Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
I have no clue where to put this but Vote_lcapI have no clue where to put this but Voting_barI have no clue where to put this but Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
I have no clue where to put this but Vote_lcapI have no clue where to put this but Voting_barI have no clue where to put this but Vote_rcap 
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

I have no clue where to put this but Vote_lcap9%I have no clue where to put this but Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
I have no clue where to put this but Vote_lcap65%I have no clue where to put this but Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
I have no clue where to put this but Vote_lcap26%I have no clue where to put this but Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

I have no clue where to put this but

3 posters

Go down

I have no clue where to put this but Empty I have no clue where to put this but

Post by Yuuki Hime Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:29 am

for some reason my warning bar is full o.O...........................
Yuuki Hime
Yuuki Hime
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 6503

Character sheet
Chakra:
I have no clue where to put this but Left_bar_bleue200/200I have no clue where to put this but Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
I have no clue where to put this but Left_bar_bleue200/200I have no clue where to put this but Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

I have no clue where to put this but Empty Re: I have no clue where to put this but

Post by Shikamaru9 Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:41 am

That means you've been given 100 infraction points.

/moved to technical issues
Shikamaru9
Shikamaru9
The Awesome
The Awesome

Ryo : 104

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

I have no clue where to put this but Empty Re: I have no clue where to put this but

Post by Itchi Denkou Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:10 am

same here and I didnt do anything wrong. Might I advise you that who ever activates their character sheet will get the same thing as I did. There for i would like to advise for you to go to the admin pannel and search under it and find the source of the problem if you would like help I would be more than happy to give you guide on how to do so. I am only reporting this as an issue because those who just joined could activate their character sheet and come across a problem where the admin will see the warning bar full and then they might ban the user for a life time for a judgement not been dealt in factual mater. Therefor might i ask for you to change this as soon as possible.
-Best regards with honest kindness

-Amy Grace, Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Itchi Denkou
Lady Raikage
Lady Raikage

Ryo : 7444

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikamaru9 Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:48 am

I'll repeal your infractions this once, but don't tell anybody I did this, okay?

/click
Shikamaru9
Shikamaru9
The Awesome
The Awesome

Ryo : 104

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 am

I fixed it. When everybody activated their character sheets, its true. You do gain an 100 point Infraction. So I went to the Admin panel, and fixed it. Now when, everybody activated their character sheet's. It will start on ''0''

Also, Shikamaru, stop being sneaky please. Thank you.

/click

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum