Ultimate Naruto RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Hiro Onoyuga (1279)
Zaru Hikari Vote_lcapZaru Hikari Voting_barZaru Hikari Vote_rcap 
dragoon master dj (1001)
Leji_hyuga (844)
Camcam417 (478)
Yahiko (466)
Alexandrite Night (434)
Ace Akau (362)
Danzi (240)
Chinkuko (193)
Uchiha (188)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:50 am
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Ultimate Naruto RP on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Poll

Hate or Love the Forum

Zaru Hikari Vote_lcap9%Zaru Hikari Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Zaru Hikari Vote_lcap65%Zaru Hikari Vote_rcap 65% [ 15 ]
Zaru Hikari Vote_lcap26%Zaru Hikari Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

Zaru Hikari

2 posters

Go down

Zaru Hikari Empty Zaru Hikari

Post by Zaru Hikari Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Name: Zaru Hikari

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 140 lb

Ninja ID: I'll get this eventually.

Village: Yamagakure

Element: Light, Lightning, and Fire

Ninja Type: Offensive

Character Information

Biography: Zaru Hikari was like most other children. He was born into an ordinary family and grew up having the same boring life as most others. Then, at the age of thirteen it happened. Zaru began to glow faintly. As a member of the Hikari clan, this was not unexpected. Their main fighting style revolves around their Kekkei Genkai, the Light Release. Soon after it was discovered that he had this ability, Zaru was taken away from his family and trained in a facility outside of the Yamagakure for many years. This was always done with those who possessed this power, but Zaru, in particular, hated it with a passion. He still managed to slip away and see his family, but one time he was found out and was punished severely.

Many years passed and Zaru grew stronger. He practiced twice as hard as the others and gained strength at an unusual rate. He was considered the strongest of his generation. One day, one of the elders of the clan stopped by the training facility and when a student accidentally ran into the man, this elder struck the student down and was about to kill him. Zaru stopped the man, and challenged him to a duel. The two fought for about ten minutes. Zaru, defeated and then proceeded to kill the man. This, obviously, caused a large commotion and Zaru was brought before a counsel. Because of his actions, the leader of the clan ordered Zaru to be executed. Zaru looked at the man and said this, "If you think I should die, then kill me yourself, coward." The leader took this as a challenge and had Zaru released. These two fought each other, and once again Zaru won. He took on the role of leader of the clan and began to change the ways of the clan. He was sixteen when these events took place.

Now, two years have passed. The Hikari clan has grown stronger under Zaru's leadership and the young boy, now a man, has gained the respect of not only his clan, but also his village. He is the Co-kage of the Yamagakure.

Description: A tall man, who has dark hair and hazel eyes. He wears a Yamagakure flak jacket over a black shirt, which has a matching pair of black pants.

Personality: A cheerful man. He is, in general, kind to everyone, but can be riled if someone dares to harm those around him. There are times when he can become dead serious, and he will allow no nonsense.

Family: He has a father, a mother, and an older brother, who was also a shinobi, but grew bored of the village life and left with permission to go explore. All of Zaru's family is very precious to him. He will, and has, defended them with his life.

Team: He joins whatever team he is assigned to.

Students: None at the moment.

Jutsu

Ninja Arts

Name: Ninja Art: Substitution
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Long
Chakra: 10
Damage: N/A
Description: The user replaces themselves with a nearby object near them just as they are struck by an attack.

Name: Ninja Art: Transformation
Range: The user's body
Description: The user changes them-self into something else.

Name: Ninja Art: Clones
Range: All
Description: The user creates clones of himself. These clones cannot do any damage. They are merely illusions. Each one that is created costs the same amount of chakra as the rest of them.

Lightning Release

Name: Lightning Release: Charge
Element: Lightning
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Damage: Depends
Description: The user can charge lightning into an object they are holding to give it a piercing effect.

Name: Lightning Release: Focal Point
Chakra: 15
Damage: 40
Description: The user presses his hand on the opponent's chest and releases lightning throughout their body.

Name: Lightning Release: Thunder Crash
Range: Medium
Chakra: 20
Description: A bolt of lightning comes down from the sky at the opponent.

Fire Release

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball
Element: Fire
Damage: 30
Description: A giant fireball that is fired from the mouth.

Name: Fire Release: Dragon's Breath
Description: A stream of flame that grows larger the farther it goes.

Name: Fire Release: Rising Phoenix
Chakra: 30
Damage: 65
Description: A flame that is released from the user's mouth changes into a phoenix form, spreading its wings to prevent an escape to the sides, and then "rises" away just after going only a few feet.

Light Release

Name: Light Release: Focused Beam
Element: Light
Chakra: 5
Damage: 10
Description: The user of this jutsu can fire a tiny beam from the point of a finger. This jutsu can be used in battle, but is better for burning through locks on doors or other small objects.

Name: Light Release: Sudden Flash
Damage: This can only blind someone, but nothing else.
Description: The user releases a flash of light from their palms. This can blind an opponent temporarily.

Name: Light Release: Night Vision
Range: Long, or as good as your regular eyesight
Description: The user gains perfect night vision for up to two posts.

Name: Light Release: Rain of Spears
Description: The user creates a dozen spears of light that then fall to the ground around, or below the user. These spears will disappear in about three seconds. It is suggested that you be directly above your opponent before using this jutsu.

Name: Light Release: Beam Lance
Range: Short-Medium
Damage: 20
Description: The user creates a lance with an abnormally large, bladed head. This lance can last up to four posts.

Name: Light Release: Piercing Strike
Description: The user can fire a single beam of light from their fist. This beam can burn through almost any substance.

Name: Light Release: Heat Drill
Type: Ninjutsu-Taijutsu
Damage: 45
Description: The user charges light chakra onto their hand and it spins around their arm rapidly. This jutsu is mainly used for point blank piercing.

Name: Light Release: Ethereal Glow
Chakra: 40
Damage: This can only blind someone. It has no other damaging affect.
Description: The user begins to glow brightly. If this technique has been mastered then all darkness around the user fades away, and the light can even blind your opponent if they look at it directly. The user can also channel this light into their other light jutsu. This jutsu lasts for up to three posts.

Name: Light Release: Blades of Light
Type: Ninjutsu-Kenjutsu
Description: Twin blades of light appear, one on each of the user’s arms. The blades are not held, they simply attach themselves to the arms. These blades can cut and burn through almost any substance.

Name: Light Release: Light Clones
Range: All
Damage: 20
Description: These clones are the same as their creator and gain the same weapons as he/she does, however the clones cannot use jutsu. For each clone that is created you must pay a separate amount of chakra. When a light clone is destroyed, it releases a large flash of light that can blind your opponent. You can only create up to five of these clones at a time.

Name: Light Release: Flash Step
Range: The user's body.
Description: The user channels light release chakra to their feet and move at the speed of light for about five seconds. Of course, this does not speed up your comprehension time.

Name: Light Release: Point Entrapment
Damage: 50
Description: The user creates a small, thin beam of light from each of their fingers and fires them all down at the opponent. The purpose of this jutsu is not to kill the opponent, but to encircle them in something that is like a net.

Name: Light Release: Light Guardian
Range: Any
Damage: 20 per shot. Five shots in all.
Description: A ball of light is released from the user’s body and floats up in the air. It then begins firing large beams of light in any direction the user chooses. A master of this jutsu can fire up to five times before running out of power. Until it does run out of power, this ball of light can be controlled by the user's mind.

Name: Light Release: Solar Annihilation
Damage: 80
Description: This jutsu is released as a wave of light in all directions from the user's body. It destroys anything and everything it hits. Its appearance is that of a sun. It lasts for about five seconds before giving out. The user stays where they are, even if it is in mid-air, until the jutsu ends.

Name: Light Release: Shining Aura
Chakra: 100
Damage: 50 per hit.
Stamina: 15
Description: A bright, but not blinding, glow covers the user’s body. This glow can be shaped into different forms, such as wings. If anything touches this glow, besides the user themselves, it is burned to ashes. It also boosts the user's physical attributes greatly. This lasts for up to three posts and cannot be used twice in a single battle. (Note: For the sake of keeping this clean, the user’s clothes are also unaffected.)

Bloodline: Light Release
This Kekkei Genkai has the ability to burn through just about any solid object. However, it does not have an affect on energy based attacks, nor do they affect Light Release. Its one biggest weakness is that anything that is shiny can reflect the light that is sent out. It drains lots of chakra when used for its special techniques. Also, everyone who has this ability steadily regains their chakra over long time.

Last edited by Zaru Hikari on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 13 times in total
Zaru Hikari
Zaru Hikari
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 7134

Character sheet
Chakra:
Zaru Hikari Left_bar_bleue200/200Zaru Hikari Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Zaru Hikari Empty Re: Zaru Hikari

Post by Leji_hyuga Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Okay, im pretty sure the thunder will let you in.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga
Admin-Sage byakugan-Yamakage

Ryo : 2122

Character sheet
Chakra:
Zaru Hikari Left_bar_bleue1880/2000Zaru Hikari Empty_bar_bleue  (1880/2000)
Health:
Zaru Hikari Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Zaru Hikari Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaru Hikari Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:49 am

Hey Leji. Recognize me? I changed my last name, but that's basically all I did change. Well, my character himself is going to be completely different from Zaru Yagami, but whatever.

First question, this might be better directed to the village I'm going to join, but is there any way I can start out as more then an academy student? I'm not trying to be picky, but I noticed just about everyone else is a higher rank when they started out so yeah...it doesn't really matter to me though. I'll just get strong on my own.

I guess I really don't have any other questions at the moment, but I know that I will have more as time goes on.
Zaru Hikari
Zaru Hikari
Genin
Genin

Ryo : 7134

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:56 pm

well, the mountain village needs a co-kage[my village] so you would be hokage rank. every other village you'll have to be academy stuedent, unless you joined the cloud village as co-kage. so if you want high rank then come to mountain village yamagakure.
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leji_hyuga Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:38 pm

better discription, if you add a pic you wont need one.
explain the bloodline ability you have
Leji_hyuga
Leji_hyuga

Character sheet
Chakra:
Health:
Jutsu Data Book:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down