Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Yahiko Paying A Visit Vote_lcapYahiko Paying A Visit Voting_barYahiko Paying A Visit Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Yahiko Paying A Visit Vote_lcapYahiko Paying A Visit Voting_barYahiko Paying A Visit Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Yahiko Paying A Visit Vote_lcap9%Yahiko Paying A Visit Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Yahiko Paying A Visit Vote_lcap65%Yahiko Paying A Visit Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Yahiko Paying A Visit Vote_lcap26%Yahiko Paying A Visit Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Yahiko Paying A Visit

4 posters

Go down

Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty Yahiko Paying A Visit

Post by Yahiko Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:41 pm

[Yahiko]
A ninja seen with orange hair stands over on a ledge. Eyes purple and white rings to the number of six. He sighs as he makes a handsign in which transfers his eye sight to that of the Deva Path.

[Deva Path]
A ninja with black hair looks around the area, he walks towards the village gate and he runs up the gate flipping off from the tip of the gate. The ninja lands on the ground with ease. He looks up as the sun light now glimpses off his cloak with is draped in red and black coloring. The black clothing was seen as a black cloak with red clouds on each side of the hip. He blew in the direction of the wind current. The ninja suddenly does handsigns where when he finally finishes, a ring on his thumb with the scripture of a symbol meaning "Zero" is seen.
The ninja suddenly throws a crystal like shuriken at a helpless building. The ninja sighed suddenly three more ninja hopped the gate.

[Yahiko]
The ninja smirks at the easy success of the Deva Path's invasion. The ninja then jumped off the ledge and dropped down on the ground landing. It appeared he was waring the same clothing; however, the ninja was within 80ft away from the Deva Path. The ninja began to walk towards the snow countries gate. The ninja smirked just smirked. "This will be quite easy..."

[Animal Path]
"Summoning Jutsu!!" suddenly a reptilian like animal is summoned in the area. The ninja stands on the back of the reptilian. The summoning animal was the height of gambunta. The ninja quickly did handsigns . "Wind Release: Drilling air Bullet..." The ninja takes a deep breath, punches himself in the gut, shooting large balls of compressed air and chakra at another building. The ninja continued this attack on four more buildings.

[Yahiko]
The ninja now within twenty paces away from the village gates creates handsigns and sends chakra shards of crystals into the necks of the ninja gaurds that the Deva Path had forgotten to kill. The ninja sighed as he still walked toward the village gates.

[Pretta Path]
A female ninja creates handsigns. "Shinra Tensei!" Suddenly the area that the Paths were standing upon was forced down ten feet into the ground crushing buildings houses and the country gates break open. The female ninja stood still she was aware of the fact that her master was nearing the area.

[Yahiko]
The ninja now walks forth into the village gates or what was left of it. "Human, take the souls of the living and surviving ninja in this area...I need a body for the next path..."

[Human Path]
Stood there till He heard his master speak to him. He suddenly scouted the area of the ninja looking around the area for surviving ninja He had no luck.

[Yahiko]
The ninja saw what the Human Path was seeing. "Pitty...this village is weak...ok next village..." The Ninja began to walk foward then stopped in place. "Actually how about we call forth the kage or perhaps the kage's jounin ninja...Deva Five seals barier then combine it with mirrored sudden attacker..."

[Deva Path]
The ninja moved with speed, the ninja placed the five seals within 50 meters apart and if the seals were broken at the same time the the mirrored attacker jutsu would activate. The area that which the Paths and their master were located in was sealed until the five seal barrier was broken.

[Yahiko]
"Now we wait..." the ninja looked at the area that was sealed and at the desecrated bodies of ninja that were now dead.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Ryo : 521997

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yahiko Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue200/200Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Yahiko Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue200/200Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty Re: Yahiko Paying A Visit

Post by Zaru Hikari Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Zaru: I finally arrive on the scene of the battle, no, slaughter. All around me, buildings have been destroyed and ninja lay slain. I look over everything with a critical eye, searching for the one who could have done this. Then I see them. Five figures standing in the midst of a barrier. I frown, realizing that I cannot reach whoever it is that is standing there, but then I burst out laughing when I realize that the foolish ninja have not only blocked out others from approaching, but have trapped themselves as well. I slip, hopefully unnoticed down onto a side street and lean against a wall, waiting for some reinforcements.
Zaru Hikari
Zaru Hikari
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 7134

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:28 am

[Yahiko]
The ninja looks up and smirks to himself he then jumps up onto a ledge and stares at the ninja eye to eyes his rinnengan showing, spinning. The ninja just stands there as all the other Paths just stand there. Then suddenly a cry of pain is heard. Yahiko looks around and finds a ninja, female she was still alive and had a sword in her hand ready to commit suicide. The ninja smirked and jumped down, he thought that the Human Path lacked of searching. He lands infront of the girl kicking the sword up into the air grabing it and throwing it to the ground. "Pitiful...."

[Human Path]
The ninja looked over ran up to the girl and sliced his hand through her skull and into her head he then pulled out and took out her soul. He then took out a scroll and sealed the soul inside the scroll.

[Yahiko]
The ninja sighed knowing full well that another ninja was watching him over head as he was taking a life a ninja from his village. "...Six Paths of Pain jutsu..." suddenly the female dead body rose up into the air and was just floating there as his rinnengan just stared at into her. Her body suddenly fell to the ground.

[Asura Path]
The female body got up and just stared down like the other paths around her.

[Yahiko]
"Transfer complete..."
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:02 am

After The co-kage Zaru tells me he's checking out the entrence he heard lots of noise. I then became scared an worried because i heard the akatsuki was on the move. I then contect my brother an tell him the sitution. Since he is a host of a tailed beast i wanted him to become awear of this. I then send my-self, an takashi to the entrence, since i seen a summoning drilling holes, an it looks like the summoning that master jiraya fought, when against pein. I then take a deep breath.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yahiko Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Yahiko Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 pm

[Yahiko]
The ninja turns around and sees that the kage arrived. "Just a matter of time...We got what we needed...Asura...you can take the other ninja I want to see what your capable of...Trasmition...out.." Suddenly the image of Yahiko was cut out, and as he was the other Paths were too, he used jutsu within another jutsu known as the magic lantern jutsu. He was located not far off but the barrier was none the less put up. He mastered something that Pein could never manage.

[Asura Path]
The female blinked as she sat down, by the looks of it the female possessed a unique capability she was from the Leaf village, visiting the snow village on important matters. Or so it seemed when she took out a scroll she never had seen. She had the chakra nature of fire it had seemed and now the doujutsu of the Rinnengan. She charged chakra into her body as it began to swirl around her in the color of red. She was waiting but in a silent matter she was mocking the ninja outside of the barrier.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:57 pm

im lost i thought you were invading.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yahiko Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Yahiko Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Yahiko wrote:[Yahiko]
The ninja turns around and sees that the kage arrived. "Just a matter of time...We got what we needed...Asura...you can take the other ninja I want to see what your capable of...Trasmition...out.." Suddenly the image of Yahiko was cut out, and as he was the other Paths were too, he used jutsu within another jutsu known as the magic lantern jutsu. He was located not far off but the barrier was none the less put up. He mastered something that Pein could never manage.

[Asura Path]
The female blinked as she sat down, by the looks of it the female possessed a unique capability she was from the Leaf village, visiting the snow village on important matters. Or so it seemed when she took out a scroll she never had seen. She had the chakra nature of fire it had seemed and now the doujutsu of the Rinnengan. She charged chakra into her body as it began to swirl around her in the color of red. She was waiting but in a silent matter she was mocking the ninja outside of the barrier.

Do you really think you can defeat me , My eyes are superior to your "Rinnegan" .

If you really want to die then , just challenge me the Founding God Ninja of the village hidden in the Mountains , My abilities are superior to even those of the sage of the sixth paths.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga
Founding Father-Yamakage Sennin

Ryo : 7873

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yahiko Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

https://ninjaaceadventure.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:07 pm

[Asura Path]
The ninja female just sits there on the ground eyes closed the barrier still up

(sorry for short post)
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:12 pm

I arrive at the scene, i poof right next to Hiro and activates my Advenced Byakugan, you now what the snow village famous Kenkei Genkai is.... I say
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Yahiko wrote:[Asura Path]
The ninja female just sits there on the ground eyes closed the barrier still up

(sorry for short post)

This barrier , is a Five-seal barrier , I have the superior Knowledge to release the barrier seal .

"Advanced Byakugan", my eyes change and it's appearance are non like the sharingan , but the user grow longer Veins in the Face than from the previous Byakugan , the user strength also increase Incredibly and the user over all stats increase , and the user chakra becomes tailed-beast like , as well as great chakra control.

Using this Evolution in my stats i summon 5-Chakra paths , each with the same abilities as me , each of the paths release their Byakugan and search for the five barriers tag using the byakugan long range vision abilities and x-ray vision to find the tags , once the tags are found my paths will release the tags , and battle their copy , but because i know the weakness to this jutsu , i know i have to increase my path strength to be able for them to defeat their copies , so i increase their strength and chakra levels 30% allowing all of my five paths , to summon a one-tailed beast made from chakra each and defeat their copy with tailed-beast chakra sonic roars , because the advanced byakugan allows the user to have great chakra and great chakra control , the paths are able to shape their chakra to any shape such as they did to summon a one-tailed beast and use the user chakra increase to create the sonic blasts, once they defeat their copies ill un-summon my 5-chakra paths and if needed ill summon my complete army of 100 chakra paths.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Yahiko Paying A Visit Left_bar_bleue1860/2000Yahiko Paying A Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (1860/2000)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:20 pm

[Asura Path]
Not listening on the conversation of the ninja she still continues to charge her chakra into her body, Her eyes open up and looks up at them. She doesnt speak she gets ups brushes dirt off of her and her chakra into her hands knowing that the barrier will soon be braught down in moments if they get ninja to unseal the seals at the same time.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Not listening on the conversation of the ninja she still continues to charge her chakra into her body, Her eyes open up and looks up at them. She doesnt speak she gets ups brushes dirt off of her and her chakra into her hands knowing that the barrier will soon be braught down in moments if they get ninja to unseal the seals at the same time.

After My path had release the tags at the same time and they had defeated their Copies , I enter inside , and i get ready to kill you .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:30 pm

[Asura Path]
The female looks at the ninja, her looks were much like the female ninja the deva path used as his second Animal Path. She stood there as the chakra was streaming through her hands. It seemed that the female was an expert in medical jutsu.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:33 pm

What the hell is going on.

I enter with Hiro not taking any chances because i heard that this rinnegan user has surpassed pein/nagato.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm

[Asura Path]
She doesn't speak, she just looks at the ninja with cold expression in her eyes. She takes out a scroll that is inscribed 'Medical Jutsu'. She opens the scroll and it shows a medical jutsu that is registered as Chakra Implantation. Under that showed the jutsu registered under as Chakra Absorbing Technique. This jutsu is used to absorb chakra through the pours of the opponent ninja.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:41 pm

The female looks at the ninja, her looks were much like the female ninja the deva path used as his second Animal Path. She stood there as the chakra was streaming through her hands. It seemed that the female was an expert in medical jutsu.

If you won't attack first then let me be a gentleman and kill you first .

With out having to used any hand seals or movements i summon one chakra path , and i order the chakra path to run towards your Asura path , and when my path would be in close range with your path , i order my path to use "Flash of time " making my path faster than light my path then will begin moving in all direction making my path seem to be everywhere at once , and using his great speed my path is aiming to kill your path with a chakra sword made from "Crystal Elemental Chakra Nature " , and using the "Flash Of time" he is to fast for even time to stop him , the path is faster than kirin , he will kill you with a sword slash before sound could be made or before you could even see him move , I assume your path is dead , this jutsu is impossible to block , it is to fast for anyone to react to it , or even for your doujutsu to read the attack .

"This one of the legendary jutsu of the Advanced Byakugan as well as allowing the user to have mastery of all Elements, Even those Elements that are advanced , the eye allows complete mastery of a element , the user those not need any hand seals like regular ninja , they can freely take over any element and master them /manipulate them or create them with chakra .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 pm

[Asura Path]
Braces herself and gets her hands ready and...

[Yahiko]
A transmition comes in and blocks the ninjas attack as he conducts handsigns uses the gravity jutsu sending all the ninja, but asura into the ground.

[Asura Path]
The female ninja took this time and suddenly vanished within thin air and was seen hopping over the fence. The Path was gone.

[Yahiko]
"Thanks for the ninja..." He looks at the ninja eye to eye as the magic lantern jutsu was intact and his body fazed here and there.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 pm

[Yahiko]
A transmition comes in and blocks the ninjas attack as he conducts handsigns uses the gravity jutsu sending all the ninja, but asura into the ground.

[Asura Path]
The female ninja took this time and suddenly vanished within thin air and was seen hopping over the fence. The Path was gone.

[Yahiko]
"Thanks for the ninja..." He looks at the ninja eye to eye as the magic lantern jutsu was intact and his body fazed here and there.

Gravity , is slower than "Lighting" meaning your not able to block flash of time with gravity the path is to fast for anyone to react to it in time .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:

[Yahiko]

[Asura Path]

[Yahiko]

Gravity , is slower than "Lighting" meaning your not able to block flash of time with gravity the path is to fast for anyone to react to it in time .

If i may interpret gravity adds to the wieght of said ninja so the lightning quick ninja is not as fast anymore, he may be fast but not as fast. Thus she had gotten away.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:02 pm

I stand there then i also make a chakra path an send him into the air an he uses hidden jutsu crystal ice mirriors trapping you inside the mirriors then i use summoning jutsu an summon my toad Gamamoochi.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Yahiko wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

[Yahiko]

[Asura Path]

[Yahiko]

If i may interpret gravity adds to the wieght of said ninja so the lightning quick ninja is not as fast anymore, he may be fast but not as fast. Thus she had gotten away.

As The gravity tries to slow my path down , I use my advanced byakugan , and using Chakra Manipulation , i'm able to take over your jutsu chakra level and I attempt to take over your jutsu and lower it power and vanish it at the same time and stop your gravity jutsu , and using my advanced byakugan elemental mastery i use my own gravity chakra nature to force your gravity away from hitting my path.

Using this as my defense my path should had time to kill your path using flash of time .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:07 pm

[Yahiko]
The male was trapped then he sighs. "...what a pitty...Transmition...cut..." the transmition is cut out and the lantern body is now gone.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:08 pm

The male was trapped then he sighs. "...what a pitty...Transmition...cut..." the transmition is cut out and the lantern body is now gone.

To late , look at my defense

As The gravity tries to slow my path down , I use my advanced byakugan , and using Chakra Manipulation , i'm able to take over your jutsu chakra level and I attempt to take over your jutsu and lower it power and vanish it at the same time and stop your gravity jutsu , and using my advanced byakugan elemental mastery i use my own gravity chakra nature to force your gravity away from hitting my path.

Using this as my defense my path should had time to kill your path using flash of time .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:

Uh, in my defence you can't harm a lantern because its just a image of the ninja. And yahiko caught your attention, how ever if asura path died I can just make another one.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Yahiko wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

Uh, in my defence you can't harm a lantern because its just a image of the ninja. And yahiko caught your attention, how ever if asura path died I can just make another one.

Your Asura path is dead but if it was a illusion then it's not dead.

As your Body vanishes , i use my advanced byakugan to track the location of your chakra and locate you.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Did you forget about my path.
an Gamamoochi then shoots lots of toad oil on me an i began to feel natural energy in the world.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Hiro Hyuga wrote:
Yahiko wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

As your Body vanishes , i use my advanced byakugan to track the location of your chakra and locate you.

Sorry, but um thats a bit god mod considering the akatsuki hideout is not located nor have I given the location so please edit that and Asura is dead, but i have her soul to recreate another ninja like her.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Yahiko wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:
Yahiko wrote:
Hiro Hyuga wrote:

Sorry, but um thats a bit god mod considering the akatsuki hideout is not located nor have I given the location so please edit that and Asura is dead, but i have her soul to recreate another ninja like her.

You did not let me Finish , as i try to search for them i realize a chakra barrier was keeping me from finding them and they where to far away .

i then Think if me and leji combine our Chakra maybe we can track them out.....

But we could end up blowing up , because of the eye great chakra capacity .
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahiko Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Oh sorry please add that next time
Yahiko
Yahiko
Admin

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:28 pm

yea that was GModding, even though our byakugan can easily track you down.

I look at Hiro as he is smiling.
he hasn't had a fight in a long time i say.
Still pretty mad that they ignored me the whole fight like i wasn't wearth it.
The ninja disapear taking the corpes.
I smile i guess you showed them the power of yamagakure, im proud brother.
I then look at him an hes still ignoring me an he tries to pursue an i stop him.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Yahiko wrote:Oh sorry please add that next time

Ok , so your gone .

"I wonder when will be the day we could find you , my village anbu will work hard to find you "
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:44 pm

i guess he wasn't that much of a threat but we cant get cocky. lets get cam an bam trained already. Im counting on you Sen-kun
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Onoyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:59 pm

Leji_hyuga wrote:i guess he wasn't that much of a threat but we cant get cocky. lets get cam an bam trained already. Im counting on you Sen-kun

Ok , Yama-Kun , you can also call me Y.F.S

It stands for Yamakage founding father sennin.
Hiro Onoyuga
Hiro Onoyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:12 pm

cool lol.

were is cam.

An lets stop spamming in here lets talk in the yamakage mansion.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaru Hikari Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:17 pm

I jerk my head up and rub the back of my neck. I realize that I had fallen asleep and look in direction of the enemy again....to see that they are already gone. I sigh and go to help with the reconstruction.
"Looks like I'll be cleaning up their messes," I think to myself. "Again."
Zaru Hikari
Zaru Hikari
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 7134

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 pm

I then see Zaru an notice he has sleep marks on him.
What the hell i say as i get one of those sakura faces.
You was sleep the whole time, as your punishment clean all this up.
Or get no pay this week jk jk, XD
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down