed off to the village gate waiting for leji and hiro
Camcam417
Camcam417
Admin-Cam-Master Of Pupetts Forum Assassination and Infraction League

Ryo : 301701

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Left_bar_bleue200/200Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Left_bar_bleue200/200Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

http://camerinn.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty Re: Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:11 pm

camcam417 wrote:i guess i'll start

i grabbed my ninja tools and sword and headed off to the village gate waiting for leji and hiro

I created a bird from chakra using my advanced byakugan chakra manipulation/creation , and i fly up in the sky above leji and cam .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:13 pm

I am at my desk shocked after my brother wants to do this mission. I then jump out the window an tell Zaru Hakari the co-kage to watch the village till we come back. He the nods an run to the village gate arriving there while cam was ready, cam dont get hurt k.. nefew i say smirking an laughing. I then wait...
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:I am at my desk shocked after my brother wants to do this mission. I then jump out the window an tell Zaru Hakari the co-kage to watch the village till we come back. He the nods an run to the village gate arriving there while cam was ready, cam dont get hurt k.. nefew i say smirking an laughing. I then wait...

Everyone jump on my Chakra Bird , this is going to be a long Trip.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:17 pm

i jump onto the bird and wait to go
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
Leji_hyuga wrote:I am at my desk shocked after my brother wants to do this mission. I then jump out the window an tell Zaru Hakari the co-kage to watch the village till we come back. He the nods an run to the village gate arriving there while cam was ready, cam dont get hurt k.. nefew i say smirking an laughing. I then wait...

i jump there also sit down an use my master cooking skills to make us some lunch, man we have to go all the way to konoha then uchiha clan hideout[werre itachi an sasuke fought] then too amagakure were going to be gone for 4 weeks. i hope no one attacks the village, zaru can protect it i say as im useing small fire to cook.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Capture the Three legendary Doujutsu Master Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 pm

"4 weeks!!" i yell " *sigh* i lay down to get comfortable on the bird
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

i jump there also sit down an use my master cooking skills to make us some lunch, man we have to go all the way to konoha then uchiha clan hideout[werre itachi an sasuke fought] then too amagakure were going to be gone for 4 weeks. i hope no one attacks the village, zaru can protect it i say as im useing small fire to cook.

Four week is a long time , I'm going to use My Enternal Byakugan to control time and speed this up .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:46 pm

wow that was quick
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:57 pm

we can speed up time, stop lying lol...
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:we can speed up time, stop lying lol...

We can control the fallowing with the enternal Byakugan .

Time Manipulation Jutsu
The user is able to Teleport to The past or to present using the Enternal Kagegan , or the user can stop time or make time move faster or slow down .

Space Manipulation Jutsu
The user is able to teleport to other dimensions or make their body solid or at a gas stage . This technique is a sub-jutsu of Tengoku (Heaven), the kekkei genkai possesed by the Namikaze clan. This allows the user to teleport from one place to another without using jutsu formulas unlike Flying Thunder God Technique (Hiraishin no Jutsu) and goes with twice the speed. It can be used to travel any distance as long as the user knows where he or she is going. Madara Uchiha has somehow learned this technique without Tengoku. This may be because one of Namikaze's parents may have been an Uchiha and originated the technique, but this is an incorrect speculation. Houji can perform this jutsu due to his Kagan. Using Space Manipulation the user is also able to use Kumai , That wraps a certain area in a vortex and collapse it to another dimension .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Okay but i dont have the kagegan.

Its been a week an were at konoha almost at the village gate when i wake everyone up, an say were here time to get serious now.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 am

(is the rinnengan elder me?)
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Ryo : 521997

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Yahiko wrote:(is the rinnengan elder me?)

Yeah .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:Okay but i dont have the kagegan.

Its been a week an were at konoha almost at the village gate when i wake everyone up, an say were here time to get serious now.

Kagegan is the name of the Enternal Byakugan .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:48 pm

(um so i play the old role of pein?...he's dead and yahiko would never just up and show himself ...so it might just be either a. a clone or b. magic lantern.)
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Yahiko wrote:(um so i play the old role of pein?...he's dead and yahiko would never just up and show himself ...so it might just be either a. a clone or b. magic lantern.)

Ok .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:52 pm

(ima say clone)
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Yahiko wrote:(ima say clone)

( You should send a 30% clone of you )
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:58 pm

(maybe)
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:00 pm

so lets get this show on the road
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:10 pm

okay cam your fighting the hyuuga one first right.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 pm

yep
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 pm

im thinking about quiting...I worked hard on that theme you got rid of hiro)
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 pm

yahiko i thought you weren't
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:48 pm

ok lets go

while on the bird i notice a man walking along the road who looked just like the hyuuga master we were looking for. i jumpdown and activate my advanced byakugan. i tell you guys to keep going i'll take care of him.as you guys fly away i charge after the master hoping to end it quickly
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:53 pm

camcam417 wrote:ok lets go

while on the bird i notice a man walking along the road who looked just like the hyuuga master we were looking for. i jumpdown and activate my advanced byakugan. i tell you guys to keep going i'll take care of him.as you guys fly away i charge after the master hoping to end it quickly

As We fly away I'm Capture , by a surprise attack and I’m taken away to another location with a Teleportation jutsu , as my body is Teleported away , the bird is Vanish and leji will begin to fall from the bird.

I then take over My Target jutsu with my own Space Manipulation jutsu and i realize my target was Madara the Space Ninjutsu user , but non like me i can use time and space as well as other great Kinjutsu .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 pm

hiro cams fight is first.

As the bird as break an i fall.
Then I see cam fighting the elder.

Elder: I see a boy activate the unknown existing Advanced byakugan an then i hurry an go under ground an creates a clone of my self then uses waterstyle exploding water shock wave, the location is now the ocean. He says

Their is something cam can do an hiro dont tell him.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:33 pm

as i see the water flow toward me i jump and use Space Manipulation Jutsu to send the water to another deminsion. while coming down i form hend signs and do Earth Style: Split Earth Turn Around Palm to cause the ground to spiral inwards on itself, hoping bury him alive or crush him
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:45 pm

[Yahiko]
A clone of Yahiko is sent to spy on the ninja. He is dressed in black not waring a ring or the akatsuki clothing. His head band is of the mountain village from Yahiko destroying the village gates not long ago. The clones eyes are covered by a headband to give the guess of the ninja being blind, non controllable doujutsu, or implants like kakashi. The hair of the clone was covered by the hood connected to the ninjas dark clothing. The ninja hides in a tree and watches the conversation.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Yahiko wrote:[Yahiko]
A clone of Yahiko is sent to spy on the ninja. He is dressed in black not waring a ring or the akatsuki clothing. His head band is of the mountain village from Yahiko destroying the village gates not long ago. The clones eyes are covered by a headband to give the guess of the ninja being blind, non controllable doujutsu, or implants like kakashi. The hair of the clone was covered by the hood connected to the ninjas dark clothing. The ninja hides in a tree and watches the conversation.

I suddenly Appear to be in Space, i then realize Madara was waiting for me in the moon , With out been able to Inhale oxygen , I use Space Manipulation to create a black hole that will teleport me and madara , to a Unknown Location

Where we will Fight , as we land on the Ocean floor i create a bubble around my Head made of chakra allowing me to have one hour of oxygen i then prepare to kill madara .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Cam is first
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Camcam417 wrote:as i see the water flow toward me i jump and use Space Manipulation Jutsu to send the water to another deminsion. while coming down i form hend signs and do Earth Style: Split Earth Turn Around Palm to cause the ground to spiral inwards on itself, hoping bury him alive or crush him
Elder:

I see the boy run after me, is he underestimating me, Humph.
He then sends my water to another demension. Even though
i espected that to happen.Then he comes at me with amazing speed, i activate my byakugan.
Then he attempt to buriy me with earth. I then look at him, huh you must be very unexperienced aren't you ma boy.
Hyuugas can never be buried i say as i power up my chakra then explode it to make the earth fall apart.
I then do hand signs an summons my Hyuuga blade, with secretes only i know.
I then pour chakra into it an it gets larger to cover our distrance. It swings attempting to send your head off your sholders.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:17 pm

crap! i say as the blade swings at me i hurry up and pull out my choza sword and block it. then i use flash of time to speed up next to him and use Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin attemping to throw him off balence then i start forming handsigns
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Elder:

I see the boy wheild a blade that is equal in strength to mines.
He then is right next to me in a blink of an eye.then a rotation forms an i go flying into a tree. I fall up against it and really dont feel lots of pain. I then get up without the hyuuga sword because i unsummoned it why flying away so i wouldn't lose it. I then smile, this boy has talent an he si from yamagakure i shouldn't atke him lightly. I then smile, do you think im just a hyuuga sage. The elder say, he then rolls out five scrolls an 5 pupetts come out."neji, hianta, hiazahi, hianshi, hannabii come out." He then smiles an looks at you.

note: how can you form handseals while haveing a sword out, unless its one handed handseals. If so you have to mension it please
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:39 pm

i stop forming handseals and look at him and smile. but the smile fades when i see him summon 5 puppets. this cant be good i say to myself. i form hand seals and use Earth Style: Rising Stone Spears to makes stone spears rise up all around him.then i start to focus chakra in my hand. it's time to end this! i shout
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Elder:

I see the spears comming streight at me, you should no boy thats nothing. He then makes a giant rotation deflects all the spear to the ground. He the uses neji pupett an send him underground, hianta runing at you, hianshi disappears behind you, hannabii jumps in the air streight above you, all aiming to attack chakra points useing Kinjutsu: hyuuga pupetts amazing 64 palms they all attempt to eight trigram 64 palms you. The elder keeps Hianzashi next to him for protection. Hiazashi then takes out to swords that look like zabuza's blades, he then poors his chakra into them.

Leji:

This is bad i then start running at the elder then notice that hiro is gone, what the hell. I then notice the guy in the bushes is gone too. I then think they must be in another demension. I then use space manipulation to search all the demensions an use flash of time jutsu to speed up my search.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Hiro :

I Hide From madara in the Darker Area of the Sea , I then realize i was out of oxygen , and i Teleport both me and Madara to the valley of death , and i hide from him .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Are You Kidding me?!!! i yell. i agan do Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin to blow the puppets away. then i finish forming the chakra in both my hands. then i use flash of time to get next to him. Rasengan!! i yell attemping to strike him with it
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Hiro : As I hide from Madra in the valley of death I think of a Strategy .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Elder:

The boy blows all my pupetts away. he then is once again right next to me.
I then use hiazashi to block the rasengan then absorb all the chakra from the rasengan. I then do handseals with the pupett strings attached. Waterstyle: kisame
it starts to rain an all the chakra that appears in the location is ate away. My chakra threads then vanish an then i unsummon the 5 pupetts an then begans to start attacking. Now this will be a hyuuga fight show me what you got.

Leji:

I then find madara an hiro but then they teleport once again. I then follow them to the valley of death. I then watch just incase even though i now the great advanced byakugan or kagegan will never fail.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:36 pm

i focus on him. then i flash of time behind him and use Eight Divination Signs Air Palm to blow him away . then i follow him. before he falls i jump and use Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand attemping to cut his chakra flow.
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Elder:As the boy uses that same jutsu against me this time he behind me, but he tries to use air palm but since thats a release of a jutsu the waterstyle:kisame eats it away just before it hits me. I feel the impact an stillgo back a little.

note: since i never flew in the air i never got 64 palmed

leji:

still watching for the ultimate battle to began.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Hiro :

I hide behind a Tree and wait for Madara to find me .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camcam417 Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Damn! i think to myself what can i do? but then it hits me.... bone fracture! i flash of time in front of him and yell hyuga Clan evolution Secret Taijutsu: Koksetsu - Bone Fracture and start jabbing hime 64 times. each jab injecting Souton chakra into him, effectively creating hairline fractures all over his body
Camcam417
Camcam417

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:Hiro :

I watch as my bro is in the tree a couple of yards away, i whisper, what the hell are you doing, are you going to kill him or should i do it god?
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:

I watch as my bro is in the tree a couple of yards away, i whisper, what the hell are you doing, are you going to kill him or should i do it god?

Madara is not to be Taken easily , Yes it is true I’m 99.9% stronger than him but i want him to make the first move so i can kill him in the first Move , it is my Strategy you just wait .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Camcam417 wrote:Damn! i think to myself what can i do? but then it hits me.... bone fracture! i flash of time in front of him and yell hyuga Clan evolution Secret Taijutsu: Koksetsu - Bone Fracture and start jabbing hime 64 times. each jab injecting Souton chakra into him, effectively creating hairline fractures all over his body

Elder:

I then see the boy use that same jutsu again. Is it flying god thunder, no its too fast, i cant even see threw it.
He then uses some secrete taijutsu, i took the hits. I then feel my bones cracking all over my body. I fall over an cant move hardly anymore. I then think to my self. With trouble moving my arms an legs i press my hands together then summons five coffins. Kinjutsu: forbidden reanimation. that was the last of my chakra.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th hokages rise to help me beat this new generation.

Note: hiro he can do something so simple to win please dont tell him.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
Leji_hyuga wrote:

Madara is not to be Taken easily , Yes it is true I’m 99.9% stronger than him but i want him to make the first move so i can kill him in the first Move , it is my Strategy you just wait .
oh yea aren't i suspost to controll madara sorry i forgot.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next